Author Topic: 16 Years Since Jordanian Arab Muslim Nazi Massacre of Jewish Girls  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 16 Years Since Jordanian Arab Muslim Nazi Massacre of Jewish Girls
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 09:42:28 PM »
This massacre was made possible by "Friends of the Earth Middle East", which includes a self-hating Jew together with a Fakestinian and Jordanian.

Founded

Headquarters

Amman (Headquarter), Bethlehem, Tel Aviv

Key people

Gidon Bromberg (Director)

Employees

Website

http://foeme.org

The three co-directors of Friends of the Earth Middle East (FoEME) at the Jordan River. From left to right: Gidon Bromberg (Israel), Munqeth Mehyar (Jordan), Nader Al-Khateeb (Palestine)

Environmental peacemakers on the Jordan River. Center: Gidon Bromberg
Friends of the Earth Middle East (FoEME) is an organization active in environmental peacemaking in the Middle East.

Contents
  [hide]  1 Group focus and efforts
 2 Awards
 3 Group issues and actions
 4 Reports
 5 Video
 6 External links
 7 References

[edit] Group focus and efforts

As a tri-lateral organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian and Israeli environmentalists, its primary objective is the promotion of cooperative efforts to protect a shared environmental heritage. In so doing, it seeks to advance both sustainable regional development and the creation of necessary conditions for lasting peace in the region. FoEME has offices in Amman, Bethlehem, and Tel-Aviv, employs 40 paid staff and actively involves hundreds of volunteers. It is an affiliate of Friends of the Earth International, the largest grassroots environmental organization in the world.

The people and wildlife of the region are dependent on many of the same natural resources. Shared surface and sub-surface freshwater basins, shared seas, common flora and fauna species and a shared air-shed are some of the characteristics that necessitate regional cooperation. FoEME's efforts are thus focused on the rehabilitation of the Jordan River, Dead Sea, Mountain and Coastal Aquifers and fostering awareness about the regional impact of climate change. FoEME advances these projects by publishing scientific and social research, spearheading national-level advocacy campaigns and engaging in grassroots community development. FoEME's focal program, the Good Water Neighbors project, engages residents of all ages, mayors and municipal representatives in twenty five communities throughout Israel, Palestine and Jordan in a united effort to rehabilitate the regions' shared water resources.

[edit] Awards

FoEME's three co-directors -- Gidon Bromberg (Israel), Munqeth Mehyar (Jordan) and Nader Al-Khateeb (Palestine) -- were honored by Time magazine as Environmental Heroes of 2008[1] and the organization was granted the prestigious Skoll Award in 2009.[2] FoEME also received a 2008 SEED Finalist Award.

[edit] Group issues and actions

One of FOEME's major efforts is a regional advocacy project to promote discussion and sharing of water resources. [3]

FOEME has taken a leading role in calling for action to save the Dead Sea, which may be in danger of drying up due to some environmental factors.[4] Various groups and government officials from several countries say that a pipeline from the Red Sea is needed to save the Dead Sea.[4] In June 2009, after a meeting with World Bank President Robert Zoellick, the Israeli Regional Cooperation Minister, Silvan Shalom, announced a pilot project to build a "pilot" pipe 180 km long from the Red Sea to the Dead Sea. The pipe would pump 200 million cubic meters per year. Half of this would be desalinated for Jordanian consumption and half put into the Dead Sea.[5] Some experts questioned this project. Hebrew University of Jerusalem Prof. Avner Adin said more studies were needed on the potential environmental impact.[6][7]

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 12:12:20 AM »
It's an emotional song for me. I remember that day. I was 15. If the Arab Nazi didn't kill them, they could have been mothers by now. And I think I should also have been married by now.

It's amazing time goes by so fast. It doesn't seem like such a long time from when I was a teenager but it's 13 years since I graduated from high school. Those 13 years went by so fast unlike the previous 13 which were like a whole life time.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 09:48:09 AM »
G-d bless ther souls.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 01:12:48 AM »
This massacre took place on Thursday, 4 Adar II, 5757 (March 13, 1997).

This year, the Yahrzeit is March 6.