Author Topic: Is the pope Catholic?  (Read 1488 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Is the pope Catholic?
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:17:55 AM »
Why all the fuss about the Bavarian Pope stating his beliefs? At least he is telling the plain truth about official Roman Catholic teaching -- even if he's in grave error and spewing religious lies, according to the Bible. Those drunk on the ecumenical spirits, who are in a state of shock or confusion, staggering over his statements, expose they've either been misled by the Vatican or in a stupored state of denial, having fooled themselves that reconciliation between the...

Is the pope Catholic?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Is the pope Catholic?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:35:04 AM »
I think I can safely say that the Pope is Catholic.

David Ben-Ariel, please refrain from Catholic bashing. That's the last thing we need in this forum and it's against the rules.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 10:06:15 PM »
Does a bear poop in the woods?
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 10:16:23 PM »
David, you are on crack. I don't particularly care to hear anything from persons who assassinate the character of those who dislike Ron Nazi Paul.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 11:44:20 PM »
David of course he is Catholic. And I just read that blog are we going to start with "Catholics are not really Christian stuff again"?  What are you really trying to do? Send Christians and Catholics away?  And for your information Catholics are Christians.  And before we start another thing about Catholicism this is going to stop right now. 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 11:46:33 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!