Author Topic: Melanie Phillips  (Read 2718 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Melanie Phillips
« on: July 08, 2007, 01:23:38 AM »
She says that Gordon Brown won't allow allow the British government to acknowledge that terrorism in the UK has been committed by Muslims.   

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Melanie Phillips
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 01:29:54 AM »
Who is she?

One of the most conservatives from the UK.  She criticizes the crazy liberalism.

http://www.melaniephillips.com/

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 01:38:49 AM »
"The only people who have ever opposed a lawfully constituted, peaceful Palestinian state are the Arabs. And yet Britain’s intelligentsia and union activists are busily boycotting and demonstrating against Israel. They are exactly the same kind of useful idiots who once supported Stalin, and waved aside all those who spoke up against the killings and the terror.

There are those who will dismiss what I say because, as a Jew and a supporter of Israel, I am thought to have a large axe to grind. But people said exactly the same thing to those Jews who tried to warn Britain and the world about Hitler in the 1930s. Britain dismissed such warnings then; and as a result the world paid a terrible price.

Dismayingly, the atmosphere in Britain today is all too similar. It is said that tragic history repeats itself as farce. Those who support the boycotts and demonstrations against Israel are helping ensure that history is to be repeated for a second time as tragedy."

http://www.melaniephillips.com/articles-new/?p=514

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 09:30:54 AM »
To be elected prime minister anywhere these days means you have to be a left wing piece of drek.
I am urinating on a Koran.