Author Topic: America and the Superbowl are a joke  (Read 2778 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
America and the Superbowl are a joke
« on: February 04, 2013, 06:09:49 PM »
European boxers dominate USA boxers, Tennis dominated by Europe, both the long jump and hig jump won by European men. Rugby, soccer, golf the same...

I saw the NFL game, and it was like i was in Africa. Black hosts, 95 black players, even the disgustingly trashy beyonce as halftime singer and Alicia keys opening ceremony.

Is the Superbowl just a extension on black history month? Have White America been been brainwashed so much that it not only thinks Black Americans are more Athletic(a thing that Europeans disprove time and time again), but now you have bent over and taken black culture fully on???

Am i being to harsh on you guys, but to me there is no way your country can be saved with this level moral decay. PLus you have another 4 years of Obama.

Plus im from Britain where things are woeful here..but by goodness America seems finished :(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: America and the Superbowl are a joke
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 06:15:04 PM »
I agree. We've given them tens of millions of dollars and they still aren't happy. They still act like wild apes. Actually wild apes behave better than this.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 06:22:22 PM »
But you also have an Islamic invasion to a much greater degree than America.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 06:24:52 PM »
I agree. We've given them tens of millions of dollars and they still aren't happy. They still act like wild apes. Actually wild apes behave better than this.

and i hope you dont i mocking the great American Jews on here and the old tradiotnal America, as im not. I love some of the American sportmen, the mickleson, phelps, larry birds etc, but the NFL just seems a glorification of all things "rap".

Rugby imo is a far faster more skillful game, played by the rest of the world, and doesnt have a 80 percent plus black roosters.

Perhaps Chaim should do a video on this???

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 06:28:30 PM »
European boxers dominate USA boxers, Tennis dominated by Europe, both the long jump and hig jump won by European men. Rugby, soccer, golf the same...

I saw the NFL game, and it was like i was in Africa. Black hosts, 95 black players, even the disgustingly trashy beyonce as halftime singer and Alicia keys opening ceremony.

Is the Superbowl just a extension on black history month? Have White America been been brainwashed so much that it not only thinks Black Americans are more Athletic(a thing that Europeans disprove time and time again), but now you have bent over and taken black culture fully on???

Am i being to harsh on you guys, but to me there is no way your country can be saved with this level moral decay. PLus you have another 4 years of Obama.

Plus im from Britain where things are woeful here..but by goodness America seems finished :(
Well I am here in the United States and I did not spend a moment watching any of that cr-p... You should make better use of your time :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 06:29:35 PM »
But you also have an Islamic invasion to a much greater degree than America.

I for one do not think things are all rosy in England far from it, we have a Horrible system. But at least the Home British people are not all self hating wite people. We do have hope(although not perfect), we have the UKIP , whom are pro Israel and more Right wing than Mitt Romney's of the world, whom who dominate the republican rooster

We have a Muslim problem, but there are marches against it..i very much doubt that would be the case in the US now

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 06:31:06 PM »
Well I am here in the United States and I did not spend a moment watching any of that cr-p... You should make better use of your time :::D

i didn't watch it mate, i just happen to flick it on. I probably watched 5 minute of it. But read up to the opening and mid session ceremonies...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 06:36:14 PM »
But what exactly are you saying regarding to professional sport ?

Do you think coaches and general managers prefer inferior players due to their race ? I don't think so.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 06:39:57 PM »
But what exactly are you saying regarding to professional sport ?

Do you think coaches and general managers prefer inferior players due to their race ? I don't think so.

i dont think anyones inferior, i believe in GOD, therefore it would be a sin for me to thi k that we are not all equal.

However, with a population of 12/13 percent, and yet make up over 80 percent of the NFL AND NBA roosters, they has to be some form of Affirmative action It can be Athleticism as Current boxing, Rugby, soccer, tennis, swimming and Cycling all debunk this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 06:45:27 PM »
You assume that the distribution of a particular sport's players is uniform across the population. It's not. There are allot of urban blacks who play basket ball and football. But very few of them play hockey, and almost 0% of them ski. There are allot of small town Canadians who play Ice Hockey. There are relatively few people who live near high mountains but I suppose most of the skiers come from such places.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 06:46:22 PM »
i didn't watch it mate, i just happen to flick it on. I probably watched 5 minute of it. But read up to the opening and mid session ceremonies...
I don't want to know a thing about it... The entire sport along with most others went down the tubes about 20 years ago... The little I have heard about it over the news was quite enough... In my opinion they should broadcast that garbage over the animal planet network.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 07:31:44 PM »
i believe in GOD, therefore it would be a sin for me to think that we are not all equal.

God makes it clear in the Bible that people are not all equal since equal means not different. Using terms like 'inferior' only enflames and poisons a healthy conversation about differences. Take people born with Downs Syndrome for example. The great 20th century sage the Chazon Ish used to stand up in respect when a person with Downs Syndrome came into the room. He explained that to have been given such limitations, the soul of this person must be very great, having come into this world to complete the process of perfection in this unique way.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 09:37:15 PM »
When you say the word equal then you have to ask "equal in what way?". No two people are exactly equal in intelligence, strength, ability at various pursuits, etc. The subset of the population that could be labeled "People with Down Syndrome" for example are not equal in intelligence to the subset of the population that could be labeled "Currenly employed astrophysicists". It doesn't mean that the first group is inherently less worthy of respect or human dignity than the second group. It just means that in that one aspect, they are not equal.

I think there are ways in which all human beings are equal.

We are all created in God's image. We all have inherent worth as human beings. We all have the same basic human rights.

Beyond that, for the most part, people can be very unequal in many ways.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 10:00:46 PM »
We are all created in God's image.

The key word here is CREATED..... after that it is up to us what we do with our self.

For example, I was created equally to Jesse Jackson...... :yuck:

On second thought...... never mind!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 10:09:56 PM »
What is meant by being created equal? It means that all humanity is created with the potential to be great. It is up to the individual to improve his character and his skills from the day he or she is born. We are certainly not equal in terms of these skills and character since each person has free will to do with his or her life as they see fit.

Judaism affirms both the created equality of all, and the differences of an individual. Thus the word for 'Holy' in Hebrew which technically means 'special or different' is used to distinguish the Jewish people (We are called a 'Goy Kadosh' or a 'Holy Nation'). Within the Jewish faith we recognize three tribes, the Kohain (Priest), the Levite and the Yisraeli... This distinction is kept to this day, and the descendants of these tribes have special responsibilities in the Jewish prayer rituals. A person born a Levite can never be a Kohain, nor can a Yisraeli ever be either a Levite or a Kohain... We are not equal, we are born for a particular task...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 10:12:55 PM »
Great words of realistic and useful wisdom muman613.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 06:34:12 AM »
All due respect, but in England will be long gone and finished before the USA. Your country is infested with the most rabid Muslims. At least we have half our country sane enough to know what Muslims really are and the includes a tiny minority of blacks.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 06:48:58 AM »
All due respect, but in England will be long gone and finished before the USA. Your country is infested with the most rabid Muslims. At least we have half our country sane enough to know what Muslims really are and the includes a tiny minority of blacks.
Yes quite true... I have an aunt that has lived there all her adult life... She lived in the outskirts of London for years but recently had to move because the neighborhood became infested by muslims and blacks making it dangerous and uninhabitable for normal people... It seems the commonwealth status England had with many places years ago has now left the door open for invaders with legal status to settle in... The picture is far worse that anything we have here in the U.S. ... The sad part of the picture for us is the shvartza President is trying everything in his power to erase any lead on the situation England has.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:19:21 AM by cjd »

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 08:15:33 AM »
I am a huge sports fan but simply cannot tolerate NFL and NBA because of the black rap tatoo culture.  It is quite disgusting and young kids are being brainwashed into thinking it is cool

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 11:45:09 AM »
Whorope is filled up to the arse with negroes arabs and pakis who rain your daughters with sperm and all you do is whine about the yankees rofl... edomite brains

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 12:04:15 PM »
The superbowl is just plain stupid in my opinion.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 12:17:56 PM »
Why do they import schvartzers from America for the Israeli basketball teams?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 01:16:46 PM »
Why do they import schvartzers from America for the Israeli basketball teams?

As mentioned whites won the long jump at the Olympics and high jump, and Jonathan Edwards has never been touched on the triple jump.

So why in America they discriminate against whites is beyond me, but its the most blatant discrimination ive eve seen. Thats the NFL.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2013, 01:26:47 PM »

I said Britain, Scotland, wales included, hardly Islamic hardcore areas.

Also Haven't the USA technically voted in a Muslim????

As i say, the UK is in a woeful position, no way am i telling you to move here. But you guys have a black muslim president, a black hip hop culture and 16.5 trillion dollars debt.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2013, 02:27:40 PM »
And look how openly and obviously anti Israel the white English parliament has become v
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein