Author Topic: what happened to my post and video of Michael ben Ari??  (Read 5685 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: what happened to my post and video of Michael ben Ari??
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2012, 09:31:41 PM »
Do we really want to keep this thread flowing? I think everyone involved is who they say they are... Although I have been wrong in the past I think the Ephraim is Ephraim, JTFE is JTFE, DBF is DBF, KWRBT is KWRBT, and I am me... I think Serbian Army was just expressing some deeply held ideas which are totally wrong, but since he was educated in a foreign system I cannot hold it against him unless he acts on these incorrect ideas. I can accept that Russians and their satellites may hold a different view of America, and hopefully they will eventually understand why things happened like they did...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2012, 09:36:53 PM »
בס''ד

Can we please all stop this unnecessary sniping? None of the people involved in this latest discussion are trolls. All are loyal JTFers. Now let's just move on, please.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2012, 09:39:08 PM »
בס''ד

Can we please all stop this unnecessary sniping? None of the people involved in this latest discussion are trolls. All are loyal JTFers. Now let's just move on, please.
Yes sir!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2012, 10:42:17 PM »
I like " JTFenthusiast" I just don't understand what happen to his other account? And why he said I was disrespectful? Also I'm wondering if Serbian armys account was hacked?

I never said you were disrespectful.  I have always liked your comments.  You do remind of another user whom I also liked a great deal.  Unfortunately, he is no longer on this forum

Offline Rothstein77

• New JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2013, 11:17:00 PM »
That verse does refer to gentiles.

dead wrong, lowlife. it refers to everybody. nowhere in the verse does it mention gentiles you lowlife piece of [blank].

EDIT: Removed obscenities. Keep it clean please!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:51:32 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2013, 11:20:57 PM »
dead wrong, lowlife. it refers to everybody. nowhere in the verse does it mention gentiles you lowlife [blank].

Whoah... From one nightmare to another...

That language will most surely get you put in the time-out corner though...

This user is most obviously a troll, only 3 posts and suddenly this abusive post...

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:51:09 PM by Mishmaat »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2013, 11:22:13 PM »
I don't know who is a bigger piece of garbage, MBA or Ralph!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2013, 11:46:15 PM »
dead wrong, lowlife. it refers to everybody. nowhere in the verse does it mention gentiles you lowlife piece of [blank].

You sure are butthurt, aren't you.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:51:51 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2013, 12:02:15 AM »
Obviously Iran's nuclear program must have been hacked into once again and Ralph is peeved.