Author Topic: The world didn't end  (Read 3225 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
The world didn't end
« on: December 21, 2012, 05:17:11 PM »
I spent all my money, killed enemies, raped women and bought a generator yesterday for nothing.

http://news.yahoo.com/maya-end-days-fever-reaches-climax-mexico-060919391.html
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Re: The world didn't end
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 05:28:51 PM »
Who are the enemies you killed?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 05:33:06 PM »
Sorry for your luck! :::D. What were you going to do with the generator?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 05:43:28 PM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 06:13:14 PM »
In some parts of the world it did end, but then started over again...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 06:54:48 PM »
My enemies came back to life.
As for the generator, I needed to power up a TV, I wanted to see obama cry for the last time.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 09:21:10 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 08:41:30 PM »
If I had died today, a lot people that I know would have had a great laugh at my expense.  That's because I was so vocal about how stupid people are who gave even slightest credence to when the calendar ended for the Mayans.  It really is pathetically stupid that anyone even talked about it, quite frankly.  So, if I had died, they would have said, "See, the world did end for him today!"

It really amazes me what nonsense people are capable of believing... like Horoscopes, for instance.  Or Fortune Tellers.  Or people who say they talk to the dead.  There's no end to the stupidity that people will believe. 

Here's another stupid thing that people will believe it -- that if you give some Israeli land to arabs, then you'll have peace.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 12:08:30 AM »
The world did end! We really aren't even here, It's just a figment of our own imagination!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 12:17:16 AM »
The world did end! We really aren't even here, It's just a figment of our own imagination!

Yes, we are all conscious as part of a computer simulation.   Now we have to find Keaneu Reeves.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 12:34:31 AM »
Yes, we are all conscious as part of a computer simulation.   Now we have to find Keaneu Reeves.
Yes, we have to find him! But how do we know if he is a man or a computer simulation?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:31:14 PM by אפרי בן נח »

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 01:10:30 AM »
I think the moral of this story is to never trust pagans

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 07:46:06 AM »
Welcome to the New World!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »
Are people really that stupid to believe that the world was going to end tomorrow?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 09:19:06 AM »
Seeing how islam is taking over great parts of the world, I'd say the end can't be that far away...
But maybe I'm just a cynic.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 12:26:04 PM »
The world ended nov 3 when Obama got reelected
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 03:26:13 PM »

Some small errors in a huge cycled pagan calendar are quite possible. :laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 09:29:49 PM »

That would be very odd considering election day was November 6th this year...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »
To all those who believe in crap  :laugh:
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2012, 10:19:08 PM »
Some small errors in a huge cycled pagan calendar are quite possible. :laugh:

This is the real one:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2012, 10:35:30 PM »
This is the real one:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm
Some of this I agree with, and some of it I don't! Satan was not equated with some of these principles, until way later.  A lot of people tried to equate Satan with Lucifer, they are not the same. Lucifer is the bearer of light, which means a falling star(King) from the Bible. Not Satan!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2012, 10:40:45 PM »
Some of this I agree with, and some of it I don't! Satan was not equated with some of these principles, until way later.  A lot of people tried to equate Satan with Lucifer, they are not the same. Lucifer is the bearer of light, which means a falling star(King) from the Bible. Not Satan!

I have explained the Jewish view of Satan and it differs greatly with the non-Jewish beliefs. We do not believe in any force outside of G-d himself which has any power of its own. This is born through studying the Book of Job which clearly establishes that Satan is only the prosecuting angel doing the work which Hashem has given him, to test Humanity with his/her own weaknesses. We are all capable of rising against the adversary (as Satan is known). We all have this adversary within us (known as the Yetzer Hara) and the Satan is also known as the angel of death (when our temptations will lead us to sin which results in death).

http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5767/vayishlach.html

http://www.naaleh.com/netivot-olam-combaring-the-yetzer-hara-8-v3n49

http://www.torah.org/learning/perceptions/5764/vayeitzei.html

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 06:41:07 AM »

Luciferianism is a form of paganism though. There are some who say they follow Satan, some who say they follow Lucifer, etc, some say they follow the stag god, etc.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 12:38:23 PM »
Luciferianism is a form of paganism though. There are some who say they follow Satan, some who say they follow Lucifer, etc, some say they follow the stag god, etc.
Lucifer means light. Lucifer = morning star. Revelation 22:16 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2012, 09:19:22 PM »
Lucifer means light. Lucifer = morning star. Revelation 22:16

I know the origin of the name. That doesn't change the fact that some people worship Lucifer as a pagan god.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2012, 09:55:15 PM »
Just for a Jewish understanding let me re-post from JewishAnswers.com...

http://www.jewishanswers.org/index.php?p=2566

As to the fallen angel Lucifer of Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14:12, it is a Christian misunderstanding of the text. Hailail, the name in the text, and not Lucifer (there is no Lucifer anywhere in Hebrew Scripture), is the morning star…VENUS. People would rise at dawn and see one lonely star in the sky, and some assume, in error, that the star had fallen from the Heavens, and the myth of the rebelling angel was born. Hailail is Venus, which can still be seen on certain mornings long after all the other stars have tucked themselves away.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2012, 09:56:37 PM »
I know the origin of the name. That doesn't change the fact that some people worship Lucifer as a pagan god.
Ok, true. I liked a lot of what  the author wrote, I guess I just didn't like the way he associated numerology with Satanism and certain numbers to be evil. 13 is an evil number? I guess anything can be evil if you use it for that.