Author Topic: Will the US end up like South Africa?  (Read 1915 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Will the US end up like South Africa?
« on: November 11, 2012, 12:59:02 PM »
This article shows the parallels between the decline of the U.S. and South Africa.  It is most disturbing but a necessary read.

http://www.amren.com/news/2012/11/will-the-us-follow-south-africa-down-the-path-of-white-decline/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Will the US end up like South Africa?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 08:59:18 PM »
It seems like so. After we've (stupidly) elected a black Muslim twice in the White (Black) House.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 09:08:10 PM »
NOPE!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 02:39:12 PM »
Oh No!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 03:35:02 PM »
You think America is invincible? You can't control your own borders or even presidency, and now Iranian goat-******* are sending you unanswered messages. If something drastic doesn't happen that results in a Romney win, it'll show that G-d has left you.
Watch and see!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 06:21:28 PM »
I see the possibility of a time in the future where Jews will be skapegoated in the U.S. and will have to flee. 

Keep in mind that there was a time in Germany where Jews were very much integrated into the society and felt very safe.  They had no idea what was to come.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 08:49:31 PM »
I see the possibility of a time in the future where Jews will be skapegoated in the U.S. and will have to flee. 

Keep in mind that there was a time in Germany where Jews were very much integrated into the society and felt very safe.  They had no idea what was to come.
I pray that Jews will make it home! But America is not Germany, We were founded on Judeo Christian law, that means something! Over 50 percent of Americans are not happy with the current situation we are in, do you think they're gonna sit there and let everything fall apart?

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 11:30:41 PM »

It's almost justified - axelrod, Emmanuel, wasserman Schultz, bernanke, Saban, soros etc

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 03:01:16 AM »
Pretty much, we already gave the enemy the special function tail of the black hawk helicopter used in the osama bin laden raid. AND the highly advanced drone we safely had land in IRAN done by  some shmuck air force person under orders.  Anything else we can give them? Some nukes and the codes for them? Free jenkum bombs?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 10:33:07 PM »
Germany was the Holy Roman Empire. Let's compare meanings.
Well, America is the polar opposite of the Holy Roman Empire!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 10:39:49 PM »
It's almost justified - axelrod, Emmanuel, wasserman Schultz, bernanke, Saban, soros etc

Uh, excuse me, but what about all the non-Jewish white liberals?  Should they also be scapegoated?  Or is it just the evil JOOOS???

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 10:42:58 PM »
On another note, I skimmed through the article on the Amren site, as well as the comments. 

The funny thing about those Amren people is (from reading their comments on articles) that despite how they go on about minorities this, black people that, they and their leader Jared Taylor were always very non-chalant about Obama becoming POTUS.  Many commenters there kept insisting that there was no difference whatsoever between Obama vs. McCain and Obama vs. Romney. 

And *now* they're going on about how the U.S. is becoming like South Africa????

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 10:45:40 PM »
Uh, excuse me, but what about all the non-Jewish white liberals?  Should they also be scapegoated?  Or is it just the evil JOOOS???
True Lisa, there are tons of sellout Christians as well!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 11:01:48 PM »

I agree..... so called "progressives" are very big Jew-Haters. What is even more astounding is that the majority of US Jews voted for this!!!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 11:07:30 PM »
Progressives(commies)  have to be stopped, Christian or Jew!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 10:49:24 AM »
We are in the last days...no civilization can survive as an entitlement society.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 07:49:09 PM »
On another note, I skimmed through the article on the Amren site, as well as the comments. 

The funny thing about those Amren people is (from reading their comments on articles) that despite how they go on about minorities this, black people that, they and their leader Jared Taylor were always very non-chalant about Obama becoming POTUS.  Many commenters there kept insisting that there was no difference whatsoever between Obama vs. McCain and Obama vs. Romney. 

And *now* they're going on about how the U.S. is becoming like South Africa????

I agree. I am not really comfortable with Amren.  But I still believe the primary threat to Israel comes from the left in general, and the blacks and muslims in particular. Many Amren people are open to anti Muslim and black arguments; but too many are suspicous of the jews, who they see as being leaders of liberal ideology.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:03:12 PM by NoMosqueHere »