Poll

Should JTF stop people from making threads about Christian theological topics?

Yes, this is a Jewish forum.
2 (11.1%)
Yes, this will cause Jewish members to respond in a way to offend Christian members.
2 (11.1%)
Yes, 1 and 2.
4 (22.2%)
No.
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Should JTF stop threads focusing on "Anti-Christ", etc...?  (Read 5722 times)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Should JTF stop threads focusing on "Anti-Christ", etc...?
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2013, 05:36:29 AM »
If someone does not believe in an "antichrist" what is the point in knowing the signs of it. I don't understand how it's different that warning people is important-if those people reject the antichrist teaching.

I don't believe in an anticrist but I find the belief interesting and I am curious of what or why people believe in it. But my concern is that some things are cannot easily be discussed without the danger of crossing the lines in the opinions of other people. This one is close. To the point that the previous post had to be locked. Therefore it should remain defunct. Private messaging may be a better way to discuss it perhaps.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2013, 06:17:34 AM »
If someone does not believe in an "antichrist" what is the point in knowing the signs of it. I don't understand how it's different that warning people is important-if those people reject the antichrist teaching.

Because if they see the things coming to pass then they will be warned about it and will be able to maybe know what's going on before other people and/or not get caught up in the admiration of this ultimate despot.

I don't believe in an anticrist but I find the belief interesting and I am curious of what or why people believe in it. But my concern is that some things are cannot easily be discussed without the danger of crossing the lines in the opinions of other people. This one is close. To the point that the previous post had to be locked. Therefore it should remain defunct. Private messaging may be a better way to discuss it perhaps.

Private messaging wouldn't have warned everyone reading the forum. However now that's been done.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2013, 06:31:16 AM »
I must be crazy because I don't understand the logic. If someone believes in an "Antichrist" then that means they believe in a "Christ". And from what I just read about it online, the "anti-christ" is first before the second coming of Jesus....something which Jews don't believe in.
If someone is Jewish, they would not believe in Jesus and therefore would not believe in an anti-Christ (aka Anti-Jesus?) And therefore do not believe in a rapture or in a second coming.

Yet, you would warn people of the Antichrist so that we can know about such person and can recognize him when he does come...

That is the point where I get lost. To believe an antichrist will come is believing in Christian teachings and believing in a second coming of Jesus. Which Jews do not believe so. That is why I am wondering the point.

Nevertheless. I respect your right in believing in such teachings. Just as I can tell someone not to worry, there will be no antichrist. Others may say to be prepared for the antichrist.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2013, 06:33:43 AM »
Ok, I don't understand the logic. If someone believes in an "Antichrist" then that means they believe in a "Christ". And from what I just read about it online, the "anti-christ" is first before the second coming of Jesus....something which Jews don't believe in.
If someone is Jewish, they would not believe in Jesus and therefore would not believe in an anti-Christ (aka Anti-Jesus?) And therefore do not believe in a rapture or in a second coming.

Yet, you need to warn people of the Antichrist so that we can know about such person and can recognize him when he does come...

That is the point where I get lost. To believe an antichrist will come is believing in Christian teachings and believing in a second coming of Jesus. Which Jews do not believe so. That is why I am wondering the point.

Nevertheless. I respect your right in believing in such teachings. Just as I can tell someone not to worry, there will be no antichrist. Others may say to be prepared for the antichrist.

I think regardless of whether Christian prophecy is true or not, there are a lot of globalist organizations hard at work right now trying to engineer a global government. Whether you call this ultimate despot the anti-Christ or not is immaterial. He must not be accepted as the Messiah and he must be opposed and you must not submit to him.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2013, 06:35:57 AM »
Ok...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2013, 01:19:39 PM »
Alright, one thing I think we all agree on is that Chaim has a message which needs to be spread.

I see a more Jewish Jewish Task Force, while it is true that Chaim wants to appeal to a wide audience.

I will try to put aside my feelings once again. But I hope that some people can understand that some of us Jews do take our faith to heart and as I explained numerous times my feelings about avoiding potential avenues of assimilation.

I don't want to upset the good JTF Christians. I do sometimes wish that there were more Jewish forums with more Jews.

So I will go along with anything JTF accepts, and I don't want to rock the boat. I respect Chaim and this organization.
I thought that you had absolutely nothing to apologize for.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 01:27:36 PM »
I thought that you had absolutely nothing to apologize for.

This is not meant as an apology for my feelings on the issue but rather a compromise in order to ensure that JTF operates as Chaim intends. This is due solely to my respect for Chaim and nothing else.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 01:52:46 PM »
We're going to work together even more as times get tougher and the differences between us will seem to get narrower. Righteous people are going to have to help one another through these evil times.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 03:20:19 PM »
We're going to work together even more as times get tougher and the differences between us will seem to get narrower. Righteous people are going to have to help one another through these evil times.

Exactly.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 03:54:28 PM »
'' You don't have to be Jewish to join the JTF, about half of our members are not Jewish ''

Jews, Christians.... We are people. We are fighting against the devil called Islam. If we not stop the bullsh*t soon, we will lose everything!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 04:30:50 PM »
'' You don't have to be Jewish to join the JTF, about half of our members are not Jewish ''

Jews, Christians.... We are people. We are fighting against the devil called Islam. If we not stop the bullsh*t soon, we will lose everything!

You're right about losing the fight against Islam. That's the number on religion you cannot bash.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 05:44:33 PM »
BTW just for the sake of a little clarification, it may please be known that the name antichrist does not appears even for a single time anywhere either in OT or NT or the Revelations. This term was coined later only in the 16th century by some other sects and was generally getting confused with the big beast or the small beast (666). By now most people rightly understand it to be the same as the big beast.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
I personally have learned a lot about Jewish perspective on afterlife, Torah, history, Mesiah, where Orthodox Jews stand on abortion issue, Essene history, tax revolts itc. Discussion on forum induced me to dig up two books from me collection and also read articles that other posted. I studied about Budism because of short post Hindu Zionist posted. They also believe in Mesiah or Buda that shell come. Lady10 actes as if no other religion existed but Orthodox teachings. She started to attack me for being open minded which is big sin in Serbian society where freedom of expression is met with brutal attacks.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 06:51:32 PM »
I personally have learned a lot about Jewish perspective on afterlife, Torah, history, Mesiah, where Orthodox Jews stand on abortion issue, Essene history, tax revolts itc. Discussion on forum induced me to dig up two books from me collection and also read articles that other posted. I studied about Budism because of short post Hindu Zionist posted. They also believe in Mesiah or Buda that shell come. Lady10 actes as if no other religion existed but Orthodox teachings. She started to attack me for being open minded which is big sin in Serbian society where freedom of expression is met with brutal attacks.
The Essenes are very interesting... But be careful, some people have taken Essene knowledge and perverted it and use it for evil. Also some claim to be Essenes, but teach the G-d Of Abraham is evil... Noachides were taught Torah from Melchizadek(Shem).
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2013, 06:57:32 PM »
Ugh... why must all this continue... its such a detractor from far more important issues!!!   

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 09:14:12 PM »
Lady10 actes as if no other religion existed but Orthodox teachings. She started to attack me for being open minded which is big sin in Serbian society where freedom of expression is met with brutal attacks.

"serbian army", why do you lie once agian, I did not mention anywhere that my religion is the only religion in the entire world. :nono: And one more thing I have never called my religion with one single word "Orthodox". You are inventing things here and you are trying to get some easy and lousy "points" on this forum,  but no one has forgotten your praises and words of glorification for the enemies of the Jewish people. That thread was locked today and now you continue here again! Your statements about my personal life which you know absolutely nothing about, are completely laughable and it demonstrates you are the one with issues.

I do not have to respond to your future false commentary about me, and I will not do that no matter what filthy words you say, I can not be ofended by someone who does not know me. So post your absurdity as much as you feel like. Само изволи.

Eventually you will remove yourself from this forum, with your own posts.

P.S. I guess for you  freedom of expression is when you come to a Jewish Task Forum and praise Iran and Russia

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2013, 09:28:11 PM »
"serbian army", why do you lie once agian, I did not mention anywhere that my religion is the only religion in the entire world. :nono: And one more thing I have never called my religion with one single word "Orthodox". You are inventing things here and you are trying to get some easy and lousy "points" on this forum,  but no one has forgotten your praises and words of glorification for the enemies of the Jewish people. That thread was locked today and now you continue here again! Your statements about my personal life which you know absolutely nothing about, are completely laughable and it demonstrates you are the one with issues.

I do not have to respond to your future false commentary about me, and I will not do that no matter what filthy words you say, I can not be ofended by someone who does not know me. So post your absurdity as much as you feel like. Само изволи.

Eventually you will remove yourself from this forum, with your own posts.

P.S. I guess for you  freedom of expression is when you come to a Jewish Task Forum and praise Iran and Russia
I'm pretty sure you've said that you were an Orthodox Christian...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2013, 09:36:19 PM »
I'm pretty sure you've said that you were in Orthodox Christian...
Yes you are right Ephraim. And that has nothing to do with Russian O.C. to add for the end.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2013, 11:48:53 PM »

Why would I say anything negative about Russia? From my perspective they are great friends: entered in WWI because of us, liberated Belgrade in 1945 after loosing thousands of soldiers, entered in several wars with Turkey because of our liberation, helped us greatly in Bosnian civil war, trying to lift up our economy now....and list can go on and on. Sure I will defend them!!
As for Iranians, I have not changed my mind either. I don't glorify them at all. Do I respect many things about their culture. Sure I do. As someone who loves history I can't put their contribution to world's civilization under the rug. And I will freely say again THEY WERE OCCUPIED IN WWII, TOTALLY NEUTRAL COUNTRY IN CONFLICT.
If you think you can drag me into another discussion about my views on those two countries feel free. Just to say one thing, your little games are more than disgusting.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2013, 11:57:51 PM »
Why are you two fighting so much?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2013, 12:02:24 AM »
Why are you two fighting so much?
I don't know. She just starter calling me out for no reason at all for several days now. I have not quoted her single post before today. Not sure what she wants from me. I will write whatever and if she don't like it then just skip my post.  :::D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2013, 12:17:46 AM »
Russia is responsible for the mess in the Balkans by creating an artificial country called Yugoslavia. Why would Serbs support such an enemy? Russia is much the same in Southeastern Europe as England and France were in creating artificial countries that hate each other in the Middle East and Africa.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2013, 03:47:57 PM »
I feel like I would be a horrible friend if I thought something bad was going to happen to everyone on the planet and I didn't tell somebody about it or warn someone about it because I was afraid it might offend them.

We're looking at Hitler version 2 on the way. Why would I not warn my Jewish friends?

I'm not sorry even a little bit if it offended people because you guys need to at least be warned in advance. Then if you start to see these things come to pass you might remember what was said on the forum and you might be a little safer because you were warned.

I hope that these things won't happen in any of our lifetimes, but I believe that they might, and so if I want to claim to be any kind of good person I have to try to warn people I care about, whether they're Christian, pagan, atheist, or Jewish.

A lot of people think Obama is the anti-Christ.  I may not fully understand all this entails in the details from a Christian perspective, but I know what they mean and much of the time, I think that his behavior is just abominable so ...

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2013, 05:35:58 PM »
Russia is responsible for the mess in the Balkans by creating an artificial country called Yugoslavia. Why would Serbs support such an enemy? Russia is much the same in Southeastern Europe as England and France were in creating artificial countries that hate each other in the Middle East and Africa.
Yugoslavia I and II were both creations of our stupidity. I agree that Yugoslavia was an artificial country but we can't blame Russians for that. Yugoslavia II was actually an obstacle to Soviet Empire, not friend or its creation. Once Americans no longer needed its existence Yugoslavia fell apart because of economic hardship which led to strong separatism in republics.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2013, 09:49:59 PM »
A lot of people think Obama is the anti-Christ.  I may not fully understand all this entails in the details from a Christian perspective, but I know what they mean and much of the time, I think that his behavior is just abominable so ...

I don't think that he is actually the one who will fulfill that prophecy. I think that person hasn't appeared on the world stage yet. I do think that he is a horrible person though and definitely has some similar qualities.