Author Topic: Fruit's greatest hits.  (Read 8510 times)

newman

Fruit's greatest hits.
« on: July 08, 2007, 12:28:04 PM »
I've just been going through Fruit's old posts and cacked myself silly. :laugh: This guy is either a comic genius or a complete nutter. I've not been around the forum that long, what's the story with this guy?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Fruit's greatest hits.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 12:31:49 PM »
I've just been going through Fruit's old posts and cacked myself silly. :laugh: This guy is either a comic genius or a complete nutter. I've not been around the forum that long, what's the story with this guy?
He was really very funny at times however he was always on the same subject black men with white girls. He was like a broken record. Its to bad because he was able to write well when he got distracted from his favorite subject.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 12:39:53 PM »
I liked him because the guy was a poetic comic genius.   
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 12:42:04 PM »
He was really very funny at times however he was always on the same subject black men with white girls. He was like a broken record. Its to bad because he was able to write well when he got distracted from his favorite subject.

He seemed completely obsessed with white women. Was he a darkie or a white man?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 12:49:12 PM »
It seems he was white there was allegedly  picture of him somewhere. He was quite a bit of fun but he flooded all the threads with nonsense posts and started to have a grim slant to his posts before he was banned.

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 12:54:19 PM »
It seems he was white there was allegedly  picture of him somewhere. He was quite a bit of fun but he flooded all the threads with nonsense posts and started to have a grim slant to his posts before he was banned.
In the last few he talked about being evil and choosing to do evil. He shows all the makings of a serial killer.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 01:03:00 PM »
He's white from Scotland i liked him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 01:43:02 PM »
I think there should be a reconsideration, at least someday, of his membership. Allen-T is the one responsible for his banning and he treated FOTL with all of his trademark arrogance.

I know Chaim has said Fruit is evil, but at the same time he relied on the things Jimmy and others told him of his posts, and didn't see any of the context.

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 01:46:45 PM »
I think there should be a reconsideration, at least someday, of his membership. Allen-T is the one responsible for his banning and he treated FOTL with all of his trademark arrogance.

I know Chaim has said Fruit is evil, but at the same time he relied on the things Jimmy and others told him of his posts, and didn't see any of the context.

Why not post a poll on bringing him back? I bet the results would be interesting.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 01:49:09 PM »
Noooooo!! Don't start a poll not yet anyway give it some more time. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 01:55:09 PM by cjd »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 01:51:18 PM »
No, I am not going to start a poll about it. However, I think that Chaim should consider if for no other reason than that Allen-T (yimach schmo) led the whole anti-Fruit charge and that none of his decisions should be allowed to stand.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 01:53:43 PM »
No, I am not going to start a poll about it. However, I think that Chaim should consider if for no other reason than that Allen-T (yimach schmo) led the whole anti-Fruit charge and that none of his decisions should be allowed to stand.

Agreed. Fruit probably wouldn't convert.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 01:53:54 PM »
I might like to see Fruit come back at some point however I don't know if we need all that white on black posting throughout all the threads.  You have to admit that did distract quite a bit from the threads subject.

ftf

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 01:55:14 PM »
Allen-T was not responsible for banning Fruit, JeffGuy banned fruit. Yacov unbanned him, and then someone told Chaim about it, and Chaim said that fruit should definitely be banned, and that any moderator or administrator who wanted him unbanned should be removed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 01:56:35 PM »
I honestly don't see how a mature person could read his posts and be offended. They were ridiculous and they were intended to be shocking. Anybody who seriously avoids the forum because of Fruit is hypersensitive.

Supposedly part of the reason Chaim supported banning Fruit is because he was anti-Christian. I never directly saw this, but I see one very anti-Christian poster here and now who is allowed to say whatever he wants.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 01:57:29 PM »
Allen-T was not responsible for banning Fruit, JeffGuy banned fruit. Yacov unbanned him, and then someone told Chaim about it, and Chaim said that fruit should definitely be banned, and that any moderator or administrator who wanted him unbanned should be removed.
No, go find the gleeful thread: "The black menace is GONE! FOTL is BANNED!" by Allen-T.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 01:59:17 PM »
You have it right ftf however Allen-T really was the first one that made it known in a big way he had enough.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 02:08:24 PM »
That is right, CJD, he agitated for his banning.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 02:14:56 PM »
It is good that fotl is gone.

End of subject.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 03:11:03 PM »
Here is one of FOTL's classic threads.  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2925.0

Unfortunately I was not around at that time to experience them first hand. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2007, 03:21:24 PM »
Here is one of FOTL's classic threads.  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2925.0

Unfortunately I was not around at that time to experience them first hand. 

That thread is hysterical. That's what prompted me to start this one. We must have him back. I don't laugh as much at TV sitcoms.

ftf

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 03:37:43 PM »
No, go find the gleeful thread: "The black menace is GONE! FOTL is BANNED!" by Allen-T.
But JeffGuy was the banner.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 03:48:52 PM »
Man, it is weird, but I do kinda miss Fruit...By the way, he was also known as Get Thee Hence Satan.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 03:52:27 PM »
Man, it is weird, but I do kinda miss Fruit...By the way, he was also known as Get Thee Hence Satan.

All his talk about choosing to do evil and being made as a complete failure...........serial killer stuff.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 04:00:36 PM »
newman the guy was a riot however month after month day after day it was always the same. IF you were posting about an orange he would find a way to bring his black on blond spam into it. At times it was funny and if it was on a different forum I am the type that would spur him up with his posting however JTF has many religious members and they would be put off. I suggested to him many times to write about some other stuff also but he would always fall back into the same mode. At the end he started several threads working up to the fact he was going to "end it" what he was ending only he himself knew. I felt bad when he was banned because he was around with us from almost the start but I can see why the decision was made to ban him. They even tried to suspend him but he came back even worse. Trust me read the old posts and enjoy there must be plenty of them. As much as I was sad to see him go in a way the forum is better off with out posts like that. It gets to much after a while.