Author Topic: 60th Anniversary of Roswell crash  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
60th Anniversary of Roswell crash
« on: July 09, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »
This past weekend was the 60th Anniversary of the "crash" at Roswell, New Mexido.  Still 60 years later, the US government is still covering up the facts there.  There are still coverups in not just this case, but also the war in Iraq and so many other areas in this government.  How many of you out there believe that space ailiens crashed in Roswell?  Please let me know.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: 60th Anniversary of Roswell crash
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 11:20:16 AM »
I saw a TV special on Roswell that said that the only reason anyone thought that there were aliens that landed there was because of the cover-up which led to rampant speculation and fantasizing.  Some people claim that there was a saucer there but the U.S. was developing flying saucers around that time so it's probable that one of the experimental saucers crashed and the government didn't want to let this secret out because of the tension between the U.S. and the Soviet Union.  I heard just this past week that there are reports that have just been released by one of the people who worked at the Roswell base at that time and he said that he saw small bodies being taken away that did not look like human bodies.  He said they were smaller, very thing, and had bigger heads.  I don't remember what the guy's name was but supposedly this is the biggest recent development concerning Roswell and many of the believers think that it constitutes absolute proof and puts any doubts to rest.  I don't personally believe that aliens landed there, I think it could be a possibility though.  Yes there are many things that the government knows that we know nothing about.  For instance I saw a show where people who used to work with NASA and other space agencies said that NASA did a coverup on the moon and that there are actually "moon cities" with space craft traffic flying to and from the moon.  There are videos of this online, I can't remember where to find them though.  They showed photographs of the moon that were released to the public that were doctored and you could see clearly that they were edited. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 05:19:15 PM »
I do beileve that something crashed there.  If it was what the government said it was, how come it took them 50 years to tell us.  In 1997 the air force made a statement that it was a high tech(for 1947)weather balloon and high tech dummies.  I saw the show that Peter Jennings did on UFO's about 3 years ago debunking what happened there.  I first heard aobut Roswell on the show "Unsolved Mysteries" with Robert Stack.  I believe what happened there.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 11:54:16 PM »
get a copy of "alien agenda" by jim marrs... you just might be persuaded that et's are real... he brings more than enough proof from eye-witnesses for moi... people and things mentioned that we never heard of... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."