Author Topic: Nashua, NH - Synagogue is Victim of Vandalism Again  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Nashua, NH - Synagogue is Victim of Vandalism Again
« on: July 12, 2007, 11:51:03 PM »

Nashua, NH - Richard Bryant immediately spotted broken glass when opening Temple Beth Abraham and thought someone had dropped something during the previous night's bar mitzvah.

But Bryant, soon realized the Raymond Street temple had been vandalized. Rocks shattered five large double-pane windows overnight.

It's the second time in about three weeks that synagogue property was damaged. An exterior shed had grease and wall plaster smeared on one side, Bryant said.
There is no evidence the two incidents speak to a larger act of hate crimes, Bryant and office manager Judy Goldstein said. And it's unknown if the incidents are connected, Bryant said.

Temple Beth Abraham notified police of the broken windows but didn't report the shed damage at the time, Bryant said.
Temporary and permanent windows will cost at least $3,000, he said.
Bryant hopes this is the end of vandalism at the synagogue and regrets fingerprints can't be lifted from the rocks. [nashuatelegraph]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Nashua, NH - Synagogue is Victim of Vandalism Again
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 06:16:07 AM »
Wow i have releatives in Nashua i used to go there nice place. It's right on the border with Mass i'm really suprised nice people there.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 06:18:31 AM »
Death to those scum !

Yisrael :
I think you should open a newspaper haha
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 06:52:43 AM »
Yisrael :
I think you should open a newspaper haha

lol..

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

raiseyourfist

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 07:07:00 AM »
We have had this problem on several occasions in Australia and little is being done about it... this is yet another reason for us to become a mass movement

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 07:12:46 AM »
We have had this problem on several occasions in Australia and little is being done about it... this is yet another reason for us to become a mass movement

I'd like to make Bruce Ruxton Minister for Immigration........that would fix it.