Author Topic: Traces of pork DNA' found in Halal prison meat  (Read 4639 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Traces of pork DNA' found in Halal prison meat
« on: February 01, 2013, 04:19:39 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21302925

Ooh, that must be awful for the muslim prisoners :(
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Traces of pork DNA' found in Halal prison meat
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 12:19:51 AM »
 :::D

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 05:07:40 AM »
That's bad news. I wish the title was: "Traces of  deadly poison found in Halal prison meat. Many muslim prisoners have died from it"

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 09:01:30 AM »
Yip! :::D

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 09:31:42 AM »
Why are the English give a [censored] about this Islamic prisoners anyway?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 02:16:07 AM »
Its the ruling class and their jolly good show drek!  Id give em drek to eat, and then send in the Israeli riot police to smash their kops in ! I dont give a f--k about these mamzers ! We are paying massive amoounts of taxes to keep these maggots !Social Eugenics is the answer! >:( >:(

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 05:44:17 AM »
Down with Muslims and their false prophet.
Non-Muslims are waaaaay to nice to them....

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 07:02:53 AM »
Down with Muslims and their false prophet.
Non-Muslims are waaaaay to nice to them....

Not just nice. They giving in with them all the time!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 10:59:19 PM »
Too many do gooders & rear end wipes, running these decadent Western countries  >:(

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 03:44:01 AM »
I personally would be happier about the story if the prison just refused to customize its food to the demands of the different parts of the prison population... At least prisoners would know where they stand... This said and the fact that they do represent the food they supply as halal or even Kosher for that matter and then supply something other is a problem... If they are doing this for one group  they will most likely do this with any other.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 11:23:53 PM »
I woundnt keep them in prison , id turn the Bren guns on em ! >:(

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 11:48:17 PM »
Well I guess that ruins the chances of those inmates from ever getting their virgins then. Once they eat pork, that's pretty much done for them- they (in their minds) can never attain paradise.

I must say, moslims always think they are the only ones who keep the "laws" but they are so unstrict over what goes into their mouths. Orthodox Jews don't eat whatever may be kosher. Not without certainly at the highest levels. While moslims, the ones who supposedly are the only ones who keep the laws eat anywhere they want. They just order the "vegetarian". Imagine an Orthodox Jew ordering a vegetarian pizza at Domino's or Pizza Hut? Because it has no pork or meat. Or an Orthodox Jew ordering a veggie or tune subway at Quiznos? NEVER! But moslims go there all the time. And they have the audacity of calling themselves the only ones who "follow the law"? Please!! I could care less if those inmate whiners got pork in their food. Big deal, in reality they can eat pork no matter what their fake religion says.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 10:41:01 AM »
Well I guess that ruins the chances of those inmates from ever getting their virgins then. Once they eat pork, that's pretty much done for them- they (in their minds) can never attain paradise.

I must say, moslims always think they are the only ones who keep the "laws" but they are so unstrict over what goes into their mouths. Orthodox Jews don't eat whatever may be kosher. Not without certainly at the highest levels. While moslims, the ones who supposedly arei the only ones who keep the laws eat anywhere they want. They just order the "vegetarian". Imagine an Orthodox Jew ordering a vegetarian pizza at Domino's or Pizza Hut? Because it has no pork or meat. Or an Orthodox Jew ordering a veggie or tune subway at Quiznos? NEVER! But moslims go there all the time. And they have the audacity of calling themselves the only ones who "follow the law"? Please!! I could care less if those inmate whiners got pork in their food. Big deal, in reality they can eat pork no matter what their fake religion says.
  True. There is pork in almost everything. Its complete [censored]!!