Author Topic: Your favorit movie  (Read 4392 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Your favorit movie
« on: February 18, 2013, 06:53:27 PM »
Because i have no internet on my pc for days now i watched about 10 movies. I was wondering which movies JTF'ers like to watch!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:27:57 PM by SuperMentalita »
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: You're favorit movie
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 07:09:50 PM »
Do you have a smart phone?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 07:25:25 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 07:40:10 PM »
Because i have no internet on my pc for days now i watched about 10 movies. I was wondering which movies JTF'ers like to watch!

No internet? Isn't that like being hanged by your nose? Or being dragged through a field of cow turd?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 04:05:43 AM »
Yes iam on my smartphone for days now. But its pretty annoying lol
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 08:13:57 AM »
Yes iam on my smartphone for days now. But its pretty annoying lol
you can use your phone as a wireless hotspot.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 01:39:09 PM »
Operation Daybreak .

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 02:12:54 PM »
I've seen a lot of movies I enjoyed watching but I don't know if I should promote most of them because unfortunately just about all movies have some level of left wing/NWO brainwashing in them or some pagan element to them that I don't want to spread. That's pretty much what secular entertainment has become, just a propagnda machine for all the wrong philosophies.

There are some movies that are overall pretty harmless though and don't have very much of that kind of stuff in it so if I had to pick one I guess I'd recommend "Airplane". Lots of funny jokes in there that you have to pay attention to get.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 02:17:52 PM »
I've seen a lot of movies I enjoyed watching but I don't know if I should promote any of them because unfortunately just about all movies have some level of left wing/NWO brainwashing in them or some pagan element to them that I don't want to spread. That's pretty much what secular entertainment has become, just a propagnda machine for all the wrong philosophies.

I specially like movies like Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, but also the typical American Horror movies... I love them!  ;D

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 02:18:43 PM »
Operation Daybreak .

Great movie to!  :clap:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 02:40:51 PM »
you can use your phone as a wireless hotspot.

It can also be put on vibrate and used for other purposes....

:o
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 03:05:40 PM »
My favorite movies include:

Blade Runner (1982 Original Release & 1992 Directors Cut)

While not initially a success with North American audiences, the film was popular internationally and became a cult film.[101] The film's dark style and futuristic designs have served as a benchmark and its influence can be seen in many subsequent science fiction films, anime, video games, and television programs.[50] For example, Ronald D. Moore and David Eick, the producers of the re-imagining of Battlestar Galactica, have both cited Blade Runner as one of the major influences for the show.[102] Blade Runner continues to reflect modern trends and concerns, and an increasing number consider it one of the greatest science fiction films of all time.[103] It was voted the best science fiction film ever made in a poll of 60 eminent world scientists conducted in 2004.[104] Blade Runner is also cited as an important influence to both the style and story of the Ghost in the Shell film series, which itself has been highly influential to the future-noir genre.[105][106]

12 Monkeys (1995 Release)

The film received a positive response from critics. Based on 56 reviews collected by Rotten Tomatoes, 88% of the critics enjoyed 12 Monkeys with an average rating of 7.4/10. The consensus reads: "The plot's a bit of a jumble, but excellent performances and mind-blowing plot twists make 12 Monkeys a kooky, effective experience."[17] By comparison, Metacritic calculated a 74/100 rating, based on 20 reviews.[18]

Roger Ebert observed 12 Monkeys' depiction of the future, finding similarities with Blade Runner (1982; also scripted by David Peoples) and Brazil (1985; also directed by Terry Gilliam). "The film is a celebration of madness and doom, with a hero who tries to prevail against the chaos of his condition, and is inadequate", Ebert wrote. "This vision is a cold, dark, damp one, and even the romance between Willis and Stowe feels desperate rather than joyous. All of this is done very well, and the more you know about movies (especially the technical side), the more you're likely to admire it. And as entertainment, it appeals more to the mind than to the senses."[19]

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 03:34:59 PM »
It can also be put on vibrate and used for other purposes....

:o
I don't think that's kosher ...  :::D

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 03:50:02 PM »
I don't think that's kosher ...  :::D
What the f... :::D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 06:04:10 PM »
Stalingrad (Russian movie about the war in 1942-1943) graphic genocide of germs including the battle in which my great grandfather was murdered after kiling 23 germs
Defiance
The Next War
The Bourne Legacy
american history X

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 06:10:27 PM »
Stalingrad (Russian movie about the war in 1942-1943) graphic genocide of germs including the battle in which my great grandfather was murdered after kiling 23 germs
Defiance
The Next War
The Bourne Legacy
american history X
Yes Stalingrad is great. It's also a realy sad movie i must say. Same as American history X. Great and realy sad. The movie made me cry years ago lol.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 07:36:06 PM »
My favorite movies include:

Blade Runner (1982 Original Release & 1992 Directors Cut)

12 Monkeys (1995 Release)

Wow..... good taste in movies.  They are rebooting Blade Runner...

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 07:58:45 AM »
Aces go places (hong kong)
Total recall: mind bending edition
Man on fire
Battle royale (japan)
Leon
Hokuto no ken (1986)
Ninja scroll

almost anything from director tony scott.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 08:15:34 AM »
Oh and the blurays to those movies I have are spectacular!

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 12:39:36 PM »
Some of my favorite movies.

1 First Back to the Future
2 First Karate Kid
3 Shawshank Redemption
4 Class
5 29th Street
6 Jean de Florette
7 Trading places.
8 Field of Dreams
9 The Terminator
10 Shattered
11 Frequency
12 Enemy Mine
13 Bronx Tale
14 Godfather 1
15 Blue Velvet
16 Ben Hur with Charlton Heston
17 First 2 Supermans in 1978 and 1980
18 Die Hard.
19 Missing in Action 2 with Chuck Norris. 
20 Weird Science

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 01:23:48 PM »
too many.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 06:58:12 PM »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 11:58:33 AM »
Gonne see the movie Sinister now. Somebody saw it? I have heard it's realy scary...  ;D

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Re: Your favorite movie
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 01:38:10 PM »
Also, change the [censored] title of this stupid post its [censored] me off. It's "Your favorite movie" not EWGWRGWNHDIF

Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 02:27:55 PM »
Its not a movie... but check out the walking dead if you can.