Author Topic: jail break  (Read 529 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: jail break
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 02:47:35 PM »
Could that link be longer and more cryptic?

I find that it is better to 'click through' the google news link to the actual article and cut that URL rather than copying the URL directly from google news. This is because the link on the google news page includes code to go though googles server to log how many people click on that story. It seems the link you posted ultimately goes to www.people.com...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 02:48:13 PM »
Haha! Funny stuff!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 02:13:45 AM »
Could that link be longer and more cryptic?

I find that it is better to 'click through' the google news link to the actual article and cut that URL rather than copying the URL directly from google news. This is because the link on the google news page includes code to go though googles server to log how many people click on that story. It seems the link you posted ultimately goes to www.people.com...

vot? I thought you were some kind of engineer.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 02:17:08 AM »

vot? I thought you were some kind of engineer.

Who needs to click through the google link?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20663133,00.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 10:29:15 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774