Author Topic: They didn't learn from the holocaust  (Read 841 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Re: They didn't learn from the holocaust
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:01:10 AM »
Unfortunately many jews, infact most jews, have not learned from the holocaust. They seem to think that for whatever that they are safe from this kind of atrocity happening ever again. In fact many jews actively campaign for another holocaust. These leftist jews havenot learned a thing from the holocaust. Do they seriously think a group of people who go out of their way everyday to go on TV and say they want to kill all jews wont actually carry through with it if they had the chance?
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 10:03:33 AM »
Unfortunately many jews, infact most jews, have not learned from the holocaust. They seem to think that for whatever that they are safe from this kind of atrocity happening ever again. In fact many jews actively campaign for another holocaust. These leftist jews havenot learned a thing from the holocaust. Do they seriously think a group of people who go out of their way everyday to go on TV and say they want to kill all jews wont actually carry through with it if they had the chance?

welcome to the forum
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 10:10:01 AM »
Also this kind of rhetoric from these British politicians only arose once Muslims began their invasion of that once-great nation. Most if not all of the politicians from Britain who say these things about Israel have significant Muslim constituants whom they need votes from to win. A great example of this kind of politician is George Galloway who has recently de-facto admitted to converting to Islam. He has also de-facto admitted that he lied for the past 10 years that he was a Roman Catholic, traitor scum

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
Yeah, welcome!
I doubt you're an ex-muslim though.
They usually end up in fifty-eight pieces and their penises in pickle jars.
But again, welcome.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 10:39:57 AM »
Yeah, welcome!
I doubt you're an ex-muslim though.
They usually end up in fifty-eight pieces and their penises in pickle jars.
But again, welcome.

Haha thanks. You can read my story in the "introduce yourself" section of the forumn. Luckily I was born and raised in a western country where we actually have the right to leave this evil barbaric religion. Thats not to say I havent been openly threatened though....

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 04:46:11 PM »
Haha thanks. You can read my story in the "introduce yourself" section of the forumn. Luckily I was born and raised in a western country where we actually have the right to leave this evil barbaric religion. Thats not to say I havent been openly threatened though....

I'm glad they glued you back together.
I'll be sure to check out your description.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774