Author Topic: Rep. Trey Gowdy Explodes At Libya Hearing: 'I Want To Know Why We Were Lied To'  (Read 313 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is one baddass congressman with some balls:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Excellent.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
More representatives need to get TOTALLY OUTRAGED at what happened in September. In all my years I have NEVER EVER witnessed such a demonstration of dangerous foreign policy as I have under the failed Obama administration. The idea that he can get away with cold-blooded murder of our American citizens doing jobs overseas makes me want to regurgitate.

The obama administration should be impeached because of this. And there needs to be a complete investigation of both this and the 'Fast And Furious' scandal where another American was killed due to Obamas bungling.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14