Author Topic: Another case of miscegenation gone wrong  (Read 3661 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Another case of miscegenation gone wrong
« on: January 06, 2013, 11:33:46 PM »
White women haven't learned yet. It's sad because they used to know better than this, but now they think it's acceptable to go with a black man. I saw a picture of this story with just the man in it and it said something along the lines of "Kills girlfriend, commits suicide" and I knew then... that it was going to be a white girlfriend. I watch the video and it was confirmed. White girls please get some dignity and have some standards! This stuff is costing you your lives!

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/video?clipId=7979044&autostart=true

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Another case of miscegenation gone wrong
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 01:29:07 AM »
Just like Jewish women in Arab villages in Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 03:15:24 AM »
Yes it's exactly the same. In both cases, it involves a people who used to have a sense of who they were and what their heritage meant to them, but in modern times, that sense has been eroded or is missing entirely and common sense even regarding their own safety goes out the window.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 04:25:13 AM »
sometimes I think eurogentiles need a religion like orthodox judaism. imagine if eurogentiles were proscribed from marrying someone who did not have a eurogentile mother. To be fair, it would be possible to convert to "eurogentile", but conversions would be rare and advised against by those with the power to perform them. (turned a away 3 times, learning a new language required, circumcision for males, etc, etc.). Such a religion would have as one of its core values the continued existence of a eurogentile people. christianity lacks all of those things. A good amount of people who convert to nordic pagan religions do so not because they are nazis or jew haters or white suppremacists but because they are searching for a religion that is eurogentile-centered or centered on a specific group of eurogentiles, such as nordics, italians, british, or whatever. This is why I don't think it is ok to call someone like Dan Halloran a nazi beast just because he converted to a religion that he described as having the goal of "uniting people of northern european origin." I think that is just plain abusive.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:57:16 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 04:32:17 AM »
sometimes I think eurogentiles need a religion like orthodox judaism. imagine if eurogentile were proscribed from marrying someone who did not have a eurogentile mother. To be fair, it would be possible to convert to "eurogentile", but conversions would be rare and advised against by those with the power to perform them. (turned a away 3 times, learning a new language required, circumcision for males, etc, etc.). Such a religion would have as one of its core values the continued existence of a eurogentile people. christianity lacks all of those things. A good amount of people who convert to nordic pagan religions do so not because they are nazis or jew haters or white suppremacists but because they are searching for a religion that is eurogentile-centered or centered on a specific group of eurogentiles, such as nordics, italians, british, or whatever

Eurogentiles as you put it have had their own traditional religion. It's called Christianity. The erosion of Christianity in the West has corresponded to a lot of the other problems that "Eurogentiles" have faced. It does not specifically apply just to Europeans because it's not an ethnic based religion like Judaism is. It's a universal religion, open to anybody. However historically it has been associated strongly with white people to the point that European people's domains were known as Christendom.

You can't convert to become someone of European descent. That's a ridiculous concept and something I think would have to be rejected. A lot of people now consider themselves to be "British", or "Norwegian" but they're anything but. They take those titles upon themselves but everybody knows that it's just not true.

So while Christianity is a universal religion, and I don't think that should ever change, you can't just convert in to change your genetic background and become a white person. It doesn't work that way. Racial patriotism can exist without being specifically laid out in a religious context.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 04:39:43 AM »
I believe that "Christendom", in its true proper definition, refers to the Holy Roman Empire.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 04:44:13 AM »
I just picked up the term eurogentile from Doreen Dotan from youtube. I don't like using terms like white and yellow. Sticking with "european" and asian" puts the idea in people's minds subconscously that Asia could not be Asian without asians ("yellows") and europe could not be european without europeans ("whites"). It isn't fair that we call yellows Asian wherever they go but call europeans white.

You can't convert to become someone of European descent. That's a ridiculous concept and something I think would have to be rejected. A lot of people now consider themselves to be "British", or "Norwegian" but they're anything but. They take those titles upon themselves but everybody knows that it's just not true.

I meant that perhaps on a fairly rare occasion someone who has a eurogentile soul could be converted to the status of being treated as if he is of european descent.

So while Christianity is a universal religion, and I don't think that should ever change, you can't just convert in to change your genetic background and become a white person. It doesn't work that way. Racial patriotism can exist without being specifically laid out in a religious context.

Religion has the power to make people take something more seriously and live by it more devoutly. Being able to ground something on Torah or God is priceless.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 04:51:13 AM »
I just picked up the term eurogentile from Doreen Dotan from youtube. I don't like using terms like white and yellow. Sticking with "european" and asian" puts the idea in people's minds subconscously that Asia could not be Asian without "yellows" and europe could not be european without "whites". It isn't fair that we call yellows Asian wherever they go but call europeans white.

Not all Asians are yellow. Some are tan, some are almost as white skinned as white people, and some are dark brown almost like black people. So to refer to them as a whole, it's easier to say Asian. Whites also vary in color from almost actual white to a deep olive, but in general the variation in tone is much less than it is among Asians, so white is a more practical term for people of European descent than yellow is for those of Asian descent.

I meant that perhaps on a fairly rare occasion someone who has a eurogentile soul could be converted to the status of being treated as if he is of european descent.

As far as having a soul every human soul is raceless. It's the physical form that's white or Asian or black. I don't really think we would have an equivalent concept to the Jewish concept of a "Jewish soul" versus a Gentile one.

Religion has the power to make people take something more seriously and live by it more devoutly. Being able to ground something on Torah or God is priceless.

Well churches did used to teach against miscegenation. While it's not strictly forbidden in the Bible, I see that this was a sort of "hedge" around it, sort of like how Jews won't eat chicken and milk together. Once that went as a prohibition, the prohibitions against gay relations and multiple sex partners and out of wedlock families also went out the door with it. So it was probably there being taught against for a good reason even though it's not directly prohibited.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 04:52:38 AM »
I believe that "Christendom", in its true proper definition, refers to the Holy Roman Empire.

I think that was the original meaning of it.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 05:01:01 AM »
As far as having a soul every human soul is raceless. It's the physical form that's white or Asian or black. I don't really think we would have an equivalent concept to the Jewish concept of a "Jewish soul" versus a Gentile one.

many people deny that there is a difference between a Jewish soul and a gentile soul. and others say that there is no soul at all. what is important is that children be taught that soul differences, although imperceptible to the senses, exist based one's mother's tribe, and God cares about them.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 05:12:19 AM »
Not all Asians are yellow. Some are tan, some are almost as white skinned as white people, and some are dark brown almost like black people. So to refer to them as a whole, it's easier to say Asian. Whites also vary in color from almost actual white to a deep olive, but in general the variation in tone is much less than it is among Asians, so white is a more practical term for people of European descent than yellow is for those of Asian descent.

what about calling people from N.E. Asian countries like china, japan, mongolia, taiwan, korea, etc "yellow" and those from darker countries something else?

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 05:14:55 AM »
Well churches did used to teach against miscegenation. While it's not strictly forbidden in the Bible, I see that this was a sort of "hedge" around it, sort of like how Jews won't eat chicken and milk together. Once that went as a prohibition, the prohibitions against gay relations and multiple sex partners and out of wedlock families also went out the door with it. So it was probably there being taught against for a good reason even though it's not directly prohibited.

Oh wow I was not aware that they used to teach that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 05:16:23 AM »
many people deny that there is a difference between a Jewish soul and a gentile soul. and others say that there is no soul at all. what is important is that children be taught that soul differences, although imperceptible to the senses, exist based one's mother's tribe, and God cares about them.

I think the Jewish people have a special mission in this world and have received certain significant promises so in that sense, it is spiritually significant on whether or not someone is born Jewish, but I also believe that every human being is created in God's image and that God doesn't favor one individual over another, regardless of background.

I do think that people in general should stick to their own type of people so that their own groups survive as distinct entities. It's the new world order agenda to merge every people and nation into one mixed whole.

I don't think that it's always 100% needed but in general it's a very good idea to stay separate, especially when it comes to white women with black men, I have a problem with that very much because there have just been too many murders, stories of abuse, abandonment, financial exploitation, veneral diseases, children of the couple being raped, etc. that go along with that.

There may be individual situations that are not like that but I think that with white people declining in numbers and percentage around the world that mixing is not a good idea for the white people as a whole at this point in history.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 05:19:00 AM »
what about calling people from N.E. Asian countries like china, japan, mongolia, taiwan, korea, etc "yellow" and those from darker countries something else?

One system probably isn't better than another as far as all that goes, although there's a lot of exchange between different Asian cultures.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 05:28:02 AM »
I think the Jewish people have a special mission in this world and have received certain significant promises so in that sense, it is spiritually significant on whether or not someone is born Jewish, but I also believe that every human being is created in God's image and that God doesn't favor one individual over another, regardless of background.

what if Torah isn't really true and Jews survive because religious Jews believe they have a special mission based on being born Jewish and behave accordingly? And just because you or God would prefer that people stick with their own kind doesn't mean you or he favors anybody, right? I mean, you wouldn't favor your kids or think they are superior just because you want them to live in your house rather than someone else's kids.

whenever a gentile posts of one of Doreen Dotan's videos saying they want Torah, she tells them that most likely they are not intellectually and spiritually capable of comprehending Torah and that they should look into the Noahide laws. I don't consider her a supremacist. She is actually a very good person, imo.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 05:53:08 AM »
what if Torah isn't really true and Jews survive because religious Jews believe they have a special mission based on being born Jewish and behave accordingly? And just because you or God would prefer that people stick with their own kind doesn't mean you or he favors anybody, right? I mean, you wouldn't favor your kids or think they are superior just because you want them to live in your house rather than someone else's kids.

If I had children, while I wouldn't think they were inherently superior to other people's kids just because they were mine, I would definitely favor them over other children.

I believe that all human beings are God's children.

whenever a gentile posts of one of Doreen Dotan's videos saying they want Torah, she tells them that most likely they are not intellectually and spiritually capable of comprehending Torah and that they should look into the Noahide laws. I don't consider her a supremacist. She is actually a very good person, imo.

I think that's condescending but I can understand the nationalist point of view and how things like that might encourage separation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 09:32:04 AM »
Everybody, I don't think all "miscegenation" is equal. The odds are not that likely of a Jewish (no Jews aren't a race, but they are a very distinct ethnic group) or Asian man setting his girlfriend on fire if there is some disagreement. (Obviously I am not in favor of Jews intermarrying, but if a Jewish man does, the woman is not going to be at risk of her life.)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 09:51:50 AM »
Everybody, I don't think all "miscegenation" is equal. The odds are not that likely of a Jewish (no Jews aren't a race, but they are a very distinct ethnic group) or Asian man setting his girlfriend on fire if there is some disagreement. (Obviously I am not in favor of Jews intermarrying, but if a Jewish man does, the woman is not going to be at risk of her life.)

I think some pairings are definitely worse than others. I think black men with white women is a very bad combination. I personally think that the vast majority of white women should go with white men because in doing so they can be the mothers of white children and continue the race into the future. This isn't something that can be taken for granted at this point because of the worldwide declines in white population.

Also if any race is in danger of being wiped out I think they need to be more exclusive. Some Jewish people refer to themselves as a Jewish race, others prefer the terms nation or people and say it's not a race. Either way Jewish people are another example of a group that needs to procreate to replenish themselves because they have been genocided and need to have a lot of children to make up for the horrible things that were done to them in the past.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 10:03:34 AM »
I have no idea who this person Doreen Dotan  is.I looked it up she's a leftist nut          http://www.doreenellenbelldotan.info/About_Doreen_Dotan.html?1258558266750   

Her videos she seems a bit nuts

http://www.youtube.com/user/SilverRedIndigo?feature=watch
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 12:58:19 PM »
I think some pairings are definitely worse than others. I think black men with white women is a very bad combination.
I think blacks of either gender with a partner of any race (including fellow blacks) is a very bad combination!  :o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 08:51:52 PM »
I think blacks of either gender with a partner of any race (including fellow blacks) is a very bad combination!  :o

I don't want to genocide black people. I do think that it's best if they stay among their own though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 09:10:43 PM »
Of course that is not what we are saying, but statistically speaking their relationships are much more likely to turn violent regardless of which gender is black, and regardless of the race of the other partner.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 09:21:42 PM »
I don't believe in killing or genocide.  (Deleted.  JTF is a law abiding organization.  Stuff like that makes us also look crazy.)
and I don't think brennanfan was necessarily advocating genocides of african americans. he didn't say he wanted to kill anyone or force them not to breed

and yes america does have cultural issues. a culture of vultures
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 10:11:51 PM by Lisa »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 10:16:49 PM »
Ex-freakin' scuse me??? Where did I advocate genocide???  ???

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2013, 10:23:15 PM »
 I'm really sorry for writing that. I was just goofing around. I feel really stupid now. ???