Author Topic: What do you guys think of Eric Allen Bell? Please look into this  (Read 587 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
http://www.ericallenbell.com/

Also, check his facebook page, Eric Allen Bell

He and his followers seem to be just like us. I urge everybody to check him out. Maybe we can all partner up to defeat Islam and evil.

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What do you guys think of Eric Allen Bell? Please look into this
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 11:12:33 PM »
I sent him a message to join the forum. We'll see what happens.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 12:57:22 AM »
His fb page rocks:
"BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO SEE US GO TO WAR WITH IRAN - Because I do not want to see history repeating and repeating, because I do care, because I care about the biggest victims of Islam, that being Muslims, because I don't want to feed the NeoCon war machine, because I care about Democratic values and women's rights and gay rights, because I do not want to stand by passively and watch another holocaust attempted against the Jews, because I don't enjoy seeing countless videos of 3 year old children reciting Islamic Hadith in Arabic about killing the Jews, because I believe that intellect is superior to violence, because I know that America is a media-driven culture and a culture that is under attack without even knowing it, because I care I will fight Islam. And I will fight where the battle is being fought. The battlefield is the media - and this is a battle of ideas. And Democratic Values are superior to Islamic values and this is clearly a zero sum game. A war of aggression will occur not just if diplomacy fails, but if we fail to be victorious in a battle of ideas, if we fail to persuade through nonviolent means and to educate the world - including well meaning Muslims who are, by no fault of their own, ignorant to the reality of how savage and barbaric and totalitarian their religion actually is. This is indeed a worthy challenge. If you are anti-war, then get active and join the cause of human rights that is championed by being Anti-Jihad. We can no longer afford the luxury of sitting on our hands doing and saying nothing lest we, god forbid, offend someone. Islam is radicalizing fast, it is consolidating its power, it is devouring much of Europe and violently persecuting non-Muslims in Islamic countries every single day. Islam stands for gender apartheid and has no tolerance for free speech. To do nothing, to say nothing, is to be a coward. The NAZIS would never made it to first base had it not been for the cowards. Let's not make that same mistake again. The Koran and Hadiths are worse than Mein Kompf. Islam has killed more people than Hitler easily and it is going backwards and not evolving like other religions which have mostly grown out of their stone ages. My fellow Infidels, you are in the cross hairs of a savage political movement that is nuclear armed and demands world domination. We remain ignorant at our peril. Human civilization MUST evolve out of the grips of Islam or else fail entirely. Let us do everything we can in our power to avoid another war of aggression and instead let us join together and win a battle of ideas as the penalty for losing this battle - and we are losing this battle - is more than the world can afford. Peace."

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 12:59:22 AM »
"Call me obsessive, bipolar, a bigot, Islamophobe, an opportunist, whatever you need to. But Islam is the defining issue of our time. Yes, Islam. It is both the greatest threat to human rights and the greatest threat to international stability. How much more evidence of that do we need? We are possibly headed towards a World War because of Islam - not "radical" Islam - just Islam - a death cul
t which follows the teachings of a homicidal Jew-hating pedophile. There are perhaps more people living in the Middle East who want to see the Jewish race annihilated now than were living in Germany during WWII. But there is good news, my fellow Infidels. The good news is that we are living in an INFORMATION age. And there is more good news, most Muslims throughout the world are actually GOOD PEOPLE who, if they just knew more about their religion, would leave Islam and the Mullahs and Ayatollahs, and Imans and other torturing, stoning, hanging, female genital mutilating, fascistic Islamocreeps would lose their base or power. Orthodox Islam is inhumane - and so is doing nothing about it. CAIR has infiltrated the American media with a lie - a lie that says that Islam is a victim - when in fact Islam is the great victimizer. Islam and human rights cannot coexist. Islam and liberty cannot coexist. Islam and the free flow of INFORMATION cannot coexist."

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 01:09:12 AM »
"The time has come for the civilized world to have ZERO TOLERANCE for Islam. There is no negotiating with a savage and totalitarian political ideology. There is no historical precedent where appeasing fascists has worked. Appeasement always makes things worse. The Islamic leaders confuse kindness with weakness and we have been far too kind. Everyone needs to know that the mandate of Islam is v
ery simple and very, very clear - to force the entire world to either submit to Islam or die. That is Islam in a nutshell. Let us be clear - this is a zero sum game. It's all or nothing. It's winner take all. This is a battle between the civilized world and savagery. This is a clear cut war between good and evil. And most of the American media, academia, and our so-called "leaders" have their heads in the sand. And they want your head in the sand, even if they have to force your head into the sand against your will - because that sand is very oil rich. And both greed and multiculturalism fog the mind and confuse the moral compass. The free world should always be strong and never weak. We should always be independent and never dependent. Dependency is weak. Liberty requires great strength. The oil rich Islamic countries are only rich because we have empowered them to be oil rich. Let us bleed them dry if they are followers of the homicidal rapist and self appointed "prophet" Muhammad. Let us use our huge economic wealth - achieved as the result of freedom - and take our power back! Let's end the 1,400 year human rights nightmare called Islam. Let us cut off all foreign aid to all Islamic countries immediately. We cannot wait for some elected leader to get it and do the right thing. They are mostly weak. They are more interested in focus groups than following their moral intuition or even protecting the Constitution. As the saying goes, "When the people lead, the leaders will follow". It is the moral responsibility of all free and civilized people to fight tyranny and to end it. And no political system is more tyrannical than Islam. Followers of such an evil political ideology should not be admitted into any free country in the world - and those who refuse to denounce it must be sent back home. We must end the tyranny of Islam. We must destroy Islam. We must end Sharia in our time. We must absolutely destroy Islam absolutely - and leave the free world a better place for generations to come. Islam appeals to the darkest qualities in the human psyche. Freedom seeks to evolve. And that which seeks to undermine our evolution must be moved out of the way - by any means necessary."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 02:26:07 AM »
Does he have any religion? Any belief in the Creator of Heaven & Earth?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 10:55:13 AM »
Does he have any religion? Any belief in the Creator of Heaven & Earth?
Don't think so. Does it matter that much for what he's trying to do?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 03:46:39 PM by The One and Only Mo »