Poll

Is the phenomenon of blacks-on-blondes to be admired?

Yes; it is triumph of individual liberty, freedom of association
1 (3.6%)
One should not care about other people's sexual choices
2 (7.1%)
Racial differences matter very little
3 (10.7%)
G-d made white men and black men but the Devil made half-breeds
3 (10.7%)
Miscegenation is part of the global plan to create a one-world race under rulership of one-world government, it is recreation of the Tower of Babel ruled over by Nimrod (negro) and Semiramis (blonde)
8 (28.6%)
I think the blonde has bad taste. But if the black is righteous, it is not immoral.
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?  (Read 35379 times)

wonderfulgoy

Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?
« on: October 02, 2006, 05:42:49 PM »
Is blacks-on-blondes a good thing?

???

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Re: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 07:22:53 PM »
It's a terrible thing. But unlike you believe it will result in a mongrelized mass of brown-skinned people. Blondes will be soon extinct. It also means that all forms of civilizations will collapse as the peoples which created them will vanish. Negroes and mestizos don't generally have abilities to maintain a civilization at its highest level.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 09:54:57 PM »
I think the evidence is overwhelming, that the vast majority of white women prefer black men and consider white men to be 'disgusting'.  Here:

You know, they target adverts at audiences in such a way to play upon preferences, fantasies, etc, to make products look more exotic.  By constantly displaying black men in adverts designed for white women, they are catering to a basic desire of all white women, which is to have black babies.

Every white woman wants to have black babies.

For evidence on this, you could read 'The Isis Papers' by Dr Frances Cress Welsing.  Basically, white people hate themselves, and want to blacken themselves, and introduce colour (melanin) into their bodies.

This is why, as I have said many times before, the white man is dead and gone, unless he turns to spiritual aid from someplace.

The white woman has forsaken the white man, TOTALLY.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 09:55:54 PM »
The blonde woman seeks global dominance, and is using the black man as muscle in her quest.   :o

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 10:18:12 PM »
Yes, the media is promoting interracial sex, we know that. Whose fault it is then?

Do blondes or women in general head mass media outlets? No, few of them work in high positions in those companies.

What about the Negroes? Those primitives aren't generally capable to do anything beyond basic labor.

Jewish males? Sumner Redstone, Rupert Murdoch and Michael Eisner head powerful media companies. Sick self-hating Jewish males and their Gentile accomplices have corrupted White women.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 01:50:36 AM »
The blonde woman seeks global dominance, and is using the black man as muscle in her quest.   :o

Why do you hate blondes??? There are blonde Jews and Christians. The whole blonde hatred thing is very disturbing to me.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »

Okay, and what evidence do you present to support
this broad claim?  I'm starting to suspect that you were
rejected by a blonde at some point in your life... :-\
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 08:52:46 PM »
Before I answer your question, let me first ask a question:

If I have all of the lights off, and can't see what's going on....does that still count?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 10:35:11 PM »
   I would like to remind everyone that JTF does not discriminate based upon race or ethnic background. Chaim is an example of Ashkenazic Jewish father and an Egyptian Jewish mother. Of course most interracial sex happens to be immoral, but if two people of different races love each other and get married under moral circumstances I'm assuming JTF would be in support of it. Of course if the subject is just having immoral sex, my assumption is that JTF would be against it even if it no matter who is involved.
   I can't speak for JTF but am politely asking that everyone double check what they posted and keep in mind that JTF really isn't racist.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 10:38:21 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 10:40:48 PM »
   I would like to remind everyone that JTF does not discriminate based upon race or ethnic background. Chaim is an example of Ashkenazic Jewish father and an Egyptian Jewish mother. Of course most interracial sex happens to be immoral, but if two people of different races love each other and get married under moral circumstances I'm assuming JTF would be in support of it. Of course if the subject is just having immoral sex, my assumption is that JTF would be against it even if it no matter who is involved.
   I can't speak for JTF but am politely asking that everyone double check what they posted and keep in mind that JTF really isn't racist.
I totally agree.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 10:45:17 PM »
In terms of being immoral, inter-racial sex is no different from other immoral acts such as homosexuality or abortion or 'quick divorces' instigated by gold-digging women, of course.

It's just that, the majority of these immoral deeds are not beamed around the world for all the see and wallow in.

On the other hand, the image of the BLONDE woman is used to sell products and even IDEAS all over the world, even in little African or Asian tribal villages ... it is a most curious thing ... I believe that white supremacy is using its most beautiful woman to seduce men everywhere into succumbing to its One World Order of international political and economic enslavement of the masses.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 10:50:23 PM »
On the other hand, the image of the BLONDE woman is used to sell products and even IDEAS all over the world, even in little African or Asian tribal villages ... it is a most curious thing ... I believe that white supremacy is using its most beautiful woman to seduce men everywhere into succumbing to its One World Order of international political and economic enslavement of the masses.

Get thee hence... PLEASE explain the blonde thing because it goes COMPLETELY against JTF. What your saying is really messed up, man. Why do you think blondes are evil? Where are you getting that? Are you making that up to funny or something?

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 12:23:02 AM »
Get thee hence... PLEASE explain the blonde thing because it goes COMPLETELY against JTF. What your saying is really messed up, man. Why do you think blondes are evil? Where are you getting that? Are you making that up to funny or something?

I don't really think that blonds and blondes are all evil, but just look at the U.S. media and other outlets which promote filth and immorality.  Why are blonde WOMEN so grossly over-represented?  Why is it that the ones doing dirty nasty things with black guys in the nightclubs are usually blonde women?

Actually, I do believe that there is an essential psychological component of blondes which makes them more likely to be immoral.  The blonde, Germanic peoples (as opposed to people who are blonde simply because of a random genetic chance) have always been idolatrous and have always encouraged idolatrous worship of their blonde woman.

You know about the legend of Semiramis?

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 12:34:43 AM »
This is demagogic and stupid.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 12:52:36 AM »

I don't really think that blonds and blondes are all evil, but just look at the U.S. media and other outlets which promote filth and immorality.  Why are blonde WOMEN so grossly over-represented?  Why is it that the ones doing dirty nasty things with black guys in the nightclubs are usually blonde women?

Actually, I do believe that there is an essential psychological component of blondes which makes them more likely to be immoral.  The blonde, Germanic peoples (as opposed to people who are blonde simply because of a random genetic chance) have always been idolatrous and have always encouraged idolatrous worship of their blonde woman.

You know about the legend of Semiramis?
Blonde hair is always the result of a genetic change that happened a million years ago. Jewish, Russian or German blondes are really not different in that. A blonde hair colour is very feminine and many very beautiful women are blondes. Germans have not traditionally thought that blondes are better than others and the whole idea of "blonde superiority" was just Hitler's stupid personal opinion.

The "blacks-on-blondes" thing on media is just an invention of those media companies that seek to promote filth and immorality which shall surely destroy the White race and Western civilization. Who are the ones heading media companies hiring the blondes to do all those immoral things? Usually they are Jewish or White Gentile males.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 12:54:42 AM by Carlyle »

Rhuan

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2006, 05:46:06 PM »
Inter-racial sex, thinking of it in any way other than the way in which you think of sex between people of the same race can only be racist.

i.e. As long as it is within marriage, I have nothing against it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 08:15:54 PM »
Inter-racial sex, thinking of it in any way other than the way in which you think of sex between people of the same race can only be racist.

i.e. As long as it is within marriage, I have nothing against it.
Times they are a changing its true but I don't think I can ever be convinced that inter-racial relationships are in the best interest of society in any way shape or form.
The politically correct would have us all brainwashed to believe its all good white & black strait or gay two mommies or two daddies the more bazaar the better.
Call me crazy or racist but I think society was better off when this sort of thing was kept to a minimum. People grow up with a certain culture and each race has their own set of values. Not to say one is better than another but people of similar backgrounds know what to expect from each other and it use to lead to stable life styles with solid families. Today all this diversity leads to confusion,  resentment, broken families and tons of children with low self esteem. 
Their was a routine that Archie Bunker use to do on All In The Family sitcom. It implied that G_D put the races all in separate places on the globe and intended them to stay there. It was made to sound crazy and racist however when you think about it why did it start off that way?  The world has become a confusing place. Somehow  I think old Archies skit wasn't all that crazy.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 08:19:11 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 10:03:26 PM »
The mixing of races is an unnatural phenomenon initiated by empires like
Rome and early Islamic caliphates which purposely shifted populations
around for political or strategic reasons, as well as the slave trade (practiced
mainly by Muslims) which "exported" Africans to many lands outside the
Dark Continent.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2006, 10:55:40 PM »
Is it true that in interracial marriages, the child usually has a lower IQ than the white parent?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2006, 11:42:15 PM »
I've come to the conclusion that "Get thee hence Satan" is a moron.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2006, 12:10:31 AM »
Is it true that in interracial marriages, the child usually has a lower IQ than the white parent?
Yes, in interracial relationships between Whites and blacks. The child usually has an IQ that is the average of the parents.

However, in interracial relationships between Whites and e.g. Chinese people the child does not have a lower IQ because the Chinese have similar IQ scores as Whites.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2006, 12:42:38 AM »
Yes, in interracial relationships between Whites and blacks. The child usually has an IQ that is the average of the parents.

However, in interracial relationships between Whites and e.g. Chinese people the child does not have a lower IQ because the Chinese have similar IQ scores as Whites.

Usually intelligence is determined by the mother.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2006, 02:27:04 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that "Get thee hence Satan" is a moron.

Thank you for your kind words.  You might well be correct.  Are you annoyed that I have asked a question on this forum which can ignite prejudice?

In fact I am very much an anti-racist - and I believe that white women, by going with black men en masse, are not heralding a sign of equality and fair treatment for all men but actually exhibiting a newly-emerging and very sophisticated form of bigotry and racism.

Yes, I believe the average white woman is incredibly racist, and will go with black men if at all possible.

It isn't racist to want to preserve the heritage one has had passed down to one.  Just look at black women for example.  I would estimate that even in the most inter-racial and multicultural cities of Europe, no more than a quarter of black women would even consider dating a white guy.  Black women want to preserve their culture.  White women want to sleep with black guys.

Well, I don't have the time to go into everything right now - although I might do later - but in sum, I am no racist; the white woman is the racist, and the blonde woman in particular.

;)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 02:28:38 AM by Get thee hence Satan »

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2006, 05:32:21 AM »
Well, I don't have the time to go into everything right now - although I might do later - but in sum, I am no racist; the white woman is the racist, and the blonde woman in particular.
Can you prove that? I bet you can't. Is there a statistic that would prove that blonde women have interracial relationships more often than other White women?

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2006, 06:26:58 AM »
Usually intelligence is determined by the mother.
Not true.