Author Topic: The world didn't end  (Read 3232 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The world didn't end
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2012, 09:58:09 PM »
Ok, true. I liked a lot of what  the author wrote, I guess I just didn't like the way he associated numerology with Satanism and certain numbers to be evil. 13 is an evil number? I guess anything can be evil if you use it for that.

13 is not an 'evil' number in Judaism... It is the number of 'articles of faith' of Judaism (the 13 principles of Rambam) and it is the number of names of Mercy that we beseech Hashem with...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2012, 10:12:10 PM »
The world didn't end, it's not dead yet...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2012, 10:20:21 PM »
Ok, true. I liked a lot of what  the author wrote, I guess I just didn't like the way he associated numerology with Satanism and certain numbers to be evil. 13 is an evil number? I guess anything can be evil if you use it for that.

A lot of the things that Satanism uses is stolen from other traditions and perverted. Someone who used to be into it said in one of his videos that they really have no original ideas, they just take stuff and twist it. Think of it this way. It's kind of like how Muslims think all the Bible patriarchs were Muslim prophets. Make sense now?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2012, 10:28:12 PM »
13 is not an 'evil' number in Judaism... It is the number of 'articles of faith' of Judaism (the 13 principles of Rambam) and it is the number of names of Mercy that we beseech Hashem with...

Just like there's a Jewish numerology and Kabbalah there's an occult numerology and kabbalah. They take things and twist them. Remember this. 13 in some occcult circles is the number for depravity. It doesn't have to mean the same thing as the original even if they call it by the same thing. That page is not talking about what Jewish people believe.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2012, 10:41:21 PM »
Just like there's a Jewish numerology and Kabbalah there's an occult numerology and kabbalah. They take things and twist them. Remember this. 13 in some occcult circles is the number for depravity. It doesn't have to mean the same thing as the original even if they call it by the same thing. That page is not talking about what Jewish people believe.

Chas VeShalom, I would not recommend any Jew follow such a link... The whole thing is Avodah Zarah without even having to know anything about it..

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2012, 11:24:11 PM »
Chas VeShalom, I would not recommend any Jew follow such a link... The whole thing is Avodah Zarah without even having to know anything about it..
In all actuality it's really not that bad of a post. It does have some good points, it shows how American Christianity has gone away from the founding of this country. It points out the pagan holidays that are celebrated in America now a days. It shows some truths that American Christians should know! To be honest, the holidays that Americans celebrate goes against the founder of their religion.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2012, 05:42:57 AM »

It is idolatry. I'm not promoting it at all but I'm trying to help people learn that this is what they follow. I think we should be aware of these things because people who follow paganism are usually left wing and are often involved in left wing politics and we need to be aware of what the enemy believes to some degree if we're going to effectively fight against them.

A lot of the globalist crap is promoted by people who say stuff about "Mother Earth", etc. This is New Age/Pagan crap. These are the same people who are trying to destroy Israel, the same people who are undermining any kind of Biblical values in the USA, etc.

I don't want anyone to believe in paganism. I want people to be able to understand it to some degree so we can fight against it.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 05:59:12 AM »
It is idolatry. I'm not promoting it at all but I'm trying to help people learn that this is what they follow. I think we should be aware of these things because people who follow paganism are usually left wing and are often involved in left wing politics and we need to be aware of what the enemy believes to some degree if we're going to effectively fight against them.

A lot of the globalist crap is promoted by people who say stuff about "Mother Earth", etc. This is New Age/Pagan crap. These are the same people who are trying to destroy Israel, the same people who are undermining any kind of Biblical values in the USA, etc.

I don't want anyone to believe in paganism. I want people to be able to understand it to some degree so we can fight against it.

I want to figure out all the reasons people become pagans. I still fail to see why any pro-white type person would entertain paganism. Bible values stress marriage and family and being fruitful and multiplying. Paganism does not.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2012, 07:16:25 AM »
As for the White nationalist/Whorefronter types who fall for paganism, there are several reasons why they get into that. The number one reason is that they want to be able to do what they want to do without the God of the Bible passing judgment on them for it. They somehow view pagan deities as more permissive to what they want to do. That's why a lot of people get into various forms of paganism.

Another reason, and probably just as important as the first one, is that WN/Whorefronters  HATE Jewish people. They hate them so much that they don't want to be involved in anything that could even vaguely be associated with Judaism. They consider Christianity to be too Jewish because Christians honor the Jewish Bible and Christians also consider Jesus to have been Jewish. The fact that rejecting the Bible totally brings them back to a primitive, neolithic religion of worshipping the sun, moon, natural forces, and pagan deities doesn't bother them because they would rather do that than to associate with anything vaguely Jewish. That's how much they hate Jews and Judaism.

These two reasons are really related. They hate Jews because Jews remind them that God exists. Jewish survival in spite of many, many attempts to annihilate Jews as a people is a testament to the fact that God is real. Jewish people represent that just by being alive. That's the root of why they hate Jewish people. They don't want God to exist. They don't want to have to answer for their depravity.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2012, 04:03:25 PM »
As for the White nationalist/Whorefronter types who fall for paganism, there are several reasons why they get into that. The number one reason is that they want to be able to do what they want to do without the God of the Bible passing judgment on them for it. They somehow view pagan deities as more permissive to what they want to do. That's why a lot of people get into various forms of paganism.

Another reason, and probably just as important as the first one, is that WN/Whorefronters  HATE Jewish people. They hate them so much that they don't want to be involved in anything that could even vaguely be associated with Judaism. They consider Christianity to be too Jewish because Christians honor the Jewish Bible and Christians also consider Jesus to have been Jewish. The fact that rejecting the Bible totally brings them back to a primitive, neolithic religion of worshipping the sun, moon, natural forces, and pagan deities doesn't bother them because they would rather do that than to associate with anything vaguely Jewish. That's how much they hate Jews and Judaism.

These two reasons are really related. They hate Jews because Jews remind them that God exists. Jewish survival in spite of many, many attempts to annihilate Jews as a people is a testament to the fact that God is real. Jewish people represent that just by being alive. That's the root of why they hate Jewish people. They don't want God to exist. They don't want to have to answer for their depravity.

I can at least understand the Christian Identity Nazis and the Duke and Buchanan types. They're dumb and Islam-loving, but at least they make some sense. They made up a religion based on Christianity that lets them hate Jews but still have a religion that restricts sexual behavior. Those who think that a religion that allows orgies and men having butt sex with men can help the white population I will never understand.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:52:12 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2012, 05:22:23 PM »
I can at least understand the Christian Identity Nazis and the Duke and Buchanan types. They're dumb and Islam-loving, but at least they make some sense. They made up a religion based on Christianity that lets them hate Jews but still have a religion that restricts sexual behavior. Those who think that a religion that allows orgies and men having butt sex with men can help the white population I will never understand.

From what I understand about Duke/Nazi 'theology'...  true Naziism was supposed to be completely nordic paganism... with nothing from judeo-christianity... thats the way Hitler,Goebels, etc had planned it....  Christmas replaced with winter solictice... the cross replaced with the Nordic Rune symbol, etc etc.

However....  this was tough to implement.... every-time they tried to replace a christian holiday with a  pagan one... there was backlash... so they tried to implement it slowly... and got as far as changing Jesus from a Israeli Jew to a Nordic 'Aryan' from Valhalla... and this is how David Duke and others 'revise' Christianity... when it is still in the strange akward half pagan half christian hodgepodge.

Its kinda similar to the Black Herbrews... and their 'revising'.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2012, 05:42:23 PM »
From what I understand about Duke/Nazi 'theology'...  true Naziism was supposed to be completely nordic paganism... with nothing from judeo-christianity... thats the way Hitler,Goebels, etc had planned it....  Christmas replaced with winter solictice... the cross replaced with the Nordic Rune symbol, etc etc.

However....  this was tough to implement.... every-time they tried to replace a christian holiday with a  pagan one... there was backlash... so they tried to implement it slowly... and got as far as changing Jesus from a Israeli Jew to a Nordic 'Aryan' from Valhalla... and this is how David Duke and others 'revise' Christianity... when it is still in the strange akward half pagan half christian hodgepodge.

Its kinda similar to the Black Herbrews... and their 'revising'.

Kind of like with the commies. A slow march through the institutions. It's ironic that the very act of tampering with Christianity to try to make it more nordic eventually would lead to it being sexually permissive and ultimately threaten the survival of nordic people, who would have been just fine under regular Christianity. Lots of nordics in America who are happy with the real thing and are not going away.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 09:09:13 PM »
   In 1966 Jehovah's Witnesses estimated it would be 6000 years since man's creation in the fall of 1975 and it would be "appropriate" for Christ's thousand-year reign to begin at that time. These claims were repeated throughout the late 1960s and in 1974 they reaffirmed there was just a short time remaining before "the wicked world's end".

Stupid Jehovahs, didn't even bother to ask a Jew for his calender. My fave.

Another reason I slam the door in their face (so to speak) when they come knocking (as they always do)...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2012, 10:46:34 PM »
I don't consider JWs to be real Christians but a spin-off cult. One of the main problems I have with them is that they murder people including children by forbidding blood tranfusions.