Author Topic: My thoughts on Scotch and white "nationalists".  (Read 45468 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: My thoughts on Scotch and white "nationalists".
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2007, 12:18:12 AM »
Danny, the point is this. She dislikes Alan Keyes but isn't willing to attack the evil blacks I name every single post with the same force. She viciously attacks Chaim. That's why I do not like her.

Imerica

« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2007, 12:26:41 AM »
Danny, the point is this. She dislikes Alan Keyes but isn't willing to attack the evil blacks I name every single post with the same force. She viciously attacks Chaim. That's why I do not like her.
I don't care if you like me or not. lol Chaim viciously attacks blacks who haven't done anything to hurt him and yet he's no angel. I"M NOT SPEAKING OF THE EVIL BLACKS WHO DESERVE TO BE BASHED BY HIM. He talks about other peoples' pasts but he acts as if he dosen't have a past at all. There is no law in the world that says that I have to agree with what Chaim or Alan Keyes has to say. Just like you don't have to agree with me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2007, 12:33:11 AM »
Erica, you have come to Chaim's forum and bash him. How realistically do you expect us to react?

How do you think I would be treated if I went to an Al Sharpton forum and called him a terrible person?

It says something about who we are for not banning you even though you put down Chaim.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2007, 12:34:26 AM »

I understand that you dislike her for those reasons, but you're arguement is way off. She is addressing points in which you are asking her to address and then without proof accusing her of other things out of nowhere.  I have to say, yo uare doing a terrible chaim ben pesach impression.

Now, let me tell me what I have fault with Imerica and I know this is what you are trying to articulate.  

She puts moral equivalence of Chaim's disobedience saving Russian Jewry to evil blacks who show civil disobediance stating that both are very bad things and that violence is not a way to react to things.

The thing is, when Chaim did it, it was to bring to forefront the truth of what the newspapers were not reporting. And it did good...we all know it's good.  Those evil blacks (not because of the color of their skin), were rowdy evil people who destroy destroy destroy and are jealous animals. To us, there is a biiiiiig difference between Chaim and those animals.  I hope, you, Imerica, can see that difference.

Chaim was very curageous for diong what he did. He sacraficed his life to do a deed like that. Ok, personally, I wouldn't do it the way chaim did, but you know what? It was done. He did break some laws to do what he did and did his time for it. Fine. He's a good guy..no wait, he's a great guy for doing that even if it meant jail time. Just wish he had a better lawyer to justify his actions, but oh well.

Those evil blacks that riot..they are nothing but illeterate thugs who have nothing else better to do. To hell with them!  They have no intention on making the world a better place and will only do that satisfy their first urge, just like every dog does.  

Got it, Imerica?  That's the whole point of the arguement.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2007, 12:43:31 AM »
I agree with you Danny but I would take it further. I feel that because the rioters are black that she tries to provide a moral "out" for them (i.e. she agrees that they are bad but thinks that indirectly racism pushed them to do it).

How do I know she dislikes Chaim more than evil blacks? She brought up Chaim out of nowhere and only discussed the evil blacks because we kept throwing it at her.

I think she condemns Chaim worse than the evil blacks. That's why I dislike her so much.

Imerica

« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2007, 12:45:49 AM »
Erica, you have come to Chaim's forum and bash him. How realistically do you expect us to react?

How do you think I would be treated if I went to an Al Sharpton forum and called him a terrible person?

It says something about who we are for not banning you even though you put down Chaim.
I wouldn't give two shakes of salt what you'd do if you went to Al Sharpton's forum. Do it? Damn. What are you waiting for? I'm not there supporting him. All I want to know is why do you accuse me of being WITH him and the others when I keep telling you that I dont' support them? Do you get some kind of high from going around in circles? I'm not the only person here who dosen't agree with some of the things Chaim does. He's no God. I'm sure if CHaim was in Israel right now minding his business, everyone else here would be okay without him. Most of us here are adults and can pretty much take care of ourselves right?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2007, 12:54:50 AM »
I'm sure if CHaim was in Israel right now minding his business, everyone else here would be okay without him. Most of us here are adults and can pretty much take care of ourselves right?
You pathetic worm. You know full well that Chaim is not allowed to go to Israel.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2007, 01:00:03 AM »
I agree with you Danny but I would take it further. I feel that because the rioters are black that she tries to provide a moral "out" for them (i.e. she agrees that they are bad but thinks that indirectly racism pushed them to do it).

How do I know she dislikes Chaim more than evil blacks? She brought up Chaim out of nowhere and only discussed the evil blacks because we kept throwing it at her.

I think she condemns Chaim worse than the evil blacks. That's why I dislike her so much.

1. I don't see where she thinks that indirectly racism pushed them to do any rioting.  Certainly, we all know there is no excuse for rioting.  Racism didn't make Jews act crazy...nor many other races and nations.

2. Imerica doesn't like it how Chaim and many of us, supposedly attack all blacks as a culture.  The thing is, is that we don't nor are supposed to attack all blacks.  And after Chaim was called upon it, he has clarified EVERY SINGLE time that not all blacks or not all hispanics or not all etc are bad or evil.  And Chaim has clarified it really well and supported his basis.  It seems to many of us that she is being selective to when he does attack blacks without the clarification.  We need to PROVE to her that we do not hate blacks because of their color...but that the vast majority have gone the wrong way.  But proving any of this doesn't mean we intimidate her or yell at her.. Proving means using wit, debating abilities, and eloquence.  CF, sometimes you are eloquent..but much of the time you are a firebrand. Being a firebrand is proper on certain occasions, but wiht Imerica, I dont' think it is apporpriate since she doesn't flame and is a decent human being. She does not go under the category of animal.  She goes under teh category of being merciful to the cruel and becoming cruel to the merciful. I don't want her to go away because I want her to see the difference between evil actions and good actions.  Chaim did a good action but from a glass jar it is viewed as evil.  And then the black rioters...some claim they are fighting racism by acting violent..so from a glass jar, they are doing good..but really waht it is...chaim is the merciful and Israel and the US were cruel...but to the evil black rioters..the were merciful to the cruel...Scary stuff.

3. I don't think she is saying that Chaim is worse than the black rioters. She is putting a moral equivalency which makes you feel that she is saying that Chaim's righteous actions look even worse.

4. She feels that civil disobedience no matter the cause is the wrong way to go about proving a point.  The problem is that she doesn't understand that nobody listened to the Jews in the 80's. However, when tehy did something outrageous, everybody noticed and talked about...and i guess, sometimes you need to do things that chaim did to make a statement to free innocent people from demise.  So, why aren't we doing now in regards to the conflict with Islam?  Because Islam is lot bigger than JTF and Chaim.  Civil disobedience, right now, will fail miserably.  On the other hand, becoming a mass movement might be the ticket in winning peoples' hearts..and that's what our goal is. Furthermore, we should not encourage any kind of illegal or violent action against people.  The only time we can use some use of force is when someone uses or is about to use force against us...just like the JDL did back in the day in the tough neighborhoods..."If you mess with us...well, you better watch you back!"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2007, 01:04:18 AM »
Danny, I know what you are saying but I don't see evidence that Erica is a decent human being. She killed her innocent unborn baby and is not even remorseful about it. That angered me at least as much as her disdain for Chaim. Right now, she said Chaim should be "minding his own business in Israel". That's as disgusting and rude a comment as anything I have seen from Din Rodef or Christian_Love.

And you yourself admit she is cruel to the merciful and vice versa. That IS evilness and is incompatible with her being a righteous human being.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 01:05:49 AM by C.F. »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2007, 01:16:09 AM »
Danny, I know what you are saying but I don't see evidence that Erica is a decent human being. She killed her innocent unborn baby and is not even remorseful about it. That angered me at least as much as her disdain for Chaim. Right now, she said Chaim should be "minding his own business in Israel". That's as disgusting and rude a comment as anything I have seen from Din Rodef or Christian_Love.

And you yourself admit she is cruel to the merciful and vice versa. That IS evilness and is incompatible with her being a righteous human being.

I think she can be steered in the right direction only because she seemed willing enough to hear us out..but oh well...
She's no angel, I'm no angel. You're no angel.

Imerica

« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2007, 02:01:42 AM »

You are a peice of f-ing work, CF. And since this my last few minutes on this site, I'm going to make sure you understand what the hell I'm saying. This isn't the first time you brought up my abortion you low-life so I'm going to clarify this again for you. I own what I did and every single day when I see someone else's baby I wish I were holding my own. But guess what, Mr. Know-it-all, I had to do what I had to do. I became pregnant on a product that failed me. I'm no irresponsible teenager, you crumb. I'm a grown woman who has been through 3 pregnancies where ALL of my children wound up in NICU. You don't know how much PAIN I went through to carry them. YOU HAVE NO IDEA because you're a man who has never had the 'pleasure' of carrying a baby and being on bedrest because you have hypertension, pre ecclampsia, ecclampsia, a f-in seizure, shortness of breath; you 've never had to walk up and down stairs with feet the size of footballs, you've never had the 'pleasure' of not being able to stand up and take care of your other children. You've never had to stand in the NICU unit watching your child gasp for air when their lungs are too under-developed. You've never had to watch or see your children with IV's in their foreheads, their heels, and hands. YOU'VE  never been awakened by a loud apnea monitor because its telling you that your baby may not be breathing and may not survive... You've never had to worry about whether a child of yours will go through the process of being an outpatient every month or so because they're underweight. YOU HAVE NEVER had to worry about the psychological problems that may have ensued because you carried them for a short time.You've never had to worry about the crap I've gone through in my life while carrying my precious babies whom I love with all my heart even my 4th baby in heaven now. I asked God for forgiveness and as far as WE'RE concerned I'm good with Him and He's good with me. I don't need your permission to grieve for my child, I don't need your permission to feel good about something that had to be done. I was not going to leave my children without their mother, who takes care of them. I wasn't going to DIE because THAT's what YOU would have done. I had a choice...leave my husband to care for the children alone or be here for my other children...I chose to be here for my other children and dispite what you think, I'm a GREAT mother to them and although I don't feel that I'm a murderer for having to abort a child, I WILL kill someone if they hurt my kids. I'm not perfect... you will never hear or read a post from me where I'd say I am... but look in the damned mirror CF. Your halo has a crack in it too. I think it'll only mend once you heal that broken up heart you're carrying around in your chest by inserting love and tolerance there. Stop thinking that you know who the hell I am and what I'm about because at the end of the day, BROTHAH (that was for you newman :) ), you sleep alone in your part of the world...and I'm happy-go-lucky ME in MY part of the world.

Peace.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2007, 10:32:39 AM »
I became pregnant on a product that failed me. I'm no irresponsible teenager

she calls having sex with probably her neighborhood by the age of 17 responsible?

Imerica

« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2007, 01:18:03 PM »
I became pregnant on a product that failed me. I'm no irresponsible teenager

she calls having sex with probably her neighborhood by the age of 17 responsible?
I know, I know...I'm supposed to be gone..and I will be but first...

I lost my virginity at 19 idiot. And apparently you can't read because I could have sworn I typed after the response you quoted "I'm a grown woman". I'm 33 years old. I've been married to the same wonderful man for 13 years and have 3 children with him and two stepdaughters (way before me). Reading is fundamental.

Somebody stop me!!!!!  :o
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 01:21:40 PM by Imerica »

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2007, 01:25:24 PM »
Don't go!

Imerica

« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2007, 02:34:36 PM »
You should have refrained from sex until you were married.

I'm 33 years old, Yacov...its a little late to tell me that now. lol I wasn't a baby though. I was old enough to make that decision on my own. 19 isn't that young.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2007, 02:39:52 PM »
Erica, what happened to your posts? Why did you leave the forum, were you asked to leave or ...

Imerica

« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2007, 03:34:44 PM »
Erica, what happened to your posts? Why did you leave the forum, were you asked to leave or ...

I'm still leaving ... but on my own. No one asked me to leave. I need to concentrate on my schoolwork. I'm taking a breather from it now...But I'm still leaving the site. lol

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2007, 04:09:50 PM »

I'm still leaving ... but on my own. No one asked me to leave. I need to concentrate on my schoolwork. I'm taking a breather from it now...But I'm still leaving the site. lol

You'll be back!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2007, 05:05:55 PM »
but look in the damned mirror CF. Your halo has a crack in it too. I think it'll only mend once you heal that broken up heart you're carrying around in your chest by inserting love and tolerance there.
ROFLMAO! That piece of drivel is classic, Erica, just classic!  :laugh: ;D Just what the heck were you trying to say, anyway?

Guess what--you could have done the responsible and moral thing and gotten your tubes tied, or asked your hubby to have a vasectomy (which are essentially painless and free of side effects) as soon as you had one problem pregnancy/birth. Nobody wants to hear your crocodile tears as to how awful the next two were. So yup, it IS your fault. You have the audacity to sit around here and tell me that G-d is okay with the murder of your helpless infant? Who do you think I am? Sister Helen Prejean?

ftf

« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2007, 05:10:12 PM »
C.F. for goodness sake, she was using contraception, which hadd worked for her before, and she knew that if the pregancy was  successful it would be difficult and there would eb a large chance of the baby being very ill, she also knew that she may well become seriously ill or die from the pregancy, so flipping leave her alone.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2007, 07:58:11 PM »
ftf you clearly don't believe in conservative beliefs. if you think abortion is alright then sometings seriously wrong with you.

newman

« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2007, 08:21:44 PM »
ftf you clearly don't believe in conservative beliefs. if you think abortion is alright then sometings seriously wrong with you.

'Something's wrong with ftf'?...........that's the understatement of the century!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2007, 09:57:07 PM »

abortion is not just a yes or no thing...there are lots of terrible stinging issues in regards to it.

It clearly is not a good thing to do it unless the woman will die.

otherwise, if a woman does become pregnant and feels she needs to end the pregnancy otherwise, she needs to seek councling that will help her through it...compassion is needed. 

Imerica

« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2007, 11:15:55 PM »
but look in the damned mirror CF. Your halo has a crack in it too. I think it'll only mend once you heal that broken up heart you're carrying around in your chest by inserting love and tolerance there.
ROFLMAO! That piece of drivel is classic, Erica, just classic!  :laugh: ;D Just what the heck were you trying to say, anyway?

Guess what--you could have done the responsible and moral thing and gotten your tubes tied, or asked your hubby to have a vasectomy (which are essentially painless and free of side effects) as soon as you had one problem pregnancy/birth. Nobody wants to hear your crocodile tears as to how awful the next two were. So yup, it IS your fault. You have the audacity to sit around here and tell me that G-d is okay with the murder of your helpless infant? Who do you think I am? Sister Helen Prejean?

I was responsible and used contraception, Einstein. You have no right to tell me what I should have done or what my husband should have done. I consult with GOD for my every problem, even with the problem I'm having with you right now. You aren't God so I dont' have ask your permission to do anything in my life. God forgives ALL sins. Not just ones you deem necessary. All I have to do is say "God forgive me" and he forgives. I believe that.

Imerica

« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2007, 11:23:38 PM »

abortion is not just a yes or no thing...there are lots of terrible stinging issues in regards to it.

It clearly is not a good thing to do it unless the woman will die.

otherwise, if a woman does become pregnant and feels she needs to end the pregnancy otherwise, she needs to seek councling that will help her through it...compassion is needed. 

I dont' stand in judgement of women I don't know  who have had abortions because I don't know them or the situation they went through to get to that decision. CF dosen't know me from Adam and yet he professes he knows what I should have done.

My first two children were 22 months apart. I wasn't warned with my first that if I decided to have another child that the ecclampsia could come back. I saw no harm in having a second. We didn't concieve our third until Nikko was 7. I didn't think it would return since it had been so long since I'd had a baby. Then, while doing everything the correct way, CF, we concieved again but I was told by my doctor that since it happened 3 times that I my health would be at a greater risk with a 4th pregnancy. I had to do what I had to do. That's it. I bonded with the child before I made the final decision and I said goodbye. I cried and cried and still to this day cry inside for it. But guess what? I'm healing, CF...and the baby is safe in God's care. I believe that. So I don't owe you anything...not a thing. You shoudn't be emotionally invested in a situation that dosen't directly involve you, CF. You need to mind your business. Perhaps if you did that, you'd be a happier person.