Author Topic: Hanukkah and Kwanzaa??  (Read 5908 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Hanukkah and Kwanzaa??
« on: December 11, 2012, 12:31:56 PM »
Is it just me.... or does it seems like the only time I see Hanukkah imagery or references anywhere is when they 'partner it up' with Kwanzaa????    And this is certainly the case with public schools...  they can't even mention Hanukkah without mentioning Kwanzaa in the same sentence...

I can't believe a fake racist holiday invented 50 years ago by a racist college 'professor' that is celebrated by nobody in any part of the world is considered at the same level of importance as a sacred holiday such as Hanukkah by our institutions.

Does anyone here know ANYONE that celebrates this fake 'holiday'?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hanukkah and Kwanzaa??
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »
No, Kwanzaa is a legitimate holiday.  They after all, light the Kenorah and get presents for 8 days and may even have a Santa Clause type character in there or something. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 12:58:32 PM »
No, Kwanzaa is a legitimate holiday.  They after all, light the Kenorah and get presents for 8 days and may even have a Santa Clause type character in there or something.

:::D

Don't forget the corn, native to the Americas, that they use to celebrate their African heritage.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 01:12:17 PM »
I can't believe that there are US postage stamps commemorating this racist and pagan fake holiday.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 01:13:45 PM »

The Kenorah?? LOL

Yes... Kwanzaa Klawz is very real.....   I saw him just the other day... and was lucky to take a picture of him:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 01:15:07 PM »
The Kenorah?? LOL

Yes... Kwanzaa Klawz is very real.....   I saw him just the other day... and was lucky to take a picture of him:

I don't think kids are going to like the presents he gives them very much.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 01:40:20 PM »
The Kenorah?? LOL

yes, they light a "kanarah" and it looks like a menorah...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 01:42:06 PM »
yes, they light a "kanarah" and it looks like a menorah...

It sounds like a black girls name... or maybe  Kanarisha

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 01:48:36 PM »
Now just wait for the history books to start teaching that the Kenorah came first and the Jews copied it. That's what Islam does after all. It says all the prophets and patriarchs of Judaism were Muslims.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 03:41:28 PM »
Now just wait for the history books to start teaching that the Kenorah came first and the Jews copied it. That's what Islam does after all. It says all the prophets and patriarchs of Judaism were Muslims.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is already taught in some circles.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if it is already taught in some circles.

Whoever would teach that must be illiterate and must not be aware of the history of Channukah. It was established over 2500+ years ago when the Greeks subjugated the Jewish people in Israel.... There were no muslims and no kwanza at that time...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 07:10:56 PM »
LOL Kenorah. What a load of horse feces.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 09:05:15 PM »
Light the Coonera eat the shwarma

rob them buckets of fraud chiggin from the bullet proof glass popeyes. Also known as the night of broken glass.
LMAO

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 09:17:57 PM »
Isn't it kwanzaa everyday in America?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 09:55:54 PM »

By the way, there are only 14 shoplifting days left until Kwanzaa.
LMAO

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 08:54:53 PM »
It's funny how Sesame street glosses over all the racist implications of Kwanzaa and just shows the family learning about being "good people" and dancing and eating.

The sad thing about that Boondocks video is that there really are white people that are that stupid and self hating to do that kind of thing.  :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 03:50:57 PM »
I don't think kids are going to like the presents he gives them very much.

Unless it's fried chicken and watermelon.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 03:58:23 PM »
Always hear both words frequently. Smh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 04:07:59 PM »
That sesame street video confirmed what I suspected... that all other winter holidays stole their ideas from Kwanzaa!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2012, 04:10:09 PM »
That sesame street video confirmed what I suspected... that all other winter holidays stole their ideas from Kwanzaa!!!

That would be quite impossible. Kwanza was invented in the 1960s, we have been Celebrating Chanukah for over 2500 years...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa

Maulana Karenga created Kwanzaa in 1966 as the first specifically African-American holiday.[2] Karenga said his goal was to "give Blacks an alternative to the existing holiday and give Blacks an opportunity to celebrate themselves and their history, rather than simply imitate the practice of the dominant society."[3] The name Kwanzaa derives from the Swahili phrase matunda ya kwanza, meaning first fruits of the harvest.[4] The choice of Swahili, an East African language, reflects its status as a symbol of Pan-Africanism, especially in the 1960s, despite the fact that most East African nations were not involved in the Atlantic slave trade that brought African people to America.[5]

Kwanzaa was a celebration that has its roots in the black nationalist movement of the 1960s, and was established as a means to help African Americans reconnect with their African cultural and historical heritage by uniting in meditation and study of African traditions and Nguzu Saba, the "seven principles of African Heritage" which Karenga said "is a communitarian African philosophy".

During the early years of Kwanzaa, Karenga said that it was meant to be an alternative to Christmas, that Jesus was psychotic, and that Christianity was a white religion which black people should shun.[6] However, as Kwanzaa gained mainstream adherents, Karenga altered his position so that practicing Christians would not be alienated, then stating in the 1997 Kwanzaa: A Celebration of Family, Community, and Culture, "Kwanzaa was not created to give people an alternative to their own religion or religious holiday."[7]

Many Christian African Americans who celebrate Kwanzaa do so in addition to observing Christmas.[8]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 04:12:38 PM »
That would be quite impossible. Kwanza was invented in the 1960s, we have been Celebrating Chanukah for over 2500 years...

Somehow.. I think Sesame Street would never include that information.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 11:16:52 AM »
This Kwanzaa Quatsch is unbelievable. How people can act like this?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani