4 (30.8%)
Anally raping his three-year-old nephew
3 (23.1%)
Giving fellatio to a billygoat
1 (7.7%)
Other
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What's Whore88 doing while he types?  (Read 5818 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What's Whore88 doing while he types?
« on: July 14, 2007, 02:05:38 AM »
BTW Whore88... if you reply this thread will be locked!  ;)

Chaimfan

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: What's Whore88 doing while he types?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 02:09:26 AM »
How many dildoes are jammed up your manhole as you type this?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 02:09:33 AM »
I chose the first option because he is an angry homosexual like his Fuhrer/homosexual love fantasy Adolf Hitler.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 02:12:20 AM »
You mean you are gonna get pounded in the ass by some leather-clad Aryan.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 02:13:58 AM »
Whore88 can fit ten 8,8 cm panzer rounds into his manc*nt at one time, it's so stretched.

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 02:14:01 AM »
My money is on a flaming fagg session with his nazi buddies. Problem is they don't have jobs and all live with their mothers so finding a suitable circle-jerk location is tricky.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 02:20:30 AM »
How many penises are in his throat this moment? I say four.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 02:24:01 AM »
How many penises are in his throat this moment? I say four.
Yeah.....and great huge Jamaican ones at that

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 02:29:23 AM »
Having mentally retarded people on the forum can be quite annoying.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 02:36:06 AM »
Way past his bed-time too.Ever see these guys? All skinny emaciated retarded teenagers. They look like poster boys for a 'victims of aids' campaign.

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 02:39:43 AM »
Why won't you just block that nazi pig? We should not spend our time on that mentally retarded monkey.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 02:40:25 AM »
Way past his bed-time too.Ever see these guys? All skinny emaciated retarded teenagers. They look like poster boys for a 'victims of aids' campaign.

Haha, man you are hilarious.  One of a kind.  I don't know what we would do without you newman.  :)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 02:41:35 AM »
I don't have the power to ban anyone.  All the admins are probably asleep so they're not able to do anything.  If I had it my way, moderators would be able to ban people. 

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 02:42:43 AM »
A defective personallity like mine has to have SOME purpose. :laugh:

« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 02:45:58 AM by newman »

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 02:45:08 AM »
Isn't there a video of Rabbi Kahane(ZT'L) and the JDL calling these nazis on and the nazis are hiding in their building?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 02:48:58 AM »
I wouldn't get too excited as there is not much else to expect from Nazi scum. Any muslim you see on the street thinks the same thing that this StørmFrønt Nazi does.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 02:52:11 AM »
Hey newman, where's your Dexter banner?  He showed me it and it looks great!

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 02:54:48 AM »
I'm gonna get him to do some tiny mods.....but that young man of Judah is so clever, he's dangerous. :laugh: Thank Hashem he's on our side! ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 03:12:10 AM by newman »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 07:13:29 AM »
umm too many gay inuendos...very sodomite of you to start a thread like this...Ever heard of the quote, "Whoever blames it flames it?"  Let's try to keep this forum classy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 07:47:28 AM »
umm too many gay inuendos...very sodomite of you to start a thread like this...Ever heard of the quote, "Whoever blames it flames it?"  Let's try to keep this forum classy.
I never heard that but your right the thread and poll were very sodomite. I don't know but it must be my New York upbringing because when I have to tell someone where to go I never use homosexual references. What would cause someone to have thoughts like that on their mind all the time anyway??? I don't think we do JTF any good having threads with subject matter like that posted.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 11:59:19 AM »
Oh come on guys, for crying out loud he was a blatant Nazi. Grow some thicker skin.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 12:05:26 PM »
PS: You did not see the 15 or so threads by Storm88 stating that he likes to have anal sex with Jewish girls. Just ask Newman and Ze'ev Jabotinsky, who were on with me last night at the time. If that doesn't inspire a poll like this, I do not know what does.

Maybe Storm88 is another one of Allen-T's incarnations.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 01:05:35 PM »
Guys, Whore88 came in here saying that he hates Jews, they started the war against Germany and he repeatedly called for the destruction of Russian Jewry.  He posted a whole diatribe that I didn't even bother to read that was filled with anti-Semitic garbage.  Then he polluted the forum with around 20 posts where he declared how he likes to have anal sex with Jewish girls and that they love it.  This doesn't even skim the surface of the amount of filth that he posted here.  He repeatedly said that he loves to have homosexual sex, so it's only fitting that a homosexual poll was created for him.  That person deserves much more than having a homo poll made about him, that person deserves DEATH.  Let's keep things in perspective guys.  Chaim Fan viciously attacked him, which is the only thing you can do with rabid anti-Semites, and it worked, the guy left after this poll was created.   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »
Oh come on guys, for crying out loud he was a blatant Nazi. Grow some thicker skin.

yes, he is a blatant nazi..but when you express sodomite feelings towards him even in anger, we all wonder how you know so much about "man holes". 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 01:34:29 PM »
PS: You did not see the 15 or so threads by Storm88 stating that he likes to have anal sex with Jewish girls. Just ask Newman and Ze'ev Jabotinsky, who were on with me last night at the time. If that doesn't inspire a poll like this, I do not know what does.

Maybe Storm88 is another one of Allen-T's incarnations.

i did read storm88's garbage...but still, sodomite talk even to insult a sodomite maybe pleasurable to that person...let's refrain about talking about insertions and sexual things when insulting even the worst of the bad guys.