Author Topic: I dissent. Vote for Dan Halloran  (Read 336 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
I dissent. Vote for Dan Halloran
« on: November 05, 2012, 09:53:23 AM »
I disagree with the great Chaim Ben Pesach.   I reside in the 6th Congressional District and intend to vote for Dan Halloran for Congress. 

Our primary problem is Obama, who I fear will be re-elected.  Most polls show a probable Obama win -- and don't forget, most Americans are crazier, stupider and more self destructive than ever. 

All of Obama's initiatives must be opposed, especially the funding of the PLO, Hamas, and the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as his many other attempts to harm little Israel.   Grace Meng will support Obama to the hilt.  She will support all Obama's anti-white, anti-jewish, anti-Israel, and pro-third world policies.   I believe that Halloran, at least initially, will probably try to be a loyal Republican, ingratiate himself with all whites, including jews, in the district, and oppose most if not all of Obama's evil initiatives.

Further, it would be easier to later defeat Halloran, the Republican, than Meng, the Democrat.  If Meng gets elected, she'll be in Congress for at least 20 years.  Halloran, like most Republicans in NY, will be more vulnerable to defeat for re-election.

The last thing we need is an Obama supporting liberal/radical democrat representing a district with a large jewish population. Like Obama, Grace Meng represents an imminent threat to Israel and the jewish people, as well as the entire white race. 

I don't like Halloran.  He seems like a real oddball.  And  I detest Ron Paul, who is a Nazi vermin.  But Ron Paul in not running for president, Obama is.  Ron Paul, at this moment in time, cannot really hurt little Israel, Obama can and will. 

There is no good choice here.  But Dan Halloran is the lesser of the two evils and, therefore, the only real choice here. I will vote for him.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:31:20 AM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I dissent. Vote for Dan Halloran
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 10:55:16 AM »
I don't support Ron Paul Nazis that belong to the Nazi religion (and in this case, literally).