Author Topic: Anti-immigrant right-wing parties rising in Europe  (Read 609 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Anti-immigrant right-wing parties rising in Europe
« on: February 11, 2013, 04:58:44 PM »
Partij voor die vriheit (Holland) -Third biggest party in Holland. very anti-Islam.

Front National (France)- Recieved just six points below Nicolas Sarkozy in presidential elections. Ran exclusively on anti-immigrant platform.

UKIP (UK)- Polling at a record ten percent making it one of the largest parties in Britain, is a relatively new party. Anti-EU, anti-immigration, pro-judeo-Christian values is its platform,.

Swedish Democrats (Sweden)- Anti-all Muslim immigration. Was once considered an obscure far-right party but is now the third largest party in Sweden. Recieved 5.7% of the vote in 2010 and has doubled its polling numbers to 10%.

Svoboda (Ukraine) - Nationalist anti-Eu, anti-Russia, anti-immigrant party. Is only a few years old but is now one of the biggest parties in Ukraine and is expected by many to soon take over Ukraine.

Jobbik (Hungary)- Nationalist, anti-EU, anti-Roma, anti-immigrant but also anti-Semitic party. Once seen as an obscure extremist pary, it got 22% of the vote in the last elections.

Golden Dawn (Greece)- Nationalist, anti-EU, anti-immigrant, but also anti-Semitic and neo-nazi party. Got 21 seats in the last elections and has triple it's poll numbers in the six months since the last elections. 90% of illegal immigrants into Europe come through Greece. If golden dawn took power essentially all illegal immigration into Europe would be halted. Is it a good idea to perhaps evacuate the 5000 Greek Jews to Israel and let golden dawn take power for the greater good that might come about immigration wise?
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: Anti-immigrant right-wing parties rising in Europe
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 04:59:37 PM »
UKIP  :dance: :dance:

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 05:07:12 PM »
Since iam alout to vote i vote for Geert Wilders party. I think its good that Europe close his borders for more immigration from specially Islamic countrys.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 05:08:50 PM »
Since iam alout to vote i vote for Geert Wilders party. I think its good that Europe close his borders for more immigration from specially Islamic countrys.

Geert wilders platform (minus the homosexual rights) is exactly the platform Europe needs.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 05:13:05 PM »
Geert wilders platform (minus the homosexual rights) is exactly the platform Europe needs.
I agree with a lot of his ideas. Not all of them. But i cant imagin a better party!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 05:48:01 PM »
I posted about the accursed Jobbik and Golden Dawn parties, may their names be obliterated...

The rise of Neo-Nazi parties is a sad reminder that Europe is destined for destruction.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 06:31:43 PM »
I agree with Muman613. Europe along with the Western World are cutting their own throats.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 07:10:01 PM »
I agree with Muman613. Europe along with the Western World are cutting their own throats.

Well luckily those neo-nazi parties are in Eastern Europe which are strategically less important and aren't dealing with the massive Muslim immigration that western Europe is facing. Luckily all the anti-immigrant parties in western Europe are pro-israel