Author Topic: After millions of you-know-what-color threatened Romney, 1 white woman villified  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
We all saw the posts of you-know-what-color after you-know-what-color saying they wanted to kill or assassinate Romney.

Now one white lady uses a racial slur and all hell breaks loose.  She got strung up by the media and fired from her job.   

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/11/15089316-ice-cream-store-worker-fired-after-posting-racial-slur-about-obama-on-facebook?lite

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Dumb move on her part, albeit of course it is a double standard.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It's never good to say outright or even to imply that you want the sitting president to be assassinated. I think she definitely will be getting a visit from the Secret Service for that one and they'd be within their rights to put her in jail for it.
Freedom of speech doesn't apply to that. Like him or hate him, Obama is the sitting president and you can't say those kinds of things.

Plus, she's not thinking this through very well. If he were to be assassinated, he'd be made into a martyr figure for progressivism/communism by the left wing media outlets and then most of his evil agenda would get passed much more easily. Also she's being selfish. A lot of us don't like Obama as a person but why does she want to punish his young daughters by taking their father away? That's really cruel. They may have been raised to be left wing, but they could choose differently later in their lives, and to punish them for their parent's politics would be wrong.

I think we should want Obama out of office legally. Fight him politically, get him impeached, oppose his evil agenda in every possible legal way, but don't go after him physically. It would only polarize the country further and get conservatism a lot further away from its goals.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:37:47 AM by Rubystars »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's never good for the country to have its president killed in office... I was quite young when they took Kennedy out but I can still remember the years of upheaval his being killed caused... Even when you don't care for a president it's not nice to see the person taken out in such a way... It took the government years to actually recover after JFK was killed... LBJ had to take on a great deal of Kennedy's policies that were left pending... Not that LBJ was any better than JFK but his presidency always had to deal with the ghost of JFK with many things that LBJ handled during his presidency... What would Kennedy have done? The democrats and much of the country felt that way...Personally as much as I dislike our president now it would make me sad to see the country put through turmoil like that... G-d willing the house Republicans and some normal Democrats can keep things somewhat under control for another 4 years until we can vote again... Besides who needs to see the shvartza Presidents picture in the money supply.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's never good to say outright or even to imply that you want the sitting president to be assassinated. I think she definitely will be getting a visit from the Secret Service for that one and they'd be within their rights to put her in jail for it.
Freedom of speech doesn't apply to that. Like him or hate him, Obama is the sitting president and you can't say those kinds of things.

Plus, she's not thinking this through very well. If he were to be assassinated, he'd be made into a martyr figure for progressivism/communism by the left wing media outlets and then most of his evil agenda would get passed much more easily. Also she's being selfish. A lot of us don't like Obama as a person but why does she want to punish his young daughters by taking their father away? That's really cruel. They may have been raised to be left wing, but they could choose differently later in their lives, and to punish them for their parent's politics would be wrong.

I think we should want Obama out of office legally. Fight him politically, get him impeached, oppose his evil agenda in every possible legal way, but don't go after him physically. It would only polarize the country further and get conservatism a lot further away from its goals.

None of that was my point.  There were probably 100's of you know what's (we had a thread here showing over 10 of them) calling for the same thing about Romney.   What was done to them?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
she got convicted of being white.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, I guess everyone hasn't bought the Obama Kook Aid!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
None of that was my point.  There were probably 100's of you know what's (we had a thread here showing over 10 of them) calling for the same thing about Romney.   What was done to them?

You're absolutely right. I think by now I'm so used to the double standard that I expect it. It's still not right though as you point out.