Author Topic: Russian-Israeli woman who was married to moslem murderd  (Read 17701 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Russian-Israeli woman who was married to moslem murderd
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2007, 10:59:43 AM »
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 11:02:19 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2007, 11:10:45 AM »
In a way, I think what's happening to Europe is divine punishment for their last 60-40 years of insistance that Jews stole Arab land. Now they're starting to realize that for Nomads like Arabs, Arab land is wherever they are currently residing. Therefore London is as Arab as Cairo, Riyadh or Baghdad. I hope that Europe doesn't get eaten up by Islam, but after what they've been doing to undermine the victims of Islam, I can't say they don't deserve it.

We hate Euro-nzis but if europe falls into muzzie hands it'll be worse for us. What a moral dellema.

It's like being forced to save france from the germans.....TWICE

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2007, 11:12:13 AM »
Pretty much, but Serbia can defend itself...the problem is everytime we try to do that we get bombed, bit annoying :laugh:

newman

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2007, 11:15:09 AM »
Pretty much, but Serbia can defend itself...the problem is everytime we try to do that we get bombed, bit annoying :laugh:
It doesn't help. The euro/UN has some mental abnormallity that can't comprehend self defense.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2007, 11:16:53 AM »
hahahha, trust me when the time comes, when they realize this. Serbia will be the frontline

newman

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2007, 11:19:58 AM »
hahahha, trust me when the time comes, when they realize this. Serbia will be the frontline
Anywhere near Turkey always is. Like in Vlad's time.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2007, 11:32:06 AM »
in vlads time, serbia fought against the turks:P prob with him since he was orthodox:P

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2007, 12:40:02 PM »
Oh, newman. I read that the Mufti of Sydney blamed Aussie girls raped by Muslims for their own rape. First of all, why isn't this guy being deported and secondly why the hell is there a position of Mufti of Sydney?

Being muslim means never accepting responsibility for your own actions. It is ALWAYS someone else's fault.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2007, 12:45:30 PM »
Serbian Cetnik, you have my permission to come to Israel to defile all of the arab muslim girls you can set your bacon-grubbing hands on.  We also have pork here at Tiv Ta'am you can get bacon, pork chops and slices of ham to your heart's content.  You could be our secret weapon and we would deploy you whenever there is a case where arab males are harassing Jewish girls or raping them which happens here because the only people the arab men rape are Jews.  You would get revenge upon the arab men by defiling and degrading their daughters, wives, sisters and girlfriends and then all of the molestation of Jewish women would stop.  They would be so afraid of the crazy Serbian man with bacon on his khrum, you would be a legend like Chupacabra and they would never bother a Jewish wman again. 

The islamic filth sexually harasses and rapes women who do not wear islamic clothes. They even do it to their fellow muslims.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2007, 01:21:08 PM »
I have to confess something my (don't laugh) cousins wifes uncle did during the war 91-95. He blew up a mosque with explosives and then roasted a pig in the middle and gave the muslim children:P

2 years later they rebuilt it, and he demolished it again (he lives in that city). Someone then wrote on the wall "No one is safe from the Serbian Marko" (he was a hero during the ottoman war).

They have rebuilt it for the second time and when I came to visit them I asked him as a Joke.

- How are you going to bring this one down
- explosives, but I'll have to wait a bit for the bombs to come

LAWL...he's crazy

newman

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2007, 01:23:00 PM »
I have to confess something my (don't laugh) cousins wifes uncle did during the war 91-95. He blew up a mosque with explosives and then roasted a pig in the middle and gave the muslim children:P

2 years later they rebuilt it, and he demolished it again (he lives in that city). Someone then wrote on the wall "No one is safe from the Serbian Marko" (he was a hero during the ottoman war).

They have rebuilt it for the second time and when I came to visit them I asked him as a Joke.

LAWL...he's crazy

You gotta love that guy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2007, 01:25:34 PM »
Yes and Al Qaida fought with Bosnian moslems ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2007, 01:41:32 PM »
funny story, we were sitting in his café. Picture this guy. 2meters,bald, with big ass moustasche.

We were sitting, and someone started a conversation about the war. After about 30 mins he gets up all pissed and pulled out his gun, and yelled

- All Turks(we call the muslims that) get the [censored] out of my café

Everybody ran out, then he turned to his bartender

- Hasan no offence
- None taken.

HAHaha craziest man i've ever known

newman

« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2007, 01:50:18 PM »
Serbia aint booring, that's for sure :laugh:

ftf

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2007, 01:55:09 PM »
Oh, newman. I read that the Mufti of Sydney blamed Aussie girls raped by Muslims for their own rape. First of all, why isn't this guy being deported and secondly why the hell is there a position of Mufti of Sydney?
YOu do know that there's a mufti of jerusalem don't you?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2007, 02:21:41 PM »
There are muftis everywhere... who gives in a matter of time there won't be any muzzies left. When the world realizes Serbia was right in kicking their little asses.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2007, 02:47:23 PM »
Quote from: Serbian Cetnik link=topic=6675.msg57746#msg57746 date=

LAWL...he's crazy

Actually he sounds pretty sane to me.  Now the imbeciles who allow their countries to be taken over by muslim swine without doing anything about it...I'd say they're the loonies.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2007, 02:47:30 PM »
America should have woken up after 9/11. It didn't. In the west we sleap heavy, but when we awaken, the muzzies (like the Japanese of WW2) will realise they have awakened a 'sleeping monster'.

Everyday people are waking up to the true face of islam and the threat it poses to the non islamic world. Every year millions of people leave islam and most of the converts to the cult also leave.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2007, 03:05:01 PM »
hahahahaha indeed! No, Seriously i eat so much pork I oink sometimes :P
Haha Cetnik we should hang out sometime... my family is constantly haranguing me about checking my cholesterol because I almost exclusively fry stuff in bacon grease!  :P

As for this murdered woman, I only have four words: what was she thinking?  ???

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2007, 03:07:55 PM »
Serbian cetnik should do stand up.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2007, 03:09:35 PM »
I also frequently oink and grunt while cooking bacon (or as I call it, "pig").  ;) That really pleases my mother, who supports animal rights!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2007, 03:16:34 PM »
I feel sorry for this woman, but why do Jewish fall for these Moslem men?!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2007, 03:29:36 PM »

muslim males do not deserve to be called men as they are a disgrace and do not act like men.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2007, 03:48:35 PM »
Muslim men are cowards, in a flock they're courageous alright. But get them one at a time and they'll break into tears.

Divide and Conquer!:D

___

And Serbs are the opposite, during the war they caught a Private. Don't remember his name but they forced him to say "allah is the only god and mohammed was his [censored]" thing. He responded with

- I wipe my Christian ass with the koran and i piss on the ashes of mohammed.

Of course they killed him after that, but that proves character.

as my grandfather says.

Individuals are smart, People are stupid

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2007, 04:16:11 PM »

Who knows if she was Jewish, there are plenty of Russian gentiles in the country.  As for why they would fall for Muslims, most of these women are social outcasts, rejects, the refuse of society.  That is why most of them fall for Muslim men.  They want some way of escaping that.  As for the other women who fall for Muslim men, or the ones who aren't necessarily social outcasts.  Most of them are Russians who don't even think of themselves as Jewish and they meet some Muslim guy and they don't care because they weren't raised to know what Islamic culture is and how Muslims treat their wives. As for the Jewish women who are not social outcasts and weren't raised in complete ignorance of Islam, well what can I say, they're just plain dumb.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris