Author Topic: No article- just a thought. Hamas fired off those rockets right after Obama won  (Read 403 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The Arabs know they have Obama in their corner.  They knew Obama would shake his Muslim finger at Netenyahu if he struck back too hard.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Arabs know they have Obama in their corner.  They knew Obama would shake his Muslim finger at Netenyahu if he struck back too hard.

True.  I was thinking the same thing at the beginning.  Wow what a coincidence, a barrage of rockets just started right after obama won.  Lol

Its no surprise

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Hamas shoots rockets to provoke Israel after the election
Israel retaliated and was condemned by the world for the "unprovoked attack on the innocent falestinians"
Israel stops attacks- fakestinians claim victory
Fakestine bid for statehood- UN grants it.

Ergo- Hamas shooting rockets into Israel was well planned by the terrorist for many reasons.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
You're all correct.  And I believe we all agree that Israel should finish the job already and stop the stopping!  It's like a person has a cancer growing and the doctor goes in and cuts a little bit of it out.  Why does the doctor stop?  You're in there already, so cut out the entire cancer.  Why are you leaving me with more of the cancer?  You want me to die a slow death?  CUT OUT THE ENTIRE CANCER ALREADY!

Hamas is Israel's cancer!