Author Topic: Muhammad was a self-hating Jew  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Muhammad was a self-hating Jew
« on: February 18, 2013, 06:51:16 PM »
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Muhammad was a self-hating Jew
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 07:53:40 PM »
¿¿Mohammed el yahud??
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 07:54:48 PM »
¿¿Mohammed el yahud??

I thik its very intresting that all the biggest enemied of Jews were self-hating Jews. Lenin, Hitler, and Muhammad

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 08:45:06 PM »
I highly doubt Hitler was Jewish or had any Jewish roots.
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 08:48:52 PM »
Mohamud discovered America, and he invented the printing press, he also discovered electricity, and he invented indoor plumbing...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 09:05:08 PM »
Uh, no he wasn't.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 09:05:56 PM »
Sorry Exmuslim, but the creator of this video also has a video, saying Michelle Bachmann is a nazi... She is a huge supporter of Israel.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 09:07:35 PM »
I thik its very intresting that all the biggest enemied of Jews were self-hating Jews. Lenin, Hitler, and Muhammad

What?!

Hitler was not Jewish.  Muhammad was not Jewish.   And neither was Lenin!   Wow you are full of crap, it's amazing.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 09:09:03 PM »

???  NON of them were Jewish. This is the type of sh^t that Jew haters try to claim anyone they don't like becomes a "Jew".
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 09:11:33 PM »
It was the Jews. UMM HMM!

Classial Anti-Semitism.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 09:12:42 PM »
What?!

Hitler was not Jewish.  Muhammad was not Jewish.   And neither was Lenin!   Wow you are full of crap, it's amazing.

I just looked it up and guess the whole thing about Hitler being part-Jewish is just an urban legend. I've heard it all my life from many teachers and peers, never looked it up until now. Lenin I just read was part-Jewish but not Halachlicly Jewish

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2013, 09:15:09 PM »
Trotsky was Jewish but not Lenin.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2013, 09:16:14 PM »
But what I do think is possible is that Muhammad was born into this Arabic-Jewish tribe and he later tried to convince the Jews he was a prophet. When they rejected him, he became anti-semitic and formed his own religion anti-thetical to Judaism. I know this is not something new I know that many prominent anti-semites are also Jew: Noam Chomsky, Frank Collin, etc..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2013, 09:21:55 PM »
But what I do think is possible is that Muhammad was born into this Arabic-Jewish tribe and he later tried to convince the Jews he was a prophet. When they rejected him, he became anti-semitic and formed his own religion anti-thetical to Judaism. I know this is not something new I know that many prominent anti-semites are also Jew: Noam Chomsky, Frank Collin, etc..

He wasn't Jewish... He was a dumb arab who used his strength to impose his twisted belief on those around him. The Jews would naturally reject him because his beliefs ran counter to the teachings of the Jewish sages (like another prophet/messiah of another religion). There is no rational reason to believe he was Jewish. His knowledge of Jewish legends were full of inaccuracies and falsehoods.

Indeed there are self-hating Jews and they often form the worst anti-semites.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 09:28:54 PM »
He wasn't Jewish... He was a dumb arab who used his strength to impose his twisted belief on those around him. The Jews would naturally reject him because his beliefs ran counter to the teachings of the Jewish sages (like another prophet/messiah of another religion). There is no rational reason to believe he was Jewish. His knowledge of Jewish legends were full of inaccuracies and falsehoods.

Indeed there are self-hating Jews and they often form the worst anti-semites.
The other one was Jewish and it wasn't him, it was Saul.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 09:30:58 PM »

You are entitled to believe that...

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 09:33:31 PM »

I dont see why its such a long shot. He had a Hebrew name, was in a monotheistic tribe which believed in biblical prophets which also had a Hebrew name. He married a woman which Islamic tradition says was Jewish, keep in mind she belonged to the same clan as Muhammad. His most influential teacher was a Jew who converted to Christianity named Waraqa who could read and write in Hebrew and was also Muhammad's cousin in-law. Both Saul and Muhammad preached tenets and beliefs which went way against traditional Judaism. Both originally tried to evangelize Jews and then turned violently anti-semitic after they were rejected.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 09:40:13 PM »
Mohammed is not a Hebrew name. This video just states this but you take it as some fact just because it says soo? Neither is their proof of the tribe etc.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 09:42:55 PM »
Mohammed is not a Hebrew name. This video just states this but you take it as some fact just because it says soo? Neither is their proof of the tribe etc.

I just read on answering-isam.com that Mahammad means "delight" in Hebrew. Can any Hebrew speakers here comment on this?

Also it appears that other Jews have theorized on this also: http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/theprophet.html

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 09:50:40 PM »
His name is Arabic.
 It Means "praiseworthy", derived from Arabic حمد (hamid) "to praise". It in no way is hebrew
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 09:52:35 PM »
I just read on answering-isam.com that Mahammad means "delight" in Hebrew. Can any Hebrew speakers here comment on this?

Also it appears that other Jews have theorized on this also: http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/theprophet.html

Delight in Hebrew is Oneg...

http://www.chabad.org/search/keyword_cdo/kid/8960/jewish/Oneg-Pleasure.htm

Oneg (Pleasure): delight (particularly, spiritual delight)

We engage in Oneg on Shabbat...

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380530/jewish/Shabbat-Gateway-to-Delight.htm

In contrast with "joy" that is felt in the mind, "delight" [in Hebrew, "oneg"] is also expressed as a joy in which all the parts of the body share in it equally, as if one were rejoicing for many different reasons simultaneously. The vibrant pleasure known as delight infuses each and every part of our body in equal measure, reaching beyond the body to our soul.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 09:54:19 PM »
Delight in Hebrew is Oneg...

http://www.chabad.org/search/keyword_cdo/kid/8960/jewish/Oneg-Pleasure.htm

Oneg (Pleasure): delight (particularly, spiritual delight)

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380530/jewish/Shabbat-Gateway-to-Delight.htm

We engage in Oneg on Shabbats...

Interesting. As I search the origins of the name I think Muslims are purposely trying to make Muhammad's into a Hebrew one in order to claim that Muhammad's name appears in Songs of Solomon 5:16. I notice many of these websites saying this are actually muslim websites.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »
See this article for the Jewish view of Mohamud's rise...

http://www.aish.com/h/9av/ju/What_Happened_to_the_Jews_of_Arabia.html

excerpt

Did you know that Saudi Arabia once hosted a thriving Jewish community? For almost a thousand years (three times longer than the Jews have been in America), Jews lived in the oases of Teyma, Khaybar, and Yathrib (later known as Medina), in the northern Arabian Peninsula. According to Dr. Hagai Mazuz, an Orientalist specializing in Arabic language, Islam, and Islamic culture, “The Jewish community of northern Arabia was one of the largest ancient Jewish communities in the history of the Jewish people.”1

They were powerful and wealthy. They were respected by the local Arabian tribes for their religion, culture, erudition, and literacy. They built castles on mountaintops and developed productive plantations. They had military prowess, horses, and advanced weaponry. And they were almost totally annihilated in the short span of a few years.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 10:09:44 PM »
See this article for the Jewish view of Mohamud's rise...

http://www.aish.com/h/9av/ju/What_Happened_to_the_Jews_of_Arabia.html

I find it amazing that any person who brings up Muhammad's slaughter of Jews at Khaybar is called a racist, bigot, or an "islamophobe". Imaging if Hitler claimed to be a prophet and all his followers called you a racist, bigot, or "Naziphobe" if you brought up the holocaust

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 10:14:13 PM »
I find it amazing that any person who brings up Muhammad's slaughter of Jews at Khaybar is called a racist, bigot, or an "islamophobe". Imaging if Hitler claimed to be a prophet and all his followers called you a racist, bigot, or "Naziphobe" if you brought up the holocaust
What a minute, what if we had Barak Hussein Obama...