Author Topic: Great News: End of July  (Read 2042 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Great News: End of July
« on: July 09, 2007, 08:36:47 PM »
Hello all I got good news, at the end of July, I am taking about a week of absense but it is for a good reason, and the cause.  I am heading South for the week to Virginia.  Remember that lady I mentioned that her father is a Pastor( I mean a real one ) Pat Robertson level but not as well recognized. Anyways I been showing to her JTF, the videos, the weekly website updates.  And I am going down there to try to talk to her father who is a Pastor and talk to him about JTF.  I just hope this will work out I can not personally guarantee but for the cause it is worth a shot.  From the 29th to August 3rd or 4th.  Hey, when it  comes to JTF if it means a whole nation tour to promote I would do it gladly.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Great News: End of July
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 08:39:56 PM »
Oh by the way after talking to his daughter, they are very pro America and Israel, extremely conservative Americans who has a a passion for the Bible.  So this maybe a homerun for JTF.  Imagin if the good ol' southerners which I fully respect get our message?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 09:34:40 PM »
Wow, this is fabulous masterwolf!  The fact that you are willing to take a week our of your life to do something that could potentially be great for JTF is very commendable.  I wholeheartedly applaud you and wish you the best of success.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 10:20:44 PM »
Wow, this is fabulous masterwolf!  The fact that you are willing to take a week our of your life to do something that could potentially be great for JTF is very commendable.  I wholeheartedly applaud you and wish you the best of success.

No applauds needed Ze'ev, it is for a cause that I truely believe in.  And I want to see this grow into what we all want and dream about.  And I want the dream to be a reality.  If I could go from State to State and City to City I would for what I believe in.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 12:15:39 AM »
MasterWolf1 that's brilliant !
I'm sure your good intentions will go far and produce much fruit for ALL of us at JTF.
JTF should be promoted everywhere there's an audience deemed worthy.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 10:12:19 AM »
Thanks Masterwolf.  You're wonderful!