Author Topic: Iranian Pastor Sentenced To Eight Years In Jail; Already Tortured In Custody  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
U.S. Condemns Sentencing of Iranian Minister

http://news.yahoo.com/u-condemns-sentencing-american-pastor-iran-012339247.html

Our government is "condemning" this? Suuure... And Obama also condemns Hamas shahid attacks.  ::) :nono: ::)
I'm sure he's buying the Persian Midget a round of camel piss as we speak.

WFTMPTC

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
I hope Barrack Obozo falls down the stairs. And I hope Michelle gets diabetus

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is a horrible story and I feel sad for the guy. I wonder why any Christian would want to go to Iran (especially if the guy already escaped successfully) knowing that the penalty for missionaries is death. Wouldn't it be better to get them out first... Imagine if a Jew were proselytizing in Iran... It would be folly...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Some peoples' convictions are that great.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Some peoples' convictions are that great.

I will pray that he is spared the evil that Iran's leaders bring to the world.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Thank you.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Just stay away from these evil country's! We also have to stop sending any more money to the barbaric deserts of the Arabian country's as long as they doing [censored] like this! >:(
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This poor Pastor will spend 8 yrs in Iran's worst prison his wife said he's getting special treatment [she means bad treatment] from the qurananimal
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:53:36 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
My heart breaks for this poor man, it really does.  However, I can't help but feeling that he has no one to blame but himself -- no matter what his convictions are.  I would say the same about any Rabbi who went into Iran to make conversions.  I am not hard-hearted, I swear.  But people have to use their intelligence, for heaven's sakes.  It's like if a person walked naked into a pit of crocodiles.  He would get eaten alive and it would be horrible.  But you would still have to say "what did you expect?" 

And I hate to say this, too.  But if Iran bombs Israel, I would be devastated.  But I'd also have to say, "What did you expect?"  WE KNOW WHAT EVIL WE'RE DEALING WITH IN IRAN.  The pastor had to have known also.  I'm not saying that it makes his jailing right.  And we should put as much pressure on Iran as possible in order to effect his release.  But he has to bear some responsibility for going to Iran in the first place.  No?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is horrible news indeed. Iran is notorious for having some of the worst prisons in the world.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You're right IsraelForever but it still proves what a Nazi regime we have in Iran.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
When Iran (or other unfriendly countries like North Korea) imprisons Americans....it is sometimes to use them as political pawns for bargaining. Perhaps Iran would be willing to negotiate his release but depending on what they demand. But being that they hate the spreading of non-moslim religions, I believe it would be very difficult to negotiate his release. I hope for the best for this man, may he be released soon.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
When Iran (or other unfriendly countries like North Korea) imprisons Americans....it is sometimes to use them as political pawns for bargaining. Perhaps Iran would be willing to negotiate his release but depending on what they demand. But being that they hate the spreading of non-moslim religions, I believe it would be very difficult to negotiate his release. I hope for the best for this man, may he be released soon.
If we didn't have a pro-Iran Muslim in the Oral Office, perhaps they would release him if our president threatened to destroy their nuclear capabilities.