Author Topic: Evil Vanessa Hudgens Clone Attacks 2nd Amendment, Backs BHO, Promotes NWO Causes  (Read 7940 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
By that standard, we should never talk about BHO either.
Sounds like a plan.

But really...one is a child 'star' and one is  el Presidente...or his dictatorship.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
These child whores are brainwashing an entire generation into suicidal, godless leftism and self-hatred.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
These child whores are brainwashing an entire generation into suicidal, godless leftism and self-hatred.

Who is brainwashing who? Nobody is forcing anyone to watch, listen to, or acknowledge these people you post about. I live in the same world as you do and yet I have no idea who these people are, and why I should care...

I know people who are totally isolated from these influences. The parent must make the decision on what is acceptable in the household. So I don't blame the stupid celebrities, I blame those who consider them so important that all they do is talk about them..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who is brainwashing who? Nobody is forcing anyone to watch, listen to, or acknowledge these people you post about. I live in the same world as you do and yet I have no idea who these people are, and why I should care...

I know people who are totally isolated from these influences. The parent must make the decision on what is acceptable in the household. So I don't blame the stupid celebrities, I blame those who consider them so important that all they do is talk about them..
It's a generational thing. You're older than most JTFers. You didn't know examples of the kinds of cartoons Rubystars was talking about, either.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's a generational thing. You're older than most JTFers. You didn't know examples of the kinds of cartoons Rubystars was talking about, either.

I am talking about three of my good rabbis who have young children (Baruch Hashem) and they do not watch TV nor do they know the celebrity gossip... This is what I mean about parental control of the home entertainment..

Let me add that I am in perfect agreement with you as to how destructive this media entertainment is... My answer, and what my Rabbis say, is just turn it off... Nobody is forcing anyone to watch it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I know many young people who can point out immoral behavior.
A good moral foundation starts at home.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask your daughter if she knows who Victoria Justice and Vanessa Hudgens are.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think you're right that it's an attack on masculinity. If she had someone breaking into her house she'd call men with guns to protect her sorry butt.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Of course she knows who they are.  I know too.
We don't live in a cave or stick our heads in the sand.
She doesn't care for either. 
She once made some astute observations about the Nickelodeon and Disney Channel shows.
The kids on the shows never have parents.  If there are adults, in the show, they are always idiots.  The kids exhibit very adult behavior.

I agree with you.  You are not wrong.  I would like to see better role models for young people. 

I think the best way to fix them is to turn them off.  That's what we finally did.  Stop giving them importance.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

how old are you?