Author Topic: what happened to my post and video of Michael ben Ari??  (Read 5691 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: what happened to my post and video of Michael ben Ari??
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 03:47:22 PM »
Does that mean The National Union without Ben-Ari and Marzel is the lesser of the evils in Israel? Ben-Ari won't get elected. Every small party never wins. Just like Herut under Kleiner with Marzel as #2 didn't get elected. Kleiner's Herut was orginally elected as part of The National Union. Benny Begin headed the list and ran for PM but resigned and Kleiner broke off and established the one MK Herut Party which was the only MK JTF supported back in 2002. I think Kleiner now supports Likud again. He used to be of Gesher which was David Levy's opportunist party that either went with Likud or Labor so he would be Foreign Minister.

Kleiner turned left and opposes settlers.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 08:00:25 PM »
absolutely wrong.  the verse does not refer to just gentiles, it refers to anyone.  nowhere in the verse does it mention gentiles.  you're a complete fool

That verse does refer to gentiles.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 08:30:26 PM »
Why is Ben Ari not helping Chaim obtain aliyah?
I originally supported Ben Ari but no more.
He is a total fraud.
After seeing Chaim's videos in both Hebrew & English I have recently been won over .
I know Chaim since the 70's & thought that he was nuts but now I see I was wrong & he is totally sincere & correct on most issues.
He is needed here & is IMHO the only credible person today to revive the Kahane movement.

I agree with you 100 percent.  In my case, we would just have to change the decade to the 90s and we could have uttered the same words verbatim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 08:38:48 PM »
Anyone who supports these vipers is as bad as they are. I'd take Rudolf Kastner over these reptiles any day of the week.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 08:56:53 PM »
I agree with you 100 percent.  In my case, we would just have to change the decade to the 90s and we could have uttered the same words verbatim
I find this guy very questionable, Just my opinion!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 09:26:48 PM »
I find this guy very questionable, Just my opinion!

Will you tell us what your old name was, it was mango or Monzo or something like that.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 09:31:40 PM »
Will you tell us what your old name was, it was mango or Monzo or something like that.!
I'm serious, I never left the forum. I was nazarine and a number when I started! I joined a year ago
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 09:35:59 PM »
Will you tell us what your old name was, it was mango or Monzo or something like that.
Are sure you are the real JTFenthusiast, because we have talked in the past?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 09:38:11 PM »
Are sure you are the real JTFenthusiast, because we have talked in the past?

You two should just agree to get along.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
You two should just agree to get along.
We never fought before, now all of a sudden he thinks I'm a troll!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 10:15:24 PM »
I am getting sick and tired of this. You have been told many times that he is not this person. The person you are thinking of is wonga66 and he is back on the forum right now as "Yerusha".

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2012, 10:18:23 PM »
I am getting sick and tired of this. You have been told many times that he is not this person. The person you are thinking of is wonga66 and he is back on the forum right now as "Yerusha".
Yes,  thank you!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2012, 11:02:09 PM »

Yes, I agree with that...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 11:43:50 PM »
Yes,  thank you!

Stop getting your Katy Perry knickers in a twist DBF.  It was Mange or something like that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 11:45:44 PM »
I think someone is trying to be humorous here... JTFE is making a joke, I think...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2012, 11:53:25 PM »
Stop getting your Katy Perry knickers in a twist DBF.  It was Mange or something like that.
Well, its not me! And you are not you!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2012, 12:15:52 AM »
There was no Manga. You are thinking of Wonga, who is still here under a different name.

May I ask what happened to you? You had 2000+ posts and yet here you are with a new account. Methinks you are calling the kettle black when you accuse another member of being a troll.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2012, 09:48:09 PM »
There was no Manga. You are thinking of Wonga, who is still here under a different name.

May I ask what happened to you? You had 2000+ posts and yet here you are with a new account. Methinks you are calling the kettle black when you accuse another member of being a troll.

I'm locked out of my account, Dumkopf.  I've been saying that for a month.  Why would I 'troll' with the same name??? That makes no sense

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 09:54:36 PM »
You are the one acting like a troll right now, accusing members of being various people and attacking JTFers.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2012, 06:20:38 PM »
You are the one acting like a troll right now, accusing members of being various people and attacking JTFers.

I think your brain is pickled DBF.  I stated that one person reminded me of another. ONE PERSON.  I haven't attacked anyone.  Everytime, I feel myself soften to you a little bit, you do something that reminds me of what an incredible liar you are at your very core.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2012, 06:47:07 PM »
I'm locked out of my account, Dumkopf.  I've been saying that for a month.  Why would I 'troll' with the same name??? That makes no sense
You are locked out of two accounts?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2012, 08:50:48 PM »
I'm me, I've always been me, nobody can effectively duplicate me or impersonate me, and I will be me until Hashem thinks it is time that I stop being me...

I will have no other identity, my identity encapsulates my soul, and I like my soul, and I try not to change it except to learn more and try to do more good in the world.

All these multiple identities seem to be harmful to a soul. Look at the confusion and the sparks of hatred which has arisen in this discussion. I think I know all of you involved in this 'machloket' and I feel sorry for the entire situation.

It is easy to be misunderstood on a forum, and because we all are at different states of minds sometimes things we say are not interpreted the way we intend them to. It is best to take a step back from the conflict and come back to it when we are able to think more clearly.

I have been misunderstood and I do not try to hold a grudge. I believe everyone involved in this discussion has good at their heart, but please try to show a little more respect to each other...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2012, 09:22:04 PM »
His name is Robert Paulson.

His name is Robert Paulson.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2012, 09:25:25 PM »
I like " JTFenthusiast" I just don't understand what happen to his other account? And why he said I was disrespectful? Also I'm wondering if Serbian armys account was hacked?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2012, 09:27:23 PM »
I think your brain is pickled DBF.  I stated that one person reminded me of another. ONE PERSON.  I haven't attacked anyone.  Everytime, I feel myself soften to you a little bit, you do something that reminds me of what an incredible liar you are at your very core.
Seriously you need some medication man. You are the one who made a fool out of yourself by insisting that Ephraim is wonga66 (even when we told you that Yerusha is actually him).