Author Topic: "Jews did the shootings, Jews did and do every crime ever".  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Jews did the shootings, Jews did and do every crime ever".
« on: December 19, 2012, 10:39:38 AM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: "Jews did the shootings, Jews did and do every crime ever".
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 10:53:57 AM »
Anti-Semites blame Jews for everything! 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 12:39:26 PM »
This reminds me of that video Paulette made about Incog Man where every breath out of the character's mouth is Jew this and Jew that. Even if all the Jews in the USA hypothetically got together and wanted to do something nefarious, they couldn't really pull off anything on a large scale like social movements or banning guns without a bunch of gentiles working with them. It's also really funny how this guy in the clip forgets that Obama's not Jewish, Biden's not Jewish, and many of the other powerful people in the US government and in the UN who want to ban guns are not Jewish.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 12:47:49 PM »
Bashar assad is a Jew...get with times, man
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 01:45:13 PM »
I am thankful that no one so far blamed Israel for the mayan apocalypse of 12/23/2012.

And BTW if it succeeds, then again no one will be able to blame it on Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 01:45:59 PM »
Of course the Joooz did it.
The Jooze own most of the world.
I'm own by the juice. I bow down to my master juu jewenstein.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Gayvid Puke blames "zionist Jews" for shootings in Connecticut
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 02:35:47 PM »
Last week, didn't I predict that David Duke would blame Jews for the Sandy Hook massacre? Well, looks like my predictions did come true:
http://www.davidduke.com/?p=37548
 >:(
http://www.davidduke.com/?p=37560

While Ziobama cries crocodile tears over the children murdered in Sandy Hook, he continues to order drone attacks. Ziobama has killed more children than Lanza could only fantasize about, yet we honor him and respect him, and then we wonder why the Lanzas of this world do what they do.

The message is clear, if you hate something or someone enough, go ahead, waterboard them, sodomize them, blow to bits their family, their friends, no matter how innocents are around them. Didn’t the controlled media and Ziobama justify the Zio carnage against Children in Gaza.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Gayvid Puke blames "zionist Jews" for shootings in Connecticut
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 02:55:48 PM »
Last week, didn't I predict that David Duke would blame Jews for the Sandy Hook massacre? Well, looks like my predictions did come true:
http://www.davidduke.com/?p=37548
http://www.davidduke.com/?p=37560

I really can't make sence of that Senile fossil's statement..  I think he is saying.... Obama... who is controlled by zionists... kills lots of innocent muslims...  and since Obama kills lots of muslims.... this makes kids more violent.

At any rate...  I think you will find as much logic and wisdom in Senile old man Duke's writings as you would in Charles Manson's writings.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 03:45:15 PM »
The hurricane Sandy and the Sandy Hook massacre have become so infamous that only sand desert people could have done them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 10:09:52 PM »
A westboro church member?

Even I'm slightly intoxicated at the moment and I can't believe what I just watched.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 10:27:37 PM »
Only time I heard more against Jewish people is when some pig at work about ten years ago said he would kill 6 more million Jews. His father was a nazi in Poland. Once I translated to my father what he had said about Jews my dad starter cursing at him in Serbian 8) Any way, I met some good and some weird folks when I worked in factory as teenager.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 10:38:04 PM »
 Full interview of this amalikite.

All looney coones except perhaps the 1 black guy.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2012, 10:39:20 PM »
Only time I heard more against Jewish people is when some pig at work about ten years ago said he would kill 6 more million Jews. His father was a nazi in Poland. Once I translated to my father what he had said about Jews my dad starter cursing at him in Serbian 8) Any way, I met some good and some weird folks when I worked in factory as teenager.
Nice to see you again friend!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 02:56:51 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                              :fist:

The worst crime they commit is when they give up their G-d given land,and of course this entire concept of blaming
 and scapegoating the Jews for all the ills and crimes in the world in the usual antisemitic manner is evil and also
 ridiculous!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 08:44:59 AM »
Once again the Jews are blamed for something they didn't do.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision