Author Topic: South Africa.......  (Read 4168 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
South Africa.......
« on: February 04, 2013, 10:11:15 PM »
Anyone here from SA or familiar with SA? I really want to go there, have for years but realize it is not the same place it was when I was a kid. I have entertained the thought of moving there even. But again, I know it has deteriorated since it's glory days. I just wonder what it is like at present.

With my training and profession I can go to most any place in the world and work. I have known/ know  some great doctors from SA (99% were/are white). They have mixed opinions but all speak fondly of their time there. I know no one who has lived there as recent as 10 years ago.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: South Africa.......
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 07:12:09 AM »
Anyone here from SA or familiar with SA? I really want to go there, have for years but realize it is not the same place it was when I was a kid. I have entertained the thought of moving there even. But again, I know it has deteriorated since it's glory days. I just wonder what it is like at present.

With my training and profession I can go to most any place in the world and work. I have known/ know  some great doctors from SA (99% were/are white). They have mixed opinions but all speak fondly of their time there. I know no one who has lived there as recent as 10 years ago.
Some time back we had quite a few members here on the forum that were from South Africa and it sounded like they were lucky to get out of there with their lives... From what I see and read  it's not a fit place for a white person to place himself... The worse part of the picture from what I read is that the place has become dysfunctional since the government drove most white folks off there farms and out of their businesses that they ran and had owned for years... The problem is the blacks can't seem to run things and corruption and abuse has become worse than it ever was under the old white ruling government.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:17:46 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 01:58:27 PM »

Whatch yourself there friend. I know a lot of people in Holland from SA. It's a dangerous place for Whites and Jews.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 03:39:11 PM »
The land must still be quite beautiful but I don't think I would want to tour there first of all because I don't want to provide tourism income to the bestial Jew haters Israel haters who run that cesspool of a country.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 04:28:59 PM »
South Africa is a prime example of where America is heading as a whole. Unless the American people wake up and do something.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 02:09:55 AM »
i'd like to check out South Africa, it's got meerkats!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 04:29:40 AM »
It looks like this

http://www.artknowledgenews.com/files2010jan/Rubbish-Monument-African-Renaissance.jpg

Typical black behavior.... They are building a statue of some sort that must cost millions of dollars but they can't take the time or money to clean up the diseased up trash piles that are in plain view  :::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 05:01:51 AM »
South Africa is a prime example of where America is heading as a whole. Unless the American people wake up and do something.

Prophetic.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 08:17:50 AM »
Prophetic.

I know I am no Chaim Ben Pesach myself, but that is my humble opinion.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 09:37:35 AM »
i'd like to check out South Africa, it's got meerkats!

I've seen meerkats in the zoo recently, I went especially for that. They were domesticated but zoo isn't the right place for them. Meerkats need freedom, I like them too.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 12:46:46 PM »
Thank you all for the responses.... In my heart I suspected such (the responses) but on the other hand I was hoping reality wasn't true. I have done some research in the last couple of weeks and from what it appears, the old cliche or joke "there goes the neighborhood" (when either blacks move in or whites move out) seems to be exactly what happened.

Since I was a child I have dreamed of Africa and in particular SA.... looking at old pictures and reading about it, SA was a paradise.... it was a very beautiful, prosperous, and grand place. No more!

It is absolutely astounding what it has become. As one poster said in this thread "future of America" and it does indeed appear as such. The welfare class in SA, by breeding like rabbits and by immigration boosted the underclass to a majority. Then so called "black leaders" started their preaching about blacks being taken advantage of, etc. All this led to dominance of welfare voters (just like here with oBumma), and you know the rest. I have read that the fruitful plantations, mines, etc. have all gone to waste because no one could run them... people are starving, living in squalor, unemployed, etc. All this started when white people left.

Interesting.... I have read on some blogs in SA, Rwanda, etc. that there is discontent among MANY blacks who are honest enough to admit that even though the whites were making a lot of money (when they were there), the blacks also were living very well as a result.... now they are not. The same old envy (as is being spread in US) ruined SA..... they were so covetous, so jealous that someone had more than they did, that they destroyed it for all involved. I guess some may still be happy though, because despite all that has resulted, they really stuck it to the rich white man! It seems here in the US the same attitude is pervasive, and as long as the rich and whitey in particular, is destroyed it doesn't matter what else comes with it.

SA was destroyed by liberalism, envy, and white guilt.. it is a extremely dangerous dump.... the same is happening in the US.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2013, 09:59:28 PM »
Thank you all for the responses.... In my heart I suspected such (the responses) but on the other hand I was hoping reality wasn't true. I have done some research in the last couple of weeks and from what it appears, the old cliche or joke "there goes the neighborhood" (when either blacks move in or whites move out) seems to be exactly what happened.

Since I was a child I have dreamed of Africa and in particular SA.... looking at old pictures and reading about it, SA was a paradise.... it was a very beautiful, prosperous, and grand place. No more!

It is absolutely astounding what it has become. As one poster said in this thread "future of America" and it does indeed appear as such. The welfare class in SA, by breeding like rabbits and by immigration boosted the underclass to a majority. Then so called "black leaders" started their preaching about blacks being taken advantage of, etc. All this led to dominance of welfare voters (just like here with oBumma), and you know the rest. I have read that the fruitful plantations, mines, etc. have all gone to waste because no one could run them... people are starving, living in squalor, unemployed, etc. All this started when white people left.

Interesting.... I have read on some blogs in SA, Rwanda, etc. that there is discontent among MANY blacks who are honest enough to admit that even though the whites were making a lot of money (when they were there), the blacks also were living very well as a result.... now they are not. The same old envy (as is being spread in US) ruined SA..... they were so covetous, so jealous that someone had more than they did, that they destroyed it for all involved. I guess some may still be happy though, because despite all that has resulted, they really stuck it to the rich white man! It seems here in the US the same attitude is pervasive, and as long as the rich and whitey in particular, is destroyed it doesn't matter what else comes with it.

SA was destroyed by liberalism, envy, and white guilt.. it is a extremely dangerous dump.... the same is happening in the US.

If you want an even more astonishing contrast, look up videos of Zimbabwe in the 1970's when it was still called Rhodesia. You will be amazed
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013, 11:26:59 PM »
The White paradise in the heart of Africa that once was Salisbury, Rhodesia, now the Black hell of Harare, Zimbabwe.

As Chaim says: "Once the Blacks move in to the neighborhood - it's the end of the neighborhood!" - look at New York, London, Tel Aviv, Migdal Haemek.... maybe those that say that the Nochosh in Gan Eden was a Negro were correct!

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 02:11:49 AM »
Well – I am in South Africa. It is not as bad as they say but if you are a Dr. don’t waste your time. The place is getting run down like Rhodesia and all the other colonial countries in Africa.

It is quite an eye-opener to see these black Africans trying to run a country. The corruption is in every government department, even the police

It is amazing that the world leaders persist that black Africans are equal to all other races when science says “no – not really”

You should come though so you can see first hand what an African is. In short, they are low lives, smelly animals that have no conscience, no religious belief, and no empathy, need I go on?

They get handed everything the white people built and what do they do with it? Break it or loose it. You will soon find out that black Africans are abominations of nature. They should never exist

Their genetic differences to every other race is astounding yet people still persist they are Human. Take it from me – they are not

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 02:34:59 AM »
Here we go with the racist drivel. Apparently some people don't know that there are blacks who are good Jews and good human beings. Corruption runs deep in many non-negro societies also just look at South America and even Europe. European history is full of barbarism and corruption. But some people only focus on Africa. I am not defending the corruption and immorality which is taking place, but I have enough of an experience to say that it is not unique to only Africa.

I also know for a fact that there are men and women of African descent who are upstanding citizens and caring parents. The problem is not the color of the skin but it is the environment and society in which people are raised. This is why it is so important to protect the Jewish family from being contaminated by foreign societies morals. But Judaism is not a race, it is a religio-national system with people of a variety of ethnic and genetic backgrounds.

I feel sorry for those who only see things in black and white. This world contains so many different shades of grey that it is foolish to see in black and white. As always I repeat that we do not accept the immoral black culture which exists in our country. But I also think that we cannot be prejudice to those non-whites who are behaving in a civilized manner (at least to the level of the 7 noachide laws).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 05:24:39 AM »
I've seen meerkats in the zoo recently, I went especially for that. They were domesticated but zoo isn't the right place for them. Meerkats need freedom, I like them too.

Best part of South Africa!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 06:23:39 AM »
Here we go with the racist drivel. Apparently some people don't know that there are blacks who are good Jews and good human beings. Corruption runs deep in many non-negro societies also just look at South America and even Europe. European history is full of barbarism and corruption. But some people only focus on Africa. I am not defending the corruption and immorality which is taking place, but I have enough of an experience to say that it is not unique to only Africa.

I also know for a fact that there are men and women of African descent who are upstanding citizens and caring parents. The problem is not the color of the skin but it is the environment and society in which people are raised. This is why it is so important to protect the Jewish family from being contaminated by foreign societies morals. But Judaism is not a race, it is a religio-national system with people of a variety of ethnic and genetic backgrounds.

I feel sorry for those who only see things in black and white. This world contains so many different shades of grey that it is foolish to see in black and white. As always I repeat that we do not accept the immoral black culture which exists in our country. But I also think that we cannot be prejudice to those non-whites who are behaving in a civilized manner (at least to the level of the 7 noachide laws).
Racist drivel :::D From what I have seen is that a good part of blacks can not live as normal humans despite where they live... They claim to be down trodden here in the United States due to slavery... Down trodden in S.A due to appartide... Down trodden in Jamaica and Haiti due to colonialism... Why is it that once they are finally left on their own nothing improves... Look at the conditions in Liberia... The blacks are killing and eating each other in tribal warfare... Once the white man leaves the picture things seldom improve and often become far worse then when the white man controlled the show... South Africa should be the last place on earth that blacks should have a problem making a go of... Rich in minerals and resources the economy should have continued on in far better shape than it is in now... The blacks there could not kill and drive whites out stripping them of almost everything that they owned fast enough however are now incapable of running the farms, industry or the government itself... Clearly there is some sort of inherent deficit with the majority of them... Even  higher functioning  blacks want little to do with the more inferior... Show me one place in the world that blacks have made a success of running a country without  the white man guiding the way and I might reevaluate my position... Until then the post by MEIAM really spells out the situation as it is. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 07:30:39 AM »
And what does Jesse Jackson's son do with campaign money given to him so that he can effectively run and help his own people?  He spends it on himself! 

While Muman613 wants to be fair and just, I do think that, on the whole, cjd, in the post above, is telling it "like it is", unfortunately.  Papa Doc, Mugabe, Idi Amin, Omar al-Bashir, and the list goes on and on, are prime examples of what cjd is talking about.  Would it were otherwise. 

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 08:23:53 AM »
Racist drivel :::D From what I have seen is that a good part of blacks can not live as normal humans despite where they live... They claim to be down trodden here in the United States due to slavery... Down trodden in S.A due to appartide... Down trodden in Jamaica and Haiti due to colonialism... Why is it that once they are finally left on their own nothing improves... Look at the conditions in Liberia... The blacks are killing and eating each other in tribal warfare... Once the white man leaves the picture things seldom improve and often become far worse then when the white man controlled the show... South Africa should be the last place on earth that blacks should have a problem making a go of... Rich in minerals and resources the economy should have continued on in far better shape than it is in now... The blacks there could not kill and drive whites out stripping them of almost everything that they owned fast enough however are now incapable of running the farms, industry or the government itself... Clearly there is some sort of inherent deficit with the majority of them... Even  higher functioning  blacks want little to do with the more inferior... Show me one place in the world that blacks have made a success of running a country without  the white man guiding the way and I might reevaluate my position... Until then the post by MEIAM really spells out the situation as it is.

Barbados, Botswana, even Jamaica. They're somewhat decent, not like USA decent, but maybe like eastern Europe)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 09:21:19 AM »
The White paradise in the heart of Africa that once was Salisbury, Rhodesia, now the Black hell of Harare, Zimbabwe.

As Chaim says: "Once the Blacks move in to the neighborhood - it's the end of the neighborhood!" - look at New York, London, Tel Aviv, Migdal Haemek.... maybe those that say that the Nochosh in Gan Eden was a Negro were correct!

Rhodesia back in the 60s and 70s was beautiful. Now, look at it now as Zimbabwe. It is hell on earth. You have hyper inflation and famine. It is now a basket case. 

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 10:35:34 AM »
I am more than willing to be a brother to the black man. In fact, black christians are my brothers in christ. I will not hold future generations of black south-africans and zimbabweans responsible for the current genocides against the white farmers. These are bad times, things will improve. You can have "never again" without hating the murders' descendants for all eternity. Peoples can be and are redeemed, but individuals who commit the murders cannot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 11:22:27 AM »
Barbados, Botswana, even Jamaica. They're somewhat decent, not like USA decent, but maybe like eastern Europe)
I actually visited Barbados some time back... It seemed safe enough however it seemed that aside from tourism and rum production not much is going on there... I think that Barbados has the good fortune of being located close to the neighboring Dutch controlled islands like Aruba and a few others there that are popular cruse ship destinations...Jamaica is down right dangerous and even native people who were born there  are hesitant visiting parts of the island outside the city... They talk about going back for a visit however when push comes to shove the trip never seems to happen.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 11:27:40 AM »
I am more than willing to be a brother to the black man. In fact, black christians are my brothers in christ. I will not hold future generations of black south-africans and zimbabweans responsible for the current genocides against the white farmers. These are bad times, things will improve. You can have "never again" without hating the murders' descendants for all eternity. Peoples can be and are redeemed, but individuals who commit the murders cannot.
I don't see anything getting better anytime soon if ever... What you see there is what you get... Amen.