Author Topic: another school shooting  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: another school shooting
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2013, 10:33:59 PM »
Why would it be that hard for the authorities to be able to figure out who might be a suggestible enough nutcase to actually listen to someone feeding him a bunch of bull? How hard would it be to talk a loser with no future whatsoever, and who knew it, into "going out with a bang"? He may even have converted to Sh*tlam for all we know.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 10:41:01 PM »
Just a thought ... The government knows his mother is a right wing tea bag, and he has mental issues. How hard would it be to convince him to do something evil?

Theoretically, monkeys could type enough letters on keyboards and eventually you will produce a word or phrase or two from shakespeare.   How are all these mental gymnastics pointing out the hardly believable realm of "possibility" relevant to anything?  Many things are theoretically possible, but that doesn't mean they happened or had any logical reason to have happened.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 10:49:00 PM »
I just don't see any reason to suspect the govt was involved.  I mean what piece of evidence lends that suspicion?  What fact about that day says this couldn't have been a messed up evil guy who did this on his own?  Don't see anything not believable about it.

Further:  what incentive could the govt possibly offer a lunatic like this to do what he did?  Its not like this was islamic jihad.  He goes into it knowing he will die from it so who is going to convince him to do that except his deranged self?  This guy killed his own mother!

I just have an inherent distrust of the government. I can't prove it. All I'm saying is that I suspect that there was something fishy going on here and in some of the other shootings. It could have just been this guy going nuts on his own and doing this on his own though. That's what Occam's razor would indicate if it was applied. Of course the simplest explanation isn't always the true one either.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 11:17:52 PM »
Theoretically, monkeys could type enough letters on keyboards and eventually you will produce a word or phrase or two from shakespeare.   How are all these mental gymnastics pointing out the hardly believable realm of "possibility" relevant to anything?  Many things are theoretically possible, but that doesn't mean they happened or had any logical reason to have happened.
You don't at all think that the timing and execution of this was just utterly perfect for what Obama wanted to do?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2013, 08:21:19 AM »
You don't at all think that the timing and execution of this was just utterly perfect for what Obama wanted to do?

You're approaching this from a false assumption that Obama was itching to enact anti-gun legislation and had to do something that would enable him to succeed. If you learn nothing else from progressives, learn that they are masters at eroding small amounts of your liberties over long periods of time until they accomplish their objective. It has taken us over 100 years to get to the point that we are today. Progressives do not need to create tragedy and crisis in order to implement their agenda. They simply need to take advantage of the tragedy or crisis when it occurs. As I said, this is more about looking at the shooting and saying, "this gives us an excellent opportunity to enact gun control legislation" than it is about them sitting around and coming up with an intricate plan to find an unstable individual, talk him into killing his mother, a large number of schoolchildren and himself so that they can implement their legislation.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 07:29:15 PM »
I just have an inherent distrust of the government. I can't prove it. All I'm saying is that I suspect that there was something fishy going on here and in some of the other shootings. It could have just been this guy going nuts on his own and doing this on his own though. That's what Occam's razor would indicate if it was applied. Of course the simplest explanation isn't always the true one either.

I also distrust the govt but to say they would purposely butcher American children is a big leap IMO.  And especially when whatever legislative goals they had that would make them butcher kids could have just as easily been achieved based on aurora or past crimes without this ever having happened.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2013, 01:47:38 AM »

The "timing" was right because like any scheming politician worth his salt, Obama USED what took place to his political advantage.  If it happened next year he would react the same.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2013, 06:29:14 AM »
You're approaching this from a false assumption that Obama was itching to enact anti-gun legislation and had to do something that would enable him to succeed. If you learn nothing else from progressives, learn that they are masters at eroding small amounts of your liberties over long periods of time until they accomplish their objective. It has taken us over 100 years to get to the point that we are today. Progressives do not need to create tragedy and crisis in order to implement their agenda. They simply need to take advantage of the tragedy or crisis when it occurs. As I said, this is more about looking at the shooting and saying, "this gives us an excellent opportunity to enact gun control legislation" than it is about them sitting around and coming up with an intricate plan to find an unstable individual, talk him into killing his mother, a large number of schoolchildren and himself so that they can implement their legislation.
This is just what is happening... I personally don't understand why more people don't see it... In fact the progressives don't even try to hide it much... Feb 26, 2009 ... The White House chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, let the cat out of the bag when he said, “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"...  The government knows things like this are going to happen from time to time they just need to be ready to move on it when it does.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2013, 07:03:16 AM »
The "timing" was right because like any scheming politician worth his salt, Obama USED what took place to his political advantage.  If it happened next year he would react the same.

That could be all that it is actually.

I still suspect the federal government had a hand in this to some degree but I'm so disgusted with the way this whole topic has turned that I feel like I want to drop it to avoid association with the really unsubstantiated stuff that's flying around right now.

The fact that people would be actually harassing Gene Rosen and openly mocking the parents makes my stomach turn especially since all those other suspicions (that I don't agree with) are based on extremely thin to non-existent evidence.