Poll

Which of these do you think is the best Antichrist candidate at the moment?

George Soros
3 (16.7%)
Hu Jintao
0 (0%)
BHO
6 (33.3%)
Gabrielle Giffords
0 (0%)
Dyke Doomberg
0 (0%)
Muzz Muzzie
2 (11.1%)
"Lady" Gaga
0 (0%)
Rand Paul
4 (22.2%)
Other (please list and explain your reasoning)
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?  (Read 19090 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?
« on: March 09, 2013, 01:26:13 PM »
Obviously this poll is targeted towards JTF Christians, but anyone can vote and throw in their two cents. It's pretty self-explanatory.

George Soros, grand financier of every communist, Nazi, and socially subversive movement on planet earth
Hu Jintao, dictator of the People's Republic of China, the greatest industrial/economic/financial power on the planet
Barack Hussein Obama, grand ayatollah of the United Caliphates of America
Gabrielle Giffords, idolized Bolshevik congresswoman who survived being shot in the head
Michael Bloomberg, all-powerful sultan of NYC
Chris Christie, closet Muslim governor of NJ who is beloved by both parties and the entire American pop culture
Lady Gaga, devil-worshipping hermaphroditic pop star who singlehandedly got the U.S. armed forces to admit fags

WFTMPTC

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 01:30:47 PM »
Best bet would be george soros, because obama is just too dumb. Obama hates out of simplistic hate and egotism, george soros has the required intelligence to be thoroughly evil.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 04:30:24 PM »
Due to an error created by hurry, I voted for "other", which now I know is wrong.

Anti-Christ (The New Big Beast): The most powerful nation on the earth led by the most powerful man on the earth, who with great diplomacy and intelligence has recently emerged out of shear obscurity.

The Old and dead Big Beast: The British Empire

Red Dragon - China led by their leader named as Jin.

666 - pakistan

False Prophet - Muslamic leader of the last hollow and united muslamic empire on the earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 05:00:53 PM »
Three words, Barack Husssein Obama.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 06:22:34 PM »
None of the above since hitler was worse than all those animals listed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 06:50:23 PM »
Holy fathers informed us that he was born and is currently behind many world affairs.
Many pray to him to get power and money:

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 08:10:00 PM »
My vote is Soros, he is the puppet master! He wants one world government,  one world currency, and open borders.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 08:33:29 PM »
Me, I'm bad and I didn't brush my teeth twice today. Even if I can afford the $20 toothpaste, I'm inclined to be stingy. Did anyone brush three times today? Why would you need to do that?
You may be!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 09:29:05 PM »
The antichrist will have to be a man because it's a mockery of the real Messiah who is male. Also I've been told the original language refers to the antichrist as he, not she. They also have to come from the territories that used to be controlled by Rome. So that means that someone born in the USA or Canada can't be the anti-Christ. I don't think it will be George Soros. The anti-Christ will be a very well-spoken and charismatic individual that will deceive the masses.

Remember that there will be both a Beast and a false prophet.  Beware of the 7 year peace treaty.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 09:38:56 PM »
The antichrist will have to be a man because it's a mockery of the real Messiah who is male. Also I've been told the original language refers to the antichrist as he, not she. They also have to come from the territories that used to be controlled by Rome. So that means that someone born in the USA or Canada can't be the anti-Christ. I don't think it will be George Soros. The anti-Christ will be a very well-spoken and charismatic individual that will deceive the masses.

Remember that there will be both a Beast and a false prophet.  Beware of the 7 year peace treaty.
Soros was born in Austria ...  Who do think could be?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 09:46:13 PM »
Soros was born in Austria ...  Who do think could be?

I'm not going to speculate on any one person being the antichrist right now, but I don't think anyone in the list qualifies. Soros might come the closest but he's too old and his voice is too raspy to deceive billions. He's probably going to die soon and he's not a likeable figure.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 09:53:54 PM »
Do you think they are here yet?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 09:58:02 PM »
Do you think they are here yet?

I think it's possible that they are. Whatever you do, don't take the mark. We're not sure what form that will take right now but you'll be able to identify it because you won't be able to participate in the economy, medical system, etc. without it.  If you do take it, then you will go to hell forever. You'll be cut off forever.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2013, 10:12:36 PM »
I think it's possible that they are. Whatever you do, don't take the mark. We're not sure what form that will take right now but you'll be able to identify it because you won't be able to participate in the economy, medical system, etc. without it.  If you do take it, then you will go to hell forever. You'll be cut off forever.
I will never take a mark or bow down to a man!

What if we already have, ssn, and didn't know it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2013, 11:11:59 PM »
I will never take a mark or bow down to a man!

What if we already have, ssn, and didn't know it?

There are a lot of precursors to get us ready such as that, but you can still buy or sell if you don't have a social security number. This will also be a world wide system.

It will be something that can identify you and has to be in the right hand or forehead. That means it can't be something that you carry with you or wear outside of your body like a social security card.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 11:20:30 PM »

I don't know that there are verses saying that the AC must be a male. What about the whore of Babylon?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 11:22:20 PM »
I'm not going to speculate on any one person being the antichrist right now, but I don't think anyone in the list qualifies. Soros might come the closest but he's too old and his voice is too raspy to deceive billions. He's probably going to die soon and he's not a likeable figure.
He has the financial means to have himself preserved and "resurrected" at a later date when that technology is possible.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 11:24:59 PM »
Holy fathers informed us that he was born and is currently behind many world affairs.

I think that's very possible. Some people think that the book/movie Rosemary's baby was actually a coded announcement that he had been born around that time. I don't know what to think about that but I found it an interesting hypothesis anyway.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 11:26:20 PM »
I don't know that there are verses saying that the AC must be a male. What about the whore of Babylon?

Most people who teach about this say that the whore of Babylon is supposed to be a false form of Christianity. Don't we see such a thing taking form today? Look at all the churches that now embrace homosexuality and more are going that way every day. Look at how many churches are ok with abortion, etc.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2013, 11:27:56 PM »
All I know about the anticrist is from the movie The Omen. All 3 of the Omen movies from the 70s and 80s.

Consequently, I NO LONGER watch those kind of movies. I watched them in my non-religious days a long long time ago though and it creeped me out. "Damien" might have been American, but I think he was born in Rome in the first movie. Anyways, please don't get a wrong impression of my, I am not into watching demon movies or anything like that. If someone would try to pay me to watch a scary movie like that, I would not do it.  In fact, I don't recommend that anyone watch those movies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2013, 12:01:37 AM »
I didn't watch that movie but I doubt a lot of good information is going to come from movies. It reminds me a little of someone who was trying to argue with me about the Bible one time and then admitted that what they had actually read was "Paradise Lost" and not Genesis/Bereshit. lol

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2013, 01:20:01 AM »

Hudna (Lilke Mohammad against the Tribe of Korish)?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2013, 06:47:35 AM »
Whore of Babylon wearing velvet dresses is unfortunately a combination of the modern attributes of democracy, secularism, OWG, NWO and big business. This whore of Babylon rides on the back of the New Big Beast.

666 is a Small Beast who lures and prepares everyone to get the mark of the New Big Beast and all the Kings of the Earth in unison sing the songs in praise of the New Big Beast at UN.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2013, 07:02:58 AM »

Hudna (Lilke Mohammad against the Tribe of Korish)?

This will be a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and her enemies, and people will think there is peace at least, but it will be a deception, as all these stupid peace treaties have been. It won't seem like it at first though.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2013, 09:51:49 AM »
Many pray to him to get power and money:

We are talking about the real Antichrist here that will come and bring calamity, not Beyonce and Rihanna, who look like street-walkers and are into Satan symbols, they are Satanic strumpets.