Author Topic: It's not just blacks and arabs...  (Read 9158 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: It's not just blacks and arabs...
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 10:44:10 AM »
Yup, which is why I hate when Chaim goes off on tirades against blacks and arabs. White Europeans have killed more Jews than any other people and he continually cops a plea for them. No race or people is any better than another. When evil culture takes over, anti-Semitism flourishes. Any type of people are capable of forming evil cultures.

disclaimer: I'm not saying white Europeans are bad, but they're a people who are responsible for the best and worst humanity has to offer. When a good culture prevails, they excel. When one doesn't...

More Jews have been killed since the time islam became a malignant cancer in yathrib (now medina) till now than by Europeans. Chaim's 'tirades', as I understand it, against blacks and arabs are ONLY against the racist, anti semetic, criminal, barbaric savage, evil ones. Someone correct me if I am mistaken.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 10:52:20 AM »
Yup, which is why I hate when Chaim goes off on tirades against blacks and arabs. White Europeans have killed more Jews than any other people and he continually cops a plea for them. No race or people is any better than another. When evil culture takes over, anti-Semitism flourishes. Any type of people are capable of forming evil cultures.

disclaimer: I'm not saying white Europeans are bad, but they're a people who are responsible for the best and worst humanity has to offer. When a good culture prevails, they excel. When one doesn't...

More Jews have been killed since the time islam became a malignant cancer in yathrib (now medina) till now than by Europeans. Chaim's 'tirades', as I understand it, against blacks and arabs are ONLY against the racist, anti semetic, criminal, barbaric savage, evil ones. Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

You are quite correct in your analysis. Muslims are certainly killing a thousand times more Jews than Europeans in our time.

Thunderpants is is only hanging around as a spoiler. Take no notice.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 11:58:12 AM »
It seems this Thunderbolt guy is still stuck in the 1940's (Germany) and 1960's (civil rights).  Earth to thunderbolt, its 2007, and Islam is the new threat to Jewry along with ungrateful blacks who don't appreciate the work that Jews have done for them.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 12:01:35 PM by kane123123 »

newman

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 12:05:46 PM »
It seems this Thunderbolt guy is still stuck in the 1940's (Germany) and 1960's (civil rights).  Earth to thunderbolt, its 2006, and Islam is the new threat to Jewry along with ungrateful blacks who don't appreciate the work that Jews have done to them.

It's not just that blacks are 'ungrateful' to the Jews. Black community leaders HATE the Jewish people. HATE, HATE, HATE and want them dead. I can't say that every individual negroe feels this way, but as with the muslims and arabs, I don't see any blacks opposing their leadership on their Jew-hating outlook. As I have said before................. silence = agreement.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 07:06:19 PM »
Cosmokramer you look sephardic
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2007, 08:03:04 PM »
Earth to kane, Christian arabs AREN'T muslim. The vast majority of blacks in America aren't muslim either.

And who cares what cosmokramer looks like. He's a good person, why does it matter if his father is black, white, purple, etc?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 08:09:57 PM »
Earth to kane, Christian arabs AREN'T muslim. The vast majority of blacks in America aren't muslim either.

And who cares what cosmokramer looks like. He's a good person, why does it matter if his father is black, white, purple, etc?

None of us here care what cosmokramer looks like.  That doesn't mean that it can't be a topic of discussion.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2007, 09:02:48 PM »
Thunderbolt (and by the way, why haven't people asked why your screenname is the SS symbol? I am not saying that is intentional, but it is extremely weird and coincidental),

I've had more than enough of you. From day one, ALL you have done is tried to pit Christian posters against Jews and tried to pit different Christian posters against one another. I can see you are just banging your head against a brick wall as I type this because I didn't fall for your divisive little bait. Your lovely little gems like "You better watch out Chaimfan, they might ban you for saying that Christians are G-d's people", "you let everybody walk all over your faith" and, most recently, "is that what your religion teaches? to judge whole groups you don't know?" are severely out of line and are in blatant violation of numerous forum rules.

I can truthfully testify to the fact that your behavior has been far more anti-Christian and far more offensive to me personally than anything any Jewish or Noahide poster has ever typed. I hope that the mods will take action with you soon, and will be contacting them.

You know what, Thunderbolt? I am wondering if you are Hidden Author. You are a troll, period. The end.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2007, 09:15:20 PM »
I don't think Thunderbolt is a troll.  Everything of his that I've seen seems like it is legitimately him and is not part of some intentional plan to divide Christians from Jews and Christians from other Christians.  While the effect of his actions amounts to this, I don't think it is an intentional plan of his, that's just who Thunderbolt is.  That's not to say that I don't think he deserves to be banned.  What he says IS offensive and has mainly caused problems wherever he has stepped foot. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 12:45:17 AM »
I don't see a distinction between an outright troll and a "sincere" person whose comments have the exact same impact as those of a troll. How many Ask JTFs has Chaim pleaded with us to stop this bickering? The fact that Thunderbolt continues to do his absolute best to provoke Christians and get JTF Gentiles to resent Jews tells me he's a troll, and by that I mean an intentional one.

BabylonianJew and Scotch, even FOTL, were banned for a lot less than what T-Bolt does in each and every post.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 12:48:29 AM »
Notice to Mods--

--I think this thread should be locked. It's already gotten really ugly, and even if it weren't, the point has been proven long ago that Cosmokramer is proof that it is possible to be a righteous black man AND a black Jew. I really do not care what he looks like, and never have, and neither do the vast majority of JTF members.

The only people who love to obsess endlessly on skin color are Nazis and people with no self-esteem whatsoever.

newman

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 12:51:23 AM »
I don't see a distinction between an outright troll and a "sincere" person whose comments have the exact same impact as those of a troll. How many Ask JTFs has Chaim pleaded with us to stop this bickering? The fact that Thunderbolt continues to do his absolute best to provoke Christians and get JTF Gentiles to resent Jews tells me he's a troll, and by that I mean an intentional one.

BabylonianJew and Scotch, even FOTL, were banned for a lot less than what T-Bolt does in each and every post.

I agree CF. He said he was quitting last week, then came back on a day later and said he was staying at the request of an un-named 'friend' to monitor the goings-on. Three guesses who the 'friend' is? It is very clear his only intention is to undermine to organisation by starting brush fires in the forum. He's openly attacking Chaim's positions on certain issues and have a read of his convoluted response to my post on this thread earlier......he's off his sorry rocker.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 12:54:14 AM »
I think that even if he is not Hidden Author, he is in contact with him and/or is his friend.

newman

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 01:03:53 AM »
I think that even if he is not Hidden Author, he is in contact with him and/or is his friend.
ftf has also openly opposed Chaim and challenged Jews to theological debates on this forum and he's STILL a moderator!....WTF?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 01:14:23 AM »
Thanks. I think though personally that the majority of Hispanics are not righteous, but that's another story for another thread.

We still have the matter of Thunderbolt to deal with. I know we are not permitted to outright speak against other forum members, but he has been causing problems for a very long time and his constant attempts to incite Christian forum members are infuriating (to me, at least). I am tired of dealing with this.

newman

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 01:20:10 AM »
Thanks. I think though personally that the majority of Hispanics are not righteous, but that's another story for another thread.

We still have the matter of Thunderbolt to deal with. I know we are not permitted to outright speak against other forum members, but he has been causing problems for a very long time and his constant attempts to incite Christian forum members are infuriating (to me, at least). I am tired of dealing with this.

If he has a go at somebody first, then they are entitled to sling manure back at him. The admins should just view his posts for the last 10 days.

newman

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 01:55:38 AM »
ftf has also openly opposed Chaim and challenged Jews to theological debates on this forum and he's STILL a moderator!....WTF?

Jimmy wouldn't let me de-moderate FTF.

Jimmy needs to read ftf's posts since Jult 01. Even after Chaim laid down the law re: missionising, this shkutz proclaims that he will continue do do it.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2007, 02:19:14 AM »
I can't speak as a Jew, but I have to say Islam is a world-wide problem and a very real issue.  Nobody is just "picking on" a religion.  Nobody is that immature.  Nobody is just playing games to feel bigger than someone else.  The fact is violence occurred in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh, in Israel, in France, with the Beslan school massacre, and the Turks have the most repressive regime in Europe.  Nobody is kicking the innocent around, people are identifying a very real threat.

As for blacks, they commit a disproportionately high amount of crime and are involved in a "hip-hop" culture.  They take off welfare and don't support themselves.  They have illegitimate children that they can't afford to feed.  They hate Jews and Whites collectively.  Nobody is "picking on" anybody.  Again, a legitimate and PROVABLE enemy exists.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2007, 11:52:14 AM »
We should learn to stop bickering.... After all as the saying goes... UNITED WE STAND BUT DIVIDED WE FALL... everyone is entitled to their own opinion which can become especially problematic over the latest acts  with people like Alan-T and others who made their controversial beliefs public...

We are working together to do something good so lets attack our real enemies and not those on the forum who almost all are great people...

newman

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2007, 11:59:59 AM »
It's been sorted out , raiseyourfist...but it had to be cleared up. A bit of bickering now will prevent us going off the rails later. I've let it rest.