Author Topic: "women" at the wall.  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: "women" at the wall.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 12:54:12 PM »
Are there  bomb shelters that wouldn't let a woman in?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 01:03:31 PM »
Are there  bomb shelters that wouldn't let a woman in?

No.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 01:53:13 PM »
No.

Oh ok. Thanks. I was wondering if that story was fabricated.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 03:22:20 PM »
Oh ok. Thanks. I was wondering if that story was fabricated.

I dont know exactly what nor do I care about them, and it can easily be fabricated. They could have put theat sign themselves. Or their could be a door right next door for women. NO ONE would ever say for men to come in and women to be outside and be killed. That is ludacris.
 but these "women" always try to provoke things in Israel. For example they once in a while come to the Western Wall, make all sorts of provocations and do loud obnoxious things and then when they are arrested they scream "sexism". 
  These are all just their attempt to introduce DEformism into Israel and try to convince Jews of their ways and why they should be getting power (and $ along with that).

By the way their are real women at the wall. Who come every day. Pray modestly and serve G-D correctly and not for political show and FemiNazi ideology.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 08:22:31 PM »
They sound like really horrible people to cause so much trouble and disruption like that.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 09:07:24 PM »
As a woman I would be extremely offended if I am quietly having my own time with Hashem at the Kotel and these feminist "women" come over and make noise with their fake feminist minyan. They make me absolutely SICK! Them proudly parading themselves in Tallit and Tefilin. It makes me sad to see them.

They're hypocrites. They obviously select what observance they want to keep and what they don't want to keep. Being liberal as they are, if they were men they would want no part on davening. But because they are women they are going to select the time related mitzvot that are for men.
But where are they observing tzniut? Where are they covering their hair or wearing skirts. Who knows what else they do.

And to call it oppression and to claim they are trying to get equal rights for women is crazy. They certainly do NOT speak for me. I would have no trouble telling them that to their face.

If they want to do what they want to do they can stay at their homes or feminist shuls even though they would still be wrong. They only go to the kotel for show.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 09:15:57 PM »
Israeliheart great post. You can write things on their facebook page.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 09:33:35 PM »
As a woman I would be extremely offended if I am quietly having my own time with Hashem at the Kotel and these feminist "women" come over and make noise with their fake feminist minyan. They make me absolutely SICK! Them proudly parading themselves in Tallit and Tefilin. It makes me sad to see them.

I never understood why the feminists think taking on a male form of dress somehow makes them more powerful. Can't they be feminine and dress as women and still assert whatever legitimate rights they may have? I think men should want to be men and women should want to be women. To take on a male persona undermines their message. If they truly believe that women are equal then why would they want to be masculine or emulate male styles of clothing? It seems like femininity and dressing like women would send a stronger message about being proud to be female. Dressing as men and trying to be masculine just sends the message that they're ashamed to be female and that female things are somehow inferior, which I don't think is the message they really want to send.

They're hypocrites. They obviously select what observance they want to keep and what they don't want to keep. Being liberal as they are, if they were men they would want no part on davening. But because they are women they are going to select the time related mitzvot that are for men.
But where are they observing tzniut? Where are they covering their hair or wearing skirts. Who knows what else they do.

Obviously they're just trying to disrupt things and be a nuisance.

And to call it oppression and to claim they are trying to get equal rights for women is crazy. They certainly do NOT speak for me. I would have no trouble telling them that to their face.

If they want to do what they want to do they can stay at their homes or feminist shuls even though they would still be wrong. They only go to the kotel for show.

I think it's sad that they seem to be so ashamed of their womanhood. It's not something that sends a positive message about being female at all.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 09:56:28 PM »

I think it's sad that they seem to be so ashamed of their womanhood. It's not something that sends a positive message about being female at all.

They are soo ugly- both inside and out that they feel they need to ruin it for real lovely ladies.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 11:59:45 PM »
I think many of these women of the wall are lesbos.
Why else do they need to wear kipot & talitot(which are traditionally for men)?
They are obnoxious as is their leader Anat Hoffman who is also with the leftits women in black organization.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 12:18:18 AM »
They are obnoxious as is their leader Anat Hoffman who is also with the leftits women in black organization.

I think that may qualify as sexist....  :::D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 08:08:18 AM »
I think that may qualify as sexist....  :::D

lol  :::D

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 11:23:30 AM »

True in a way, but some of the followers are just really ignorant.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 11:36:35 AM »
True in a way, but some of the followers are just really ignorant.
Indeed!!!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 03:08:51 PM »
I wish I was a Kohain, or even a Levi.... That way I would be able to get an aliyah every Torah reading...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 07:20:10 PM »
We are waiting for Hashem, and it looks like they are too!

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 10:48:23 PM »

ChabadK,

I also have this thought sometimes as I have expressed here before, especially when I see a woman sporting a man's short haircut, a kipa, with  a pinch of peachfuzz on her upperlip. BUT, then I see these women with long flowing hair, holding their boyfriend's hand, and donning a kipa!  If it weren't for their long hair, I would think I was looking at the backs of a gay couple.  I think my point is this: everyone these days jumps on the bandwagon of human stupidity and vice, they not only revere the ignorant, but they revel in it!  Seeing these women, as IsraeliHeart noted, flaunting their talit and tefillin is just another way of giving more traditional people a real good "F u" without having the cajones or the tubes to say just that

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 10:58:48 PM »
Hoffman is much more then wearing Tefillin and Tallit. I heard her speak and she preaches some of the worst things. For example she wants to get ridd of the Rabbanut (we know its not perfect but her things are for evil purposes) and take away from Jews things like Jewish marriages under Halacha. Also she tries to incite women against men and Jews against religion and the Religious.
 I wonder with her motto and excuse of "Jews dont have religious rights to pray in Israel" she would fight for Jews having rights on the Temple Mt. ?

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 11:16:40 PM »
Hello Tag,

I just read the wikipedia article about this.  It's very biased, but it is also easy to read behind the lines about what these women are doing: essentially stirring up trouble. At least from the article, it's very clear: there are some women who want, at least for religious purposes, to be viewed exactly as men are.  They are not happy with the female role in Judaism, so they have demanded, through the state, to allow them to practice an alternative form of Judaism, where there are women who should be accorded a variant of the man's role in Judaism.  The problem is that this is not Judaism at all: a point well made by Israeli Heart in a previous post

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 11:37:00 PM »
Hello Tag,

I just read the wikipedia article about this.  It's very biased, but it is also easy to read behind the lines about what these women are doing: essentially stirring up trouble. At least from the article, it's very clear: there are some women who want, at least for religious purposes, to be viewed exactly as men are.  They are not happy with the female role in Judaism, so they have demanded, through the state, to allow them to practice an alternative form of Judaism, where there are women who should be accorded a variant of the man's role in Judaism.  The problem is that this is not Judaism at all: a point well made by Israeli Heart in a previous post

See her video's they are much worse.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 11:42:25 PM »

Another extreme yett similar phenomena of people who state "I do what I want" and "I'm religious in my own way".

We need to have 1 system and 1 Jewish system which would set the record straight and not let those who who pull society to their own wishes and styles instead if the wishes and ways of G-D.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2012, 12:40:44 AM »
ChabadK,

I also have this thought sometimes as I have expressed here before, especially when I see a woman sporting a man's short haircut, a kipa, with  a pinch of peachfuzz on her upperlip. BUT, then I see these women with long flowing hair, holding their boyfriend's hand, and donning a kipa!  If it weren't for their long hair, I would think I was looking at the backs of a gay couple.  I think my point is this: everyone these days jumps on the bandwagon of human stupidity and vice, they not only revere the ignorant, but they revel in it!  Seeing these women, as IsraeliHeart noted, flaunting their talit and tefillin is just another way of giving more traditional people a real good "F u" without having the cajones or the tubes to say just that
You hit it on the head b'diyuk!!!