Author Topic: Electronic tracking of Saudi women.... More lunacy from muslims  (Read 356 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Electronic tracking of Saudi women.... More lunacy from muslims
« on: November 23, 2012, 02:49:54 AM »
From the religion of peace...... the champions of women's rights......

Electronic tracking: new constraint for Saudi women

Can you believe this? Considering we are talking about muslims, I guess the answer is a big YES. Let me re-word the question..... Could you believe this from anyone besides muslims? More than likely the answer is NO.

http://www.france24.com/en/20121122-electronic-tracking-new-constraint-saudi-women

Anyone think that one day these women will get tired enough of being treated like livestock to revolt?
(Note.... treated like livestock is probably more accurate than you think since these men usually have sex with their livestock)
I have seen a few videos of muslim women who have had enough... cell phone videos of women being slapped, beaten, whipped while out in public and the women having been subjected to years of this finally flip out and beat their husbands, one from Iran shows a woman repeatedly stabbing her husband in the street, onlookers are afraid to approach her.... these videos are captured by onlookers (none of which intervene until the men start getting their butt kicked). Of the ones I have seen, the big burly arab "women" easily beat up their puny husbands.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Electronic tracking of Saudi women.... More lunacy from muslims
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 03:23:37 AM »
They should implant a GPS chip on each of their women, and just to be sure also add bound an electrocution collar on their necks set to zap them if the breach the perimeter without permission. You just can never be safe enough with women...