Author Topic: Question for Chaim (Forum).  (Read 3129 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Question for Chaim (Forum).
« on: October 31, 2012, 09:26:16 PM »
To Chaim-

do you think their will be an all out confrontation with islam? (Anytime soon)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Question for Chaim (Forum).
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 11:48:54 PM »
I know I'm not Chaim, but you did say forum...

In my personal opinion, when Romney wins, there will be splinter cells all over the U.S. that will attack major buildings and innocent people, because the Muslim Osama will not be able to use the law to hide their Muslim caliphate.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 04:14:44 PM »
Insane argument. Even if that were true, which I doubt because they do know fear, at least they wouldn't have a leader in the white house to support and protect their actions, all the while calling islam a religion of peace and hoping to hear his favorite sound in the world, the morning rant akin to twelve donkeys and camels braying while a chimpmunk dies an Micheal Whoore farts.
Soo, because Osamba will be out of the White House, the Arats will be stricken with fear? Not hardly, like they were in 2001? They have had four easy years to move "FORWARD" with their global caliphate, if Obongo looses, they will lash out all over the world. Which is still a far better situation to be in, in comparison to four more years of a sharia loving Nazi.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 04:29:31 PM »
I don't think that any major problems will arise after Obama is shown the exit...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 07:20:50 PM »
I don't think that any major problems will arise after Obama is shown the exit...
I hope you're right!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 07:26:42 PM »
In in that four years, Osama Bam Husseina has done literally everything feasibly possible to advance the global caliphate. 4 more years, and the terror cells will be comprised of white people and self-hating Jews alike.
Exactly right! Along with the Nation of Islam, the Black Panthers, and the drug cartels.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 07:51:40 PM »
Georgie their friend and the Saudis' best pal emboldened them. Romney won't.
So they could lose all of their advancements, and you think they will not react?

You think the 47% is not going to react? After being brainwashed that the rich don't pay enough, Blacks won't react to the white honky's that wants to put them in cages and kill them and take their cell phones, and the drug cartels( along with terrorists) won't react to a tightening of our borders?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 07:18:56 PM »
As earlier mentioned by myself, they will whimper and complain, and ultimately plot to destroy the country, and will be distracted along the way.
Sometimes I think you're a poser, because you act as if you grew up in a rough environment, but you do not understand the mindset of poor people?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 07:45:15 PM »
I'm not calling you out, it has been a while since I've been involved in that environment. I just don't understand why you think they're going to cower in fear, and not go after the people that supposedly took everything away from them.