Author Topic: The term Neocon  (Read 1616 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
The term Neocon
« on: July 13, 2007, 07:13:12 PM »
Is this just a term for globalist and the NAFTA, WTO, etc., supporters like Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy (I think he supports the above mentioned) are neocons?

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
Re: The term Neocon
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 09:13:11 AM »
Correct

Neo-cons are fake conservatives basicly what you call sell-outs

I use to be a neo-con I voted for bush twice I can't believe I did. I thought bush was a real Christians I thought he was a real protestant but he is not even one and not even a real Texan he is from MAINE!!!!

The Clintons-Bushs have big connections.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The term Neocon
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 09:41:19 AM »
Correct

Neo-cons are fake conservatives basicly what you call sell-outs

I use to be a neo-con I voted for bush twice I can't believe I did. I thought bush was a real Christians I thought he was a real protestant but he is not even one and not even a real Texan he is from MAINE!!!!

The Clintons-Bushs have big connections.

From some of the posts I've seen of yours, you sound like a "paleocon."   The "Paleocons" aligned with and supported Nancy Pelosi when she made her trip to Syria.  I think you've also been misled by the "paleocons." 

I'm neither a neocon nor a paleocon.  I don't consider either to be real terminology.  I'm a conservative.
I take positions depending on the specific case, not to fit a so-called ideology of "neocon" or "paleocon."