Author Topic: Russian-Israeli woman who was married to moslem murderd  (Read 17703 times)

newman

Re: Russian-Israeli woman who was married to moslem murderd
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 10:13:12 AM »
You don't have to, we'll come anyway:P but I can't survive without pork seriously, you better have some pork there:P

You can get it on the kibbutzim.....they're secular leftists.

Not a bad idea, the more pork our Serb friend eats, the less there will be for the leftists to eat. Sounds good.

Read an article by P J O'rourke when he was in Israel. The HATRED those kibbutzniks have for the religious....OI

What's wrong with them?

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 10:13:48 AM »
hahahahaha indeed! No, Seriously i eat so much pork I oink sometimes :P

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »
On an unrelated topic, a question to our Serb friend. Was there actually a genocide of Muslims in Serbia or was that just Clinton Administration propoganda?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2007, 10:22:04 AM »
No, there weren't genocide. There were unrelated slaughter here and there, by all of the waring factions. Serbs killed muzzies and nazis, Nazis killed muzzies and Serbs and so on. But the reason NATO got involved was because Serbs alledgedly bombed a square were people were waiting in line to get bread. The UN found proof that it was the muzzies themselves that did it to get attention and to taint the Serbs as aggressors but we were never aggressors. Srebrenica was vengeance for all the Serbs that got slaughtered

newman

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2007, 10:25:18 AM »
Trust Clinton and UN to pick the wrong side.....at least they're consistant.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 10:26:11 AM »
In Russian neighberhoods they have pork
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 10:28:43 AM »
found this picture and laughed for 10 minutes

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 10:29:13 AM »
You know, I saw something in the paper a couple of weeks ago. It was an Albanian Muslim putting up a sign. Thank you America and NATO. For bombing Serbia, RIGHT? I was like, What? We're still pretending that was a good thing? We friggin bombed on Behalf of Al-Qaeda? I was amazed that people still thinK the Muzzies were the good guys in that conflict.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 10:32:09 AM »
You know, I saw something in the paper a couple of weeks ago. It was an Albanian Muslim putting up a sign. Thank you America and NATO. For bombing Serbia, RIGHT? I was like, What? We're still pretending that was a good thing? We friggin bombed on Behalf of Al-Qaeda? I was amazed that people still thinK the Muzzies were the good guys in that conflict.

True story: Australia took in several thousand muzzies from kosovo as temporary protection visa refugees.....they raped a female staff member at the refugee hospice in the FIRST week..........ANIMALS

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2007, 10:33:39 AM »
I don't pay much attention to albanians, their brain is programmed to eat and produce offspring and thats it. I've never heard of an Albanian scientist coming up with something creative and useful. The only international profile they have is that ugly pigeon Eliza Dushku. She's American you know:P

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2007, 10:34:55 AM »
They also had a Bosnian Moslem in Utah who shoot some people in a shopping mall
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 10:38:00 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007, 10:35:56 AM »
All Albania exports is wine that's so bad a shvartza wouldn't drink it.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2007, 10:36:15 AM »
His family said that he was a friendly boy... wow i don't want to see what happens when a dangerous boshnjak (bosnian muslims) get ahold of weapons:P

Btw here's some proof of eliza dushku being muzzie albanian

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007, 10:38:03 AM »
Oh, newman. I read that the Mufti of Sydney blamed Aussie girls raped by Muslims for their own rape. First of all, why isn't this guy being deported and secondly why the hell is there a position of Mufti of Sydney?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2007, 10:38:37 AM »
thats what they all say

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2007, 10:39:32 AM »
Serbian Cetnik, you have my permission to come to Israel to defile all of the arab muslim girls you can set your bacon-grubbing hands on.  We also have pork here at Tiv Ta'am you can get bacon, pork chops and slices of ham to your heart's content.  You could be our secret weapon and we would deploy you whenever there is a case where arab males are harassing Jewish girls or raping them which happens here because the only people the arab men rape are Jews.  You would get revenge upon the arab men by defiling and degrading their daughters, wives, sisters and girlfriends and then all of the molestation of Jewish women would stop.  They would be so afraid of the crazy Serbian man with bacon on his khrum, you would be a legend like Chupacabra and they would never bother a Jewish wman again. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2007, 10:41:48 AM »
Don't forget about the Bosnian Muslims who were planning the Fort Dix attack on American soldiers.  They were going to attack fort dix even though it was used just a few years earlier to house the "refugees" of their fellow muslim brothers. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2007, 10:45:03 AM »
Oh, newman. I read that the Mufti of Sydney blamed Aussie girls raped by Muslims for their own rape. First of all, why isn't this guy being deported and secondly why the hell is there a position of Mufti of Sydney?
They tried to deport him years ago for anti-semitic claptrap but our former PM- then treasureu Keating intervened to get the muzzie vote in Lakemba. He's said a whole string of extreme muzzie bollocks over the years and has now stepped down because we were all ready to lynch him and burn the suburb of Lakemba to the ground.

Why we have a mufti in a non-muslim country is a mystery to everybody. The muzzies say in the mosques that this country is theirs.

Australians are not poofters like the english. If these muzzies don't watch it they'll find out exactly how anglo-saxons came to rule 3/4 of the globe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2007, 10:47:06 AM »
Thats what a radio talk show host here in the u.s. said when the western man gets angry watch out

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2007, 10:48:10 AM »
Be patient and read, I love the article

A war that the Orthodox Serbs have been fighting for years

by Sandy Marquette

September 23, 2001

Imagine what it must be like now for Serbian-Americans and American Serbs. I can and have often in the past 10 years. Now, with the issue forced for real on American soil, the Serbian issue takes on even deeper meaning.

I love this country, America. I love it more now, and appreciate it more now, than ever before. I've grown less and less tolerant of Anti-Americanism over the years, despite my education and some of those around me teaching and preaching at me that America is flawed and that she does not deserve the blind faith and allegiance she has been afforded for so long by so many of her citizens. The last ten years have put American Serbdom in an especially difficult dilemma, for when America turned against her one loyal and true ally in the Balkans, loyalties and faith became tested and challenged.

Two years ago, American led NATO began bombing the Serbs, after years of sanctions and demonization and lies and punishments leveled against the Serbian people. Years after the undercutting and undermining of sincere Serbian efforts to do the right thing by their people and their country, and in many cases, by their faith and by God. Suddenly, being an American Serb or Serbian American posed a very real problem. It was as if suddenly you had to take sides, and no matter which side you took there was the guilt of being a betrayer. The NATO war against the Serbs in the former Yugoslavia was a war against people like me, too. And now there is the irony of America's war not against the Serbs, but those very same enemies the Serbs have been struggling against for years.

Two years ago, I sat at a desk in the office where I worked and listened to a co-worker, a young man who'd been in the American military, tell his friend on the phone that what America needed to do was "carpet bomb" them, the Serbs...to level Belgrade....to finish the job. And I listened to him remark about Madeleine Albright and how great she was, because she knew how to get the job done. I couldn't take it. I told him that I'd love to see him get sent over there, to Muslim territory in Yugoslavia and see how he'd like it...that these Muslims he was supporting would be more than happy to lay him out on the grill and have a picnic....

My boss at the time, a young man who didn't much care about Bosnia or Kosovo or Serbs or much of anything else over there, recognized that there was a problem in his office and called his lawyer. After the talk with the lawyer, he called a meeting of the entire staff of the office and informed us that this issue was not to be discussed in his office ever again, not on company time or on company property. My fellow employees, some of whom had suddenly come to see me as a "foreigner" who was impinging on their "American civil rights", listened as he dictated the new rules. One spoke up, and while looking directly at me, reminded my boss that this was America and couldn't people say what they wanted? My boss answered with: "This may be America, but this right here is my office and those rights don't apply."

I would not have to listen to fellow employees talk about what America should do to the Serbs to "finish the job" anymore after that. But it was in the air. And the next day, a few of the guys, to make their own statement in their own way, brought little American flag lapel pins and placed them on the desks of everyone in the office, except for me. I was no longer an "American" in their eyes.

That same Spring of 1999, the Spring of the bombing, a Serb who was looking to get citizenship in this country, America, by hook or by crook and using whatever means he could manipulate to get that privilege, challenged me when I protested his vitrol against the Americans. Here he was, a Serb who had manipulated his way into America and who had manipulated his way into staying here after coming within a hairsbreadth of being deported back to the homeland he had escaped from, now suddenly laying down the line about loyalty. He yelled, "Are you an American or a Serb!" It was then that it was brought home to me. To hear an American beating down the Serbs made me a Serb. To hear a Serb beating down the Americans made me an American.

Now, two years later, though I knew what the Serbian reaction would inevitably be upon the tragic events of September 11, 2001, when the heart of America learned firsthand about what was in the heart of the Muslim terrorists, I also knew that I would not accept any Serbian reaction that celebrated that day. I did not, nor will I ever want, to hear any Serb saying that America got what was coming to her and that she deserved it on account of what had been done to the Serbs. That would hurt too much and would make me too angry. Angry enough to forget all about that fact that it was completely understandable given what had been done to the Serbs all these years, and so unrighteously so. I guess then that this makes me an American.

What I am thinking now is that somehow I hope the Americans realize that the war they are now waging is the very same war the Serbs have been waging. The Serbs recognized who the bad guys were on their own soil and they tried to do something about it. Unfortunately, unlike the Americans, they did not have so much of the world on their side and all the resources and means at their disposal to get the job done. Instead, not only did the Serbs have to struggle against the enemy and fight them under the harshest of circumstances, those who should have been their allies in that struggle turned against them instead and punished them for their efforts.

I hope this will be the wake up call. I hope that America concedes that the Muslim terrorists they have been aiding and abetting in the former Yugoslavia are the same Muslim terrorists who have been aided and abetted by the Osama bin Ladens of the world, and for whom bin Laden is not the villain, but the hero. I hope the Americans realize just how badly they screwed up in taking sides against the Serbs. I hope they realize that the Serbs have been fighting the very same war against the very same enemy that America now finds itself facing down.

I can almost see it now. They are recognizing that Osama bin Laden got a whole lot of help from the Bosnian Muslims and the Albanians, and that they got a whole lot of help from him in their war against the Serbs. In light of all this, it isn't so farfetched to imagine that come one day soon, it will be determined that there "just isn't enough evidence" against Mr. Milosevic or any of the other Serbian fighters who now await trial for "crimes against humanity," and that these "Serbian war criminals" will be released. I don't know. Maybe it is farfetched, because then the Americans would have to face the world with the admission that they made a huge error in judgment. That they took the wrong side.

I am an American. I'm getting worse in my patriotism. I tolerate Anti-Americanism less and less. I can only hope that doesn't make me less of a Serb. And though it is wrong and ignorant of me, I am glad that now the world is taking a whole new look at who the "bad guy" is, and that it is the Muslims who are having to concern themselves with demonization and prejudice and the consequences of being a certain nationality or religious faith, and with being the target of world condemnation. I can only hope that this attitude does not make me less of an American or a Christian.

Right or wrong, good or bad, there is one thing I know to be true, whether as an American or as a Serb. The Serbs knew who the bad guy was.

Copyright Sandy Marquette 2001

Chicago, IL U.S.A.

newman

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 10:55:08 AM »
America should have woken up after 9/11. It didn't. In the west we sleap heavy, but when we awaken, the muzzies (like the Japanese of WW2) will realise they have awakened a 'sleeping monster'.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2007, 10:56:39 AM »
In a way, I think what's happening to Europe is divine punishment for their last 60-40 years of insistance that Jews stole Arab land. Now they're starting to realize that for Nomads like Arabs, Arab land is wherever they are currently residing. Therefore London is as Arab as Cairo, Riyadh or Baghdad. I hope that Europe doesn't get eaten up by Islam, but after what they've been doing to undermine the victims of Islam, I can't say they don't deserve it.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2007, 10:57:04 AM »
I posted a letter that was written by a WWII american airman, please read it, its in "Save Serba"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2007, 10:58:32 AM »
I saw it ..it showed a photo of him reuniting with the person who saved him

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2007, 10:58:52 AM »
Yeah its him, but i posted his own letter