Author Topic: JTF VIDEO FOR 07/11/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, FAVORITE, AND SHARE  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Rating, commenting, sharing, and favoriting JTF videos brings up the position of JTF videos in the YouTube search engine and exposes more people to the JTF.  If you can, leave more than one comment because leaving multiple comments helps.  You can say something controversial so that it draws responses from other people.  Even if you've already rated and commented these videos you can do it again every few days so if you want to help out even more, come back to the videos and do it again.

(The Battle Against Illegal Aliens Isn't Hopeless)

Thanks Everyone
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF VIDEO FOR 07/11/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, FAVORITE, AND SHARE
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 04:19:03 PM »
It seems like people are responding less and less to these.   :-\  I don't know what else to do, maybe I should get Chaim to reiterate to all the newcomers to JTF how important it is to view, rate, and comment these videos. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 06:04:51 PM »
I've been rating them.

I think it is fine...until we get new videos.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »
Whoever's moving these threads, could you leave up the daily JTF video thread for the day before, because people who miss out on that day go to them the next day.  I can start doing this if so you don't have to deal with it.  I think there should always be two JTF video threads up, one for the current day and one for the day before.  There are some people who don't check the forum every day so it helps to leave it up.  Also, where should these be moved to when it's time to take them down?  Should I just un-sticky them and let them go into the General Discussion forum or should I move them into another sub-forum?  Thanks
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 07:17:36 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 07:54:32 PM »
OK