Author Topic: Lapid: I Want to be Rid of the Arabs  (Read 638 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Lapid: I Want to be Rid of the Arabs
« on: January 20, 2013, 01:11:08 PM »
Lapid: I Want to be Rid of the Arabs
Yesh Atid chairman says Arabs don't want peace. All he wants is a fence between us and them.
By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 1/20/2013, 7:42 PM

Yair Lapid, the head of the Yesh Atid party, explained Sunday that he has no expectations from negotiations with the Arabs.

"I do not think that the Arabs want peace," he wrote on his Facebook page.

Lapid said that he does not care what the Arabs want. "What I want is not a new Middle East, but to be rid of them and put a tall fence between us and them." The important thing, he added, is "to maintain a Jewish majority in the Land of Israel."

Lapid has said recently that the Left "makes the same mistake again when it negotiates the division of Jerusalem."

"The Palestinians must be brought to an understanding that Jerusalem will always remain under Israeli sovereignty and that there is no point for them in opening negotiations about Jerusalem."

He added that the Arabs have already understood that Israel will not allow the "right of return" – by which the Arabs refer to a plan for flooding Israel with Arabs – and have given up on that demand. "We need to be clear about Jerusalem as well and then they will understand that this is our solid position."

"We have no existence without Jerusalem," Lapid added. "The Tower of David is important for Israel's heritage and existence, because it is more than a tower, it is a symbol. It is more important than the Azrieli Towers," he said – a reference to a well-known group of high-rise buildings in Tel Aviv.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Lapid: I Want to be Rid of the Arabs
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 01:42:22 PM »
You know what this means? A 2-state (final) solution. That is what this means.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 01:45:47 PM »
You know what this means? A 2-state (final) solution. That is what this means.
Of course it does & anybody who doesn't see this is blind

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 01:54:55 PM »
Of course it does & anybody who doesn't see this is blind

He is hiding it because the 2-state final solution is not popular among Jews in Israel. And you would be surprised that many would and do fall for it, they just do not think enough to see through the BS. They talk about the problems with the "Haredim" over and over and the supposed economic problems. He also first said 1,000 Haredim would be allowed to study, now its 400, then we shall see what they say. And for them to have a "Rabbi" called "Dov Lipman" is just sick. I quoted to him Halacha after Halacha and his response was
  "Oh, ok. Thank you for the clarification. You have THE truth of what God wants. Got it. Happy voting guys."

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 03:04:44 PM »
I talk to everyone I know about stopping the 2 state solution....Do it for Hashem, The Lion of Judah..he would never agree to anything such as this for his people!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 03:07:37 PM »
I talk to everyone I know about stopping the 2 state solution....Do it for Hashem, The Lion of Judah..he would never agree to anything such as this for his people!

Whose people?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 03:31:26 PM »
No compromise on basics. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 02:42:25 PM »
That shmuck is the son of the Jewish Anti-Semite, Tommy Lapid, whose Shinui Party was made to oppose religious Jews in Israel. What does he care about Jerusalem for? Of course he has a self-hating rabbi as number 2 on the list to act as if it's kosher now. 

Also, the Tower of David is not a religious site and was wrongly attributed to David by the Crusaders. It's a former miliatry fortress and the actual tower people refer to is an Ottoman minaret addition in typical Muslim style of turning everything they conquor into a mosque. Let's see him mention the Kotel and Temple Mount. He won't because he doesn't care about Judaism.