Author Topic: Chaim Had "Affirmative Action" Computer Problems!  (Read 5653 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Chaim Had "Affirmative Action" Computer Problems!
« on: July 06, 2007, 03:05:08 AM »
The four great new JTF videos were ready early this evening but Chaim could not get an internet connection. He was forced to speak to three different "affirmative action" geniuses who were the "technical experts". In the end, HaShem (G-d) solved the problem. But the programs were delayed because of this.

Chaim apologizes to our fantastic forum members for the delay.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Chaim Had "Affirmative Action" Computer Problems!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 03:15:16 AM »
Was it from Verizon? I had an issue last night with my DSL but I didn't get an affirmative action wizard on the phone to fix the problem. I had Omar the tent maker from Islamabad.  Same thing you end up with same lousy results.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 03:21:07 AM »
No, it was Time Warner Cable.

Chaim always winds up dealing with these creatures. But at least we then get to hear what happened.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 01:29:51 PM »
Was it from Verizon? I had an issue last night with my DSL but I didn't get an affirmative action wizard on the phone to fix the problem. I had Omar the tent maker from Islamabad.  Same thing you end up with same lousy results.

That is Hilarious !!!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 04:06:14 PM »
"wha' evva.....yo' dumb-ass computa aint nunna my problem, [censored] mmmmm hmmmmm"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 06:10:15 PM »
It is just Chaims luck!

My mum, took her laptop to the "tech guys" at a local store last week and a schvartza dropped it on the floor, this was followed by a dorky asian pulling off one of the keys by accident.......i guess as technology develops, the methods by which they try to fix it, get even more extravagant.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 08:04:30 PM »
Every time I hear the name Leshanda or Kenisha, or Leroy I hang up and try again.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 08:17:43 PM »
He spoke to jeeniases who be da tecknical experts!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 09:06:06 PM »
I would NEVER trust any affirmative action "genius" with any of my computer or computer related problems.  I troubleshoot all of my computer software and hardware problems myself and if the rare occasion comes where I need some help with the internet that is out of my capability to solve I make sure the person I'm speaking to isn't speaking ebonics.  Luckily in the past I've been quite fortunate with this, Baruch HaShem.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 09:08:22 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 09:27:23 PM »
As for cell phone companies, when I had Sprint, A US mobile phone company, full of affirmative action apes. T-Mobile has the best service of them all. We had sprint long distance when I was a kid. It was US sprint then, Great service. My father had a cellphone from US West. Great service. Now, crap.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 10:25:17 PM »
Typical as usual.  Glad the problem was solved.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 11:57:13 PM »
I had Verizon DSL problems for almost a year. I had a number of baboons come in and play at the computer thinking that I don't know how to plug the thing in... Next they had a higher up baboon come in because I called again and inspected  the line, he then told me 'IT;s the Line, the line e no good' and just left it there cause he can't do it now... so the 4th time I called , finally a white tech came in the proper outfit WITH actual tools and repaired and changed all the lines in the building. I wonder why did they even send the first 3 ?
It's a crime what they are doing to us... By the way the CEO of Time Warner is an Afro-Can American! I wonder how their stock is doing???

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 12:10:34 AM »
Well Time Warner Cable of NYC is a notoriously shvartza operation. You literally cannot get a human to talk to or come to your house for service. It is all shvartz. Verizon has a few white people in the company. In my neighborhood which is a distant part of Queens, there is verizon FIOS service instead of dsl. My family recently switched to the fios internet service from time warner cable. My mother was sick of the shvartza rapists who would come when their be a problem. When we had the fios installed two humans came and everything went smoothly. Time warner cable should be avoided except in the area which I think Chaim lives in, it might be his only option for high speed internet.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 08:43:44 AM »
It is interesting to note that the Time Warner franchise in Queens was given to a vile white hater and anti semite Percy Sutton. Percy Sutton was the former boro president of Manhattan. He was also malcohm excrement's lawyer. Percy then went on to own WLIB radio. This was a anti white station that had a talk format. They had a collection of nut cases such as Imhotep, gary byrd, mark rielly, kae thompson and several others that have come and gone. The principal owners of this radio station was jesse jackson and dunkin' david dinkins, the men's room attendent. It is a known fact that affrimative action employees are completely useless. They are tragic creatures that evolution has played of terrible trick on. We must have compassion for these primitives and treat them as we would all the other beasts that live on our planet. I would be towards everyone's benefit if we put these primitives on high tech reservations. There they could live out their useless lives in contentment, doing african things. We could air drop them mac and cheese, malt liquor, crack and smack. We could build them a faux white village where, when the urge hit them, they could riot and loot liquor stores, burn down a korean gorcery, overturn cars and just act black. We could have giant tv monitors blasting gangsta rap videos on every street corner free 24 hours a day. We can let them destroy a make believe subway car, and urinate and defecate on the platforms. It will be a real 'black world'. They could have their own afro centric schools where they can talk about 'all the egyptian mother_____s who invented civilization'. We can give them an endless supply of basketballs and sneakers for their reparations for building this country. We can give them a rosa parks wind up doll that when you wind her up you will hear a rousing rendition of Al Jolson singing mammie. This will help in ending the affrimative action problem. Where would we build this black nirvana you ask? The congo.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 09:34:21 AM »
fjack, that's a great idea !  ;D
That would finally give them autonomy from the whiteman (Jew man) suppressing them and keeping them down... Yeah!
'Cause you know iz ol' da whitemen dat be causin' all this here problems' 

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 10:01:37 AM »
Danny boy, you and fjack are onto something here. We need some sort of negroe, roots, back-to-afrikka, homeland movement.

I've given some thought to the PR campaign to get the ball rolling:

"Yassim, bruddas n sistas wis bin takin honky crap longs innuf.. mmmm hmmm. Times wis leavin ol honky an gits back to da muddah land. Ol afrikka gots plenty space coz all da bruddas dey got ober der bin doin da downlow an gots da aids in der butt and dey is all dead. Dis savin us da trouble of poppin caps in der asses to gets da space for da noo hood.

Now wees gonna go back to da land dem jewboys dun ripped us off frum..mmmm hmmmm. Dis noo country gonna be a parradise fo da bruddas n sistas. Der aint gonna be no crackers puttin us down an keepin us po. Der aint gonna be no honky pigs bustin our ass for [censored] needer! Das right, wees gonna do our own number. Wees gonna smoke all da crack, eats all da KFC ,  rapes all da sistas we wants an wees goona pee where we damn feels likes it..........mmmm hmmmm.

Ol honky be real sorry an beg us to com-on back sho nuff"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 10:10:03 AM by newman »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 10:31:29 AM »
Newman, I have to admit I was holdind back tears as I read:  Spike Lee's  "The Declaration of Independence", fo sure it bee a best seller with Academy Awards consideration .
Cast of characters: Barack as 'President', Jesse Jackson as 'The Treasurer' , Al sharpton as 'Press Secretary', Farrakhan as 'Spiriual Advisor/Black Devil himself' , ... I would need your help to fill in the rest of the positions

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 10:40:48 AM »
Newman, I have to admit I was holdind back tears as I read:  Spike Lee's  "The Declaration of Independence", fo sure it bee a best seller with Academy Awards consideration .
Cast of characters: Barack as 'President', Jesse Jackson as 'The Treasurer' , Al sharpton as 'Press Secretary', Farrakhan as 'Spiriual Advisor/Black Devil himself' , ... I would need your help to fill in the rest of the positions

I wonder how the 'declaration' would start out............................

" We holds dis here stuff to bees a fact, Jack. Dat all mens is created equal. Only dat [censored] don go for none of us ats da top in dis noo guvvament.....wees goona be makin out reel good wid da foreign aid n [censored]. Da rest o you n_ggers is gonna hav ta kiss my ass....hehehehe...
gimme five , jesse"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 01:52:29 PM »
Now a days you end up with 2 options, lets be fair, either you have the affirmative action genius or the automative machine.  No real human beings are available anymore.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 02:24:37 PM »
Now a days you end up with 2 options, lets be fair, either you have the affirmative action genius or the automative machine.  No real human beings are available anymore.
Yep, thats true......

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 10:58:11 PM »
Russian Jews are generally very smart.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 10:07:52 AM »
We all know that Muslims are below retarded. There are no attractive Muslim "Women." Chances are the people who fixed your computer weren't Muslim if everything worked and the woman was attractive.

Offline IntrepidLengenD

• New JTFer
  • "Love and pain beating one in the Same_"
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2007, 11:21:21 PM »
It is just Chaims luck!

My mum, took her laptop to the "tech guys" at a local store last week and a schvartza dropped it on the floor, this was followed by a dorky asian pulling off one of the keys by accident.......i guess as technology develops, the methods by which they try to fix it, get even more extravagant.

How about... the more technology develops by the Humans, the the more the Apes look like what HaShem intended them to ...
"For you they call...their eager faces turning"

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2007, 11:28:06 PM »
It is just Chaims luck!

Hey Intrepid,

Do you know why schvartzas have wide,flat noses?

It's where the mid-wife puts her foot when she pulls their tail off.

How about... the more technology develops by the Humans, the the more the Apes look like what HaShem intended them to ...

Offline IntrepidLengenD

• New JTFer
  • "Love and pain beating one in the Same_"
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2007, 11:38:01 PM »
Hey Intrepid,

Do you know why schvartzas have wide,flat noses?

It's where the mid-wife puts her foot when she pulls their tail off.

LOL ... Wish they would keep it on !
Then they wouldn't be pounding their chests in our neighborhoods calling themselves Men !
"For you they call...their eager faces turning"