Author Topic: Where is this Satanic 'Rabbi' now  (Read 2230 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Where is this Satanic 'Rabbi' now
« on: January 11, 2013, 07:09:23 AM »
http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IC0912-4008 

Mukhayriq 'the best of the Jews'
3/30/2011 - Religious Social Interfaith - Article Ref: IC0912-4008
Number of comments: 9
By: MUQTEDAR KHAN
IslamiCity* -
         ShareThis

There are many stories that contemporary Imams rarely tell their congregations. The story of Mukhayriq, a Rabbi from Medina is one such story. I have heard the stories about the battle of Uhud, one of Prophet Muhammad major battles with his Meccan enemies, from Imams and Muslim preachers hundreds of times, but not once have I heard the story of Rabbi Mukhayriq who died fighting in that battle against the enemies of Islam.

So, I will tell the story of Rabbi Mukhayriq - the first Jewish martyr of Islam. It is quite apropos as the season of spiritual holidays is here.

Mukhayriq was a wealthy and learned leader of the tribe of Tha'labah. He fought with Prophet Muhammad in the battle of Uhud on March 19, 625 AD and was martyred in it. That day was a Saturday. Rabbi Mukhayriq addressed his people and asked them to go with him to help Muhammad . His tribe's men declined saying that it was the day of Sabbath. Mukhayriq chastised them for not understanding the deeper meaning of Sabath and announced to his people that if he died in the battle his entire wealth should go to Muhammad .

Mukhayriq died in battle against the Meccans. And when Muhammad , who was seriously injured in that battle, was informed about the death of Mukhayriq, Muhammad said, "He was the best of Jews."

Muhammad inherited seven gardens and other forms of wealth from Mukhayriq. Muhammad used this wealth to establish the first waqf - a charitable endowment - of Islam. It was from this endowment that the Prophet of Islam helped many poor people in Medina.

When Muhammad migrated form Mecca to Medina in 622 he signed a treaty with the various tribes that lived in and around Medina. Many of these tribes had embraced Islam, some were pagan and others were Jewish. All of them signed the treaty with Muhammad that is referred to by historians as the Constitution of Medina. The first Islamic state, a multi-tribal and multi-religious state, established by Muhammad in Medina was based on this social contract.

According to Article 2 of the Constitution, all tribes who were signatory to the treaty constituted one nation (ummah). Mukhayriq's people too were signatories to this treaty and were obliged to fight with Muhammad in accordance to Article 37 of the Constitution, which says:
The Jews must bear their expenses and the Muslims their expenses. Each must help the other against anyone who attacks the people of this document. They must seek mutual advice and consultation, and loyalty is a protection against treachery. A man is not liable for his ally's misdeeds. The wronged must be helped.

In a way Rabbi Mukhayriq, who was also a well-respected scholar of Jews in Medina, was merely being a good citizen and was fulfilling a social contract. But his story is fantastic, especially for our times when we are struggling to build bridges between various religious communities. Mukhayriq's loyalty, his bravery, his sacrifice and his generosity are inspirational.

Perhaps it is about people like Mukhayriq that the Allah says:

And there are, certainly, among Jews and Christians,
those who believe in God, in the revelation to you,
and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to God.
They will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain!
For them is a reward with their Lord (Quran 3:199).

Mukhayriq's story is a story of an individual's ability to transcend communal divides and to fight for a more inclusive idea of community. He was a true citizen of the state of Medina and he gave his life in its defense. He was a Jew and he was an Islamic hero and his story must never be forgotten and must be told and retold. When Muslims forget to remember his, and other stories that epitomize interfaith relations they diminish the legacy of Islam and betray the cause of peace.

If Muslim Imams told his story in their congregations in America and elsewhere, I am confident that it will contribute to manifestations of increased tolerance by Muslims towards others. There are many such wonderful examples of brotherhood, tolerance, sacrifice and good citizenship in Islamic traditions that undergird the backbone of Islamic ethics. I wish we told them more often.

Source: AltMuslim - Muqtedar Khan
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Where is this Satanic 'Rabbi' now
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 08:53:27 AM »
I don't know were he is, but I have never heard of this guy. Perhaps he is a Muslim invention. This people have a very living phantasie.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 09:42:45 AM »
I don't know were he is, but I have never heard of this guy. Perhaps he is a Muslim invention. This people have a very living phantasie.
This is very true.If he ever existed i can guess where he is following that crazy quran which has twisted parts of The Jewish Testament and Christian Testaments.It's twisted because when Moe asked the Jewish and Christian leaders about it they told him mixed up stories so no one would believe it.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 10:31:28 AM »
I know the Quran praises the traitors Jews who joined Muhammad and became muslims. The "Jews" who believe in muhammad and observe Islam are the only good Jews according to the Quran. The other Jews who want to remain Jews and reject his crazy religion are all evil liars, who falsified parts of the bible in order to hide the "truth" that he brought.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 10:42:23 AM »
My knowledge of islam and its history is very limited but aren't these the same people that Mo made a treaty with and then back-stabbed them all (Jews and the Arab pagans) and bragged how he screwed them over.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 03:55:16 PM »
All I care about is if this apikoris is dead... If so, good riddance... This is nothing but a Jewish traitor betraying his people. May he rot in hell..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 05:28:22 PM »
A lot of rabbis (and pastors) have betrayed their people in some way or another; how is their level of wrongness distinguished?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 06:29:26 PM »
My knowledge of islam and its history is very limited but aren't these the same people that Mo made a treaty with and then back-stabbed them all (Jews and the Arab pagans) and bragged how he screwed them over.

Yep, there was a treaty and then became broken. Muslims also believe that Jews tried to murder mohammed by poisoning him.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 06:52:42 PM »
Yep, there was a treaty and then became broken. Muslims also believe that Jews tried to murder mohammed by poisoning him.

I think their are different versions and what is believed by some others do not believe (Shia vs. Sunni), I also heard something about Aisha wife of Mo trying to poision Mo.
   Oooh yea I remember that one as well. The Jewish women (who'm he murdered her father, husband and family) put poison in his food. Some believe he eventually died from it or something like that.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 08:48:36 PM »
Too bad they did not succeed in killing the pedophet.