Author Topic: Stubborn conservatives won't learn  (Read 1682 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Stubborn conservatives won't learn
« on: July 12, 2007, 08:44:27 AM »
I went to a conservative forum and exposed Fred Thompson, posted flaws about Jorge Bush Jr (taking orders from the Mexican government, putting border patrol agents in jail while not taking action against an illegal alien who was smuggling drugs, NAFTA, CAFTA, trying to give Dubai access to ports, big government spending, ect. 

I was banned.  Apparently, any criticism of Jorge Bush Jr. makes me a liberal. 

A couple people there thought my posts were informative but one of the mods decided to censor me and banned me. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Stubborn conservatives won't learn
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 08:47:41 AM »
They call themselves theconservativeforum.com 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 09:16:48 AM »
Rationalthought110:  "I went to a conservative forum and exposed Fred Thompson, posted flaws about Jorge Bush Jr (taking orders from the Mexican government, putting border patrol agents in jail while not taking action against an illegal alien who was smuggling drugs, NAFTA, CAFTA, trying to give Dubai access to ports, big government spending, ect. 
I was banned.  Apparently, any criticism of Jorge Bush Jr. makes me a liberal.
---------------
Rationalthought110!

At last!...You've succinctly defined for me, as per request, 'the definition of a conservative versus a liberal'!   :D

You, yourself, have now proven, that "labels" supposedly dividing up people into political viewpoints are more often than not, completely ridiculous.

Here's a great old adage describing the "conservative" who banned you from his forum:

"Your actions speak so loud, that I can not hear what you're saying!"

Another great adage:  "Don't get mad...GET EVEN!"  :'(

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 09:58:59 AM »
There's another 'conservative' blog that I used to post at occasionally.

Criticism of Jorge Wahabi wasn't looked upon favorably.

Posters who criticized Bush were almost automatically labeled as suffering from 'BDS'. This is an acronym for 'Bush Derangement Syndrome'.

Criticize Jorge Wahabi on immigration ?....You suffer from BDS.
Unhappy with the Dubai/ports issue ?....You suffer from BDS.
Sick of Wahabi saying 'Islam is a religion of peace?....You suffer from BDS.

Eventually, I started calling the people using the BDS acronym BASTARDS.

That was my acronym for Bush Apologist Syndrome reTARDS.

I'm happy to say that over the course of time, Jorge Wahabi has come to be largely reviled by most of the posters at that blog due to his absurd policies on the issues you mentioned.

I no longer post there as I have been banned for saying I would be happy if the mooozies that were holding the anti-Semitic, Israel hating, enemy propagandist BBC reporter Alan Johnston hostage in Gaza, killed him.

But I still think it's a pretty good blog and there's one or two Kahanists that post there.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 10:49:23 AM »
Those "conservatives" for the most part are just as closed-minded as their liberal counterparts.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris