Author Topic: Evil Vanessa Hudgens Clone Attacks 2nd Amendment, Backs BHO, Promotes NWO Causes  (Read 7939 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Actress Victoria Justice Denounces Gun Ownership In Ad, Supports Far-Left Causes

http://www.tonykatz.com/2012/12/nickelodeon-staranti-gun-freedom-propagandists-attack-manhood/
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni19440476/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Justice

This nasty, sick little kurva, who has clearly had thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery in order to look like fellow teen-market harlot Vanessa Hudgens (yimach shema vezichra, shem reshayim yirkav) is making a name for herself by promoting Goebbels-like demagoguery against lawful firearms owners and their supporters. Since she hates traditional manly men who own guns, it is extremely safe to say that Justice is a vile feminazi who wants to "wear the pants" in any relationship she is in and supports unlimited baby murder on demand. In fact, there's a good chance this slut rejects men altogether and sleeps with chicks like so many Hollyweird whores do.

It also appears that INjustice may support the murder process against the tiny Jewish nation. What does this sound like to you?
Quote from: Wikipedia
Justice has taken part in several charity events. She has supported charities such as the United Nations Foundation, which benefits numerous causes such as AIDS, Children, Environment, Health, Human Rights and Peace.

I would say something to this sickening sharmuta, but I think you can all use your imagination.

WFTMPTC

Vile tramp Victoria INjustice's sick ad against gun owners

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Unless you're a compulsive tabloid reader, who cares what she thinks?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
She is a dumb bimbo slut, and I don't think the gangsta rappers who bang her care what she thinks about their guns.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
She is a dumb bimbo slut, and I don't think the gangsta rappers who bang her care what she thinks about their guns.
I'm sure this kurva is spreading 'em like an eagle as we speak for the gangsta rappers--if she sleeps with men at all.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
I'm sure this kurva is spreading 'em like an eagle as we speak for the gangsta rappers--if she sleeps with men at all.

Are you jealous?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Are you jealous?
As I don't want to have HPV and antibiotic-resistant syphilis for life, no.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
As I don't want to have HPV and antibiotic-resistant syphilis for life, no.

why give her attention then?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Because she is yet another example of a NWO spokeshole that is being used to brainwash and seduce the stupid kids of America.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
That girl collects venereal diseases. Like pokemon, gotta catch'em all. That Bachamal guy's name reminded me of pokemon for some reason. Too bad we kahanists don't have that pikachu from the show on our side. He was able to give hundreds of children seizures remotely. The force is strong with that one! And then there was Jokamel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDHVsyA9zBw

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Bachamal probably isn't interested in women though so he probably would want nothing to do with Victoria Justice, albeit I am sure he agrees with her on most issues.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Unless you're a compulsive tabloid reader, who cares what she thinks?

I hate to say it but I agree...

Who cares about what they think? I never heard of Vanessa Hudgens before you brought her up... What is her name again?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The second Ammendment isn't going anywhere anytime soon...

The gun will survive...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
That girl collects venereal diseases. Like pokemon, gotta catch'em all. That Bachamal guy's name reminded me of pokemon for some reason. Too bad we kahanists don't have that pikachu from the show on our side. He was able to give hundreds of children seizures remotely. The force is strong with that one! And then there was Jokamel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDHVsyA9zBw

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This is Victoria Justice, not Hudgens, though she both looks and acts like that other slut. Both of those chazirahs are walking STD factories.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
I train shooting for years, it's cool, what's wrong with guns...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I train shooting for years, it's cool, what's wrong with guns...
They are a symbol of traditional masculinity and she believes men should all be wimpy effeminates.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
They are a symbol of traditional masculinity and she believes men should all be wimpy effeminates.

Exactly,  and no normal woman would like a feminine faggot men who never held a gun in his life.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Exactly,  and no normal woman would like a feminine faggot men who never held a gun in his life.
Two possibilities:

1: This is complete BS. As Zelhar said, she likely prefers schvartze thugs as her sexual partners.

2: She is bisexual or a complete dyke sodomite and therefore doesn't really care about men period.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Two possibilities:

1: This is complete BS. As Zelhar said, she likely prefers schvartze thugs as her sexual partners.

2: She is bisexual or a complete dyke sodomite and therefore doesn't really care about men period.

Or 3. She's an irrelevant idiot.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
She sounds dumb, to conlude.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Or 3. She's an irrelevant idiot.
I agree.
I don't agree with ripping her apart the way this thread does.  She is a Nickelodeon 'star'.  Who gives a hoot what she thinks, besides 10 year old girls.  She is irrelevant.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I agree.
I don't agree with ripping her apart the way this thread does.  She is a Nickelodeon 'star'.  Who gives a hoot what she thinks, besides 10 year old girls.  She is irrelevant.
Because she is teaching ten year olds to be sluts and leftists?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's a parents job to raise children.
Parents have to neutralize the bad influences that bombard their children, to the best of their ability.  Turn off the madness.
You fed into her wanting you to talk about her.  Every knock is a boost as a wise man once told me.
Because she is teaching ten year olds to be sluts and leftists?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It's a parents job to raise children.
Parents have to neutralize the bad influences that bombard their children, to the best of their ability.  Turn off the madness.
You fed into her wanting you to talk about her.  Every knock is a boost as a wise man once told me.
By that standard, we should never talk about BHO either.