Author Topic: Does anyone know anything about the British Royal Family's claim that ...  (Read 18645 times)

wonderfulgoy

... they are 'directly' descended from King David's genealogy?

???

Apparently they also mandate circumcision of all males in their family.

Is the Royal Family of Great Britain Jewish?   :o

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Here is the theory though I don't subscribe to it:
http://www.biblemysteries.com/library/queen.htm

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Curse the "royal family" and their entire kingdom.  They and the French
are responsible for stealing from us our sacred land, for creating the illegal
and artificial state of Jordan on 80% of land that the League of Nations
designated as part of the Jewish Homeland, for barring Jews who fled the
German inferno from entering Palestine, and for imposing a weapons
embargo on Israel since the 40's and selling Bradley tanks and other
weapons to the surrounding Muslim beasts.

I long for the day that I can watch on CNN Muslims razing Buckingham
palace and burning Parliament, just as the savages are now burning
cars every night in France.

Curse the British.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The Royal Family are a scum pigs.. Let's all not forget when one of the "Prince Dumplings" Harry decided to dress up like Adolf Hitler (Fangoolo) If anyone knows Italian will know what that means.. As his costume.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
David Ben Ariel knows all about this subject,and yes i heard the sons are circcumcissed by a mohel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.britam.org/   this site tells you about it

and this is the person in Israel     http://britam.org/yair.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
The British Royal Family are from Germany; not England.

They changed their name from their German Royal name to the House Of Windsor in order to be better accepted by the people of Great Britain.

As royalty has so often done throughout history, their official title is more often than not appended with grandiose hyperbole describing their "omnipotence", etc... .

Hence, in official ceremony, the Queen's long, long list of royal titles is pronounced; one of them being "Queen Of Israel".

They most definitely do not share Davidic lineage.

As to whether or not the Royals demand circumcision of their male line, I have never in my life heard any such thing.

However, it is rumored that Princess Diana attempted to circumcise Prince Charles with a kitchen knife when she heard that he tried to rape one of the Palace's male attendants.

Fortunately for Bonnie Prince Charlie, there was no end to the schmuck, so Diana knew not where to begin cutting.

Rhuan

Rhuan

British Freemasonry say that. They say The British Royal Family is from King David through Jesus because they claim Jesus settled in England.

What utter rubbish... This theory sounds like some kind of attempt to dig at Christians.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:35:50 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Rhuan

The British Royal Family is of Saxon (german) descent, which has already been pointed out.

I severely loathe Britain and the many crimes they've committed against innocent subjects of their empire.
I'm british, does this mean that you hate me?

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Re: Does anyone know anything about the British Royal Family's claim that ...
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 07:27:35 PM »
The British Royal Family is of Saxon (german) descent, which has already been pointed out.

I severely loathe Britain and the many crimes they've committed against innocent subjects of their empire.
The British government has never apologized to the Jewish people for the land (known at the time as Trans-Jordan) which the Crown stole from us, and gave to the Hashemite monarchy; the British government did not apologize for the White Paper which prevented untold numbers of Jews from fleeing the German Nazi inferno; the British government did not apologize for arming the enemies of the State of Israel with tanks and artillery throughout the latter half of the 20th century.

Our sages teach us that when you fight the Jewish people, you rebel and fight against G-d.  Do I, as a Jew, hate you, a British subject, personally?  Of course not!  But as a British subject who chooses to continue to reside in the UK, and who pays his taxes, thereby supporting (indirectly) the evil policies of your government, you bear part of the collective responsibility of the UK's past and present transgressions, hence in the future you may bear part of its collective punishment.

I may forgive and forget---but G-d never forgets and always exacts vengeance for evil nations hurting his Chosen People.  Eurabia seems doomed.  I would abandon ship if I were a righteous gentile like you.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 11:50:11 AM »

The British government has never apologized to the Jewish people for the land (known at the time as Trans-Jordan) which the Crown stole from us, and gave to the Hashemite monarchy; the British government did not apologize for the White Paper which prevented untold numbers of Jews from fleeing the German Nazi inferno; the British government did not apologize for arming the enemies of the State of Israel with tanks and artillery throughout the latter half of the 20th century.

Our sages teach us that when you fight the Jewish people, you rebel and fight against G-d.  Do I, as a Jew, hate you, a British subject, personally?  Of course not!  But as a British subject who chooses to continue to reside in the UK, and who pays his taxes, thereby supporting (indirectly) the evil policies of your government, you bear part of the collective responsibility of the UK's past and present transgressions, hence in the future you may bear part of its collective punishment.

I may forgive and forget---but G-d never forgets and always exacts vengeance for evil nations hurting his Chosen People.  Eurabia seems doomed.  I would abandon ship if I were a righteous gentile like you.

I don't think Britain is an evil country, at least not by international or even european standards. it's because they used to be more powerful and influential that they managed to do much more damage to our cause than other countries, who happen to be much more hostile.

I think that to 'abandon ship' is not a good idea. Israel is facing an even bigger demographical threat as arabs are already 20% of israeli citizens, we are a tiny surrounded country, and the israeli goverment is traitorous and is the biggest threat to our existance. You should advice righteous jews to abandon israel by the same rational.

Threfore I think native righteous Britons should do as JTF advices to righteous gentiles in america - Take Back Britain.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 05:37:27 PM »
Threfore I think native righteous Britons should do as JTF advices to righteous gentiles in america - Take Back Britain.
Yes there are many rightgous  Britons

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2006, 04:06:42 PM »
You're right.  Jumping ship is not a good idea for a Christian Brit.

Scriabin

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 04:10:38 PM »
You're right.  Jumping ship is not a good idea for a Christian Brit.

Of course.  All of Europe needs to be taken back by righteous Europeans.  The question is, are there enough righteous Europeans to save Europe?

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 03:45:03 AM »
Britain is a wretched hole of a country.

Nothing constructive will get done here until we reduce our population by at least half to 30 million first of all.

There are simply so many bodies in this country you can hardly move or even have a minute to think for yourself.

Oh, and as for the young white women of Britain - these cannot be saved.  They have chosen their destiny.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 06:18:07 PM »
Oh, and as for the young white women of Britain - these cannot be saved.  They have chosen their destiny.

Stop being so bitter... you know that 99% of white women are NOT as you say they are

Rhuan

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 04:50:55 PM »
Did your white British girlfriend go off with a black guy or something? You seem to bring this topic up every few minutes.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 12:43:52 AM »
Did your white British girlfriend go off with a black guy or something? You seem to bring this topic up every few minutes.

If you will accuse me of bringing it up all the time, you should also accuse the UK media, because even although I don't watch any TV I still get caught up in it - for example, I was looking for some books for a young relative (children's books), and saw depictions of black boys with white girls, there was even a depiction of a family with a blonde mother, black father, and two obviously mixed children standing nearby.

The people ruling this country (the white bourgeoisie) have decided that white women should do black men, and the white women seem happy about it.  Meanwhile, life is complete misery for white males.   :(

fake plastic trees

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 01:12:15 PM »
The people ruling this country (the white bourgeoisie) have decided that white women should do black men, and the white women seem happy about it.  Meanwhile, life is complete misery for white males.   :(

1) The people ruling the country have done no such thing, the media just engourages diversity
2)  Life is complete misery for white males IF AND ONLY IF they are so bitter as to take one rejection so seriously.

Rhuan

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 02:54:04 PM »

If you will accuse me of bringing it up all the time, you should also accuse the UK media, because even although I don't watch any TV I still get caught up in it - for example, I was looking for some books for a young relative (children's books), and saw depictions of black boys with white girls, there was even a depiction of a family with a blonde mother, black father, and two obviously mixed children standing nearby.

As a white teenager living in the uk, I really don't know what you're talking about.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 04:38:49 PM »
There is a book called "Kingdom of the Cults" in it the author relates this myth as well that the Queen's thrown is that of King David and the pedistal it sits on is the rock which Jacob rested.  The next page then goes into it being a load of garbage that these cultist fabricated as part of their mythological relationship with the Ancient Kingdom.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 10:05:26 PM »
This "claim" is based on the dubious theory about the "lost 10 tribes" of Israel.  It is also known as the "British-Israel" theory. It claims that the present day Caucasian whites in Britain are the 10 lost tribes and God's promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was fulfilled because of that.  They floated this theory only to brag about their "association" by tracing their lineage to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

There is no explicit claim in the Tanak that the 10 tribes got lost for ever.  They were taken captive by the Assyrian empire about 722 B.C.E.  The tribes of Judah and Benjamin were taken captive by the Babylonian empire about 586 B.C.E. 

2nd Chronicles 15:9 tells about the King of Judah Asa:

Then he assembled all Judah and Benjamin and the people from Ephraim, Manasseh and Simeon who had settled among them, for large numbers had come over to him from Israel when they saw that the LORD his God was with him.

This verse clearly states that the other Israelis from the northern kingdom also migrated to south in large numbers.

Even in the Christian Bible there is a mention about a woman  called Anna from the northern tribe of Asher during the birth of Jesus.

Luke 2:36 There was also a prophetess, Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage.

Also claiming that the British royal family descended from Jesus is crazy because Jesus Himself said:

"My kingdom is not of this world" John 18:36

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

yephora

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »
So-called "British-Israelism" is utter nonsense. A cult called "The Worldwide Church of G-d" led by Herbert W. Armstrong, a delusional gentile who claimed he was a descendant of King David ("I'm the Messiah - hint hint!") was founded on it. It collapsed from inevitable theological implosion and Armstrong's financial corruption.

During the days of the second (Herodian) Temple all Jews knew which tribe they belonged to because the records were kept in the Temple. However the records were destroyed when the Romans sacked Jerusalem in 70 CE.

Even though today no Jew knows for certain which tribe he belongs to (except, perhaps, for the Kohanim/Levites), G-d knows, and that's all that matters.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:38:09 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 11:59:02 PM »
So-called "British-Israelism" is utter nonsense. A cult called "The Worldwide Church of G-d" led by Herbert W. Armstrong, a delusional gentile who claimed he was a descendant of King David ("I'm the Messiah - hint hint!") was founded on it. It collapsed from inevitable theological implosion and Armstrong's financial corruption.

During the days of the second (Herodian) Temple all Jews knew which tribe they belonged to because the records were kept in the Temple. However the records were destroyed when the Romans sacked Jerusalem in 70 CE.

Even though today no Jew knows for certain which tribe he belongs to (except, perhaps, for the Kohanim/Levites), G-d knows, and that's all that matters.

You are 100% correct Yephora!

Herbert W. Armstrong's group is a cult under the guise of Christianity.  I personally believe that the Jews of today are from all the 12 tribes.  As you said they have simply lost their tribal identity. 

There is one more wacko theory that the Jews are only from the tribe of Judah because the words Jew and Judah sounds alike!  What about the other southern tribe of Benjamin?  Even Queen Esther and Mordechai were from The Tribe of Benjamin (Esther 2:5).  They were also called as "Jews" although they belonged to The Tribe of Benjamin. Jews survived persecution for centuries after The Romans destroyed the 2nd temple. Therefore to assume that the 10 tribes who were taken captive by The Assyrian Empire disintegrated within less than 150 years at the time of the Babylonian captivity is false.

The father of the 12 tribes gave his final blessings to all of them and predicted the future of their descendants (Genesis 49:1-27).  The wacko "British-Israelism" makes the patriarch Jacob a liar and subsequently makes Torah a lie!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:45:01 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.